Itt: reasons why Mexico is a better friend to the US than Canada

so many reasons

1. better food

>they bring you more drugs than we do
>they work the jobs you guys won't work, for less than minimum wage
>tacos

2. They drop shit euro sports for our objectivley better ones, while Canadians are still hockey fucks.

3. They willingly and obediently consume all the shit we make. We make money off trading with them.

4. They're religious. The canadians are atheist fucks, and that degenerates their society even more than it does ours. Mexicans believe in Jesus with all their hearts.

actually cool vacation spots

Fuck Canada. Trudeau has shown himself to not only be a globalist footstool, but some kind of apprentice in their new world order. Canucks are notorious for being nice calm people, but this faggot is going to end you guys if you don't stand up to him.

Yeah Mexico is pretty bomb. I fucking love their women and food.

Mexican hookers provide excellent value for the dollar.

same gene pool?

Can you just rent one permanently? It's probably cheaper than marriage and I fucking love tacos.

>Itt: reasons why Mexico is a better friend to the US than Canada
It's not

One good reason is that they helped the US Army, Texas Rangers, and privately contracted scalp hunters rid the territories of Texas, Chihuahua, New Mexico, Arizona, and Baja/Alta California of barbaric tribes like the commanches.

Without the help of the Mexican Army and the Mexican/American scalp hunters/Privateers contracted out by the governor of the state of Chihuahua to eradicate the Indian raiding parties, it would have taken much longer to reach our dream of Manifest Destiny.

No transcontinental railway, no safe roads out west for homesteaders, miners, and settlers, and westward expansion could've taken decades longer.

The Mexicans helped us greatly despite bitterness from the recent war because we had a common enemy and common interests at stake.

Pussyfooting canucks just speak French, sip tea or esspresso, and burn down our white house only after being heavily reinforced by the UK. then Andrew Jackson gave them what-for at the battle of New Orleans. There you have it, a reason to like Mexico.

Not to mention they're our sister republic, as they gave colonial rule the boot shortly after we did.

... Did you even read the thread?

He was stating that the US was a better friend for the US, not a safer country...

They buy our fucking guns, sell us drugs on the cheap, import cheap labor, buy our literal garbage, and so much more.

You are ragging on them because they can't stop using our bullets?

Oh yeah you're right, i misread the title :/

Time to go to sleep then i guess

They cleansed South California from nigger pests. BASED AS FUCK.

I LOVE YOU MEXIBROS!

>cool vacation spots
>like Canada can't into snow

mfw

we have tunas

Whistler is overcrowded shit. The US has the best ski resorts in North America

>a mexican wife in every home!

Of course no one is willing to read my wall of text and give me delicious (You)s.

Be sure to at least click on the .gif and watch an adorable Boston terrier try to defend itself in futility from some gentle shaking.

Bastards.

ITT: Mexican Americans trying to change pols views on mexico.

Build wall pablo

It was a good post.
(you)

Ah shit, the image is gold.

>he genuinely takes EVERYTHING Sup Forums says ironically as fact

Spotted the next school shooter

Nice joke pablo, but it didn't go though the wall.

>Pussyfooting canucks just speak French, sip tea or esspresso, and burn down our white house only after being heavily reinforced by the UK. then Andrew Jackson gave them what-for at the battle of New Orleans. There you have it, a reason to like Mexico.

This is true, Mexicans had daddy issues and didn't get Spain to save them. Thank you for your daddy issues, Mexibros.

Excuse you, I think you mean Americans of Mexican descent.