Skyler Page assaulted this artist BTW

Other urls found in this thread:

jeffrowegifs.tumblr.com/post/90700109592/skyler-page
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link?

Terrible artist, can they be abused away from a pen and paper

Doesn't he still voice Clarence too?

no

Why is it that every tumblr artist uses the western equivalent of moeshit, while conversely using the most foul language and subject matter in order to draw attention to themselves? Are they incapable of drawing serious characters to describe a serious subject? Is it a sign of their own immaturity? An inability to accept the world as it is, and render it in a way that a child would? Is it autism?

Maybe some people are fucking foul mouthed, ever thought of that

It's fun to draw and write and popular in their circles. Not much of a mystery.

Are you autistic?

It's called contrast.

She is talking about "jokes" and is being over the top with the silliness but then it turns out the "joke" is something that is extremely serious, but is treated with the dismissiveness associated with jokes in real life which is what is being addressed.

Rosebud was the sled.

>It's called contrast.
I'm aware of the technique. But at this point it's so ubiquitous among the same group of people that you have to start wondering if there's an underlying reason for the use of it.

Tumblr artists aren't artists at all, how is this news to you? They draw Western moeblobs because that's all they fucking know how to do, doodling is a lot easier than actually learning how to draw anything.

>Human beings are immoral and refuse to obey the social norms they're supposed to
This,and the shocking recent crucifixion of a Hebrew man by roman authorities, and more news, at 11 tonight on networknews,

But seriously, her art sucks, and workplace harassment sucks too. Too bad I'm not her attorney or a fan of moeshit.

What ever happened to him is he still in the nuthouse?

Last time I checked, he posted sketches on instagram.

No, Tumblr, squeezing someone's buttcheeks is not assault.

The biggest joke is actually women.

We can at least agree that it's inappropriate for the work place.

Kind of glad I don't work in this industry. The women have created such a toxic environment. It's like they are still in High School

>PLOTZ!
what did they mean by this?

roastie getting toasty

It's a thing in old timey comics

assmad roastie detected

He works on the show from home now. Just little things like backgrounds and storyboards.

Really? I figured Tumblr Network kicked him to the curb.

Nah, when it came to light that it was a brief ass squeeze during a mental breakdown, and her friends revealing what he did before HR could handle it, which is a big no-no, they most likely gave him medical leave and only said they fired him to keep the heat off.

wait, people actually dislike her art? i think its pretty great.

thou hast become discontented by that which has been presented

[citation needed]

>Rosebud was the sled.
thanks for the spoiler, asshole

Its mostly just guess work from what we know. His friend Jeff helped piece together everything though.
jeffrowegifs.tumblr.com/post/90700109592/skyler-page

Meant for

It's fairly unambitious. At least in this page, I haven't seen anything else by them.

>2 friends that said everything about the scandal wanted to get jobs at CN.
>Last I checked they were still trying to find work.
They fucked themselves.

sorry to link her tumblr, but even in the first few posts im impressed. but im also super into artists like her so what do i know.
empartridge.tumblr.com