What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Will these meme ever die?
Literally no one knew about this ape until it died

Normie memes are the fucking worst.

For the first few weeks it was one group going crazy about the zoo killing the Gorilla (to save a child it was killing, literally BLM tier shit), then it kind of went away, and now a completely different group brought it back as an ironic meme. I thought it was funny the first time because it was making fun of the first group, but like all memes it's completely overused.

>MUH MEEMZ

He has a great profile pic considering that it makes a nu-male looking guy look cool.

jus thinkin bout gorillas n stuff

eat logs, frog.

>Paul Joseph Watson
>nu-male looking
what are you talking about, the guy just about maxes out all stats for manly handsome brit

inb4
>yeah that's what I meant
btw

Please allow Leslie Jones to rest in peace!

>nu-male looking guy

>Maymayzzzz are srs business !!?! xDDDDDDD xDDDDDDD xDDDDDDD
Kill yourself /r9k/ike

I bet he fucked lauren southern when they met in europe.
You can see her panties drip in one of her videos

Naw, he's missing the nu-male goggles, perfectly manicured beard, soft voice, earlobe gauge, and skinny jeans that is common among nu-males.

Why do Irish people have such big puffy pink lips?

Thatsthejoke.jpg

Its the normalfas user.
keep that in mind.

>Literally no one knew about this ape until it died
That should be BLM's motto.

He's English (as if the Watson shouldn't be a dead giveaway)

Why aren't males shaving anymore? It's disgusting seeing so many scraggly beards.

I only found out what Harambe was yesterday. Even though I saw the meme everywhere, I never bothered to find out what it was. And I knew about the fucking gorilla.

The memeing replaced the word "Dicks" in his vocabulary with "Harambe" happens all the time

t. psychologist

Zookeepers had to shoot a dangerous monkey before it hurt someone. Instead, they shot an innocent gorilla.

razors are expensive

It's an anti nigger meme and if it redpilled even a single person about niggers, I'm okay with it lasting forever.

He's definitely of Taig heritage.