/éire/

obscure technology joke edition

Attached: summoning a daemon.png (552x412, 88K)

Dya think the 8thwill be repealed big lad? I agree wholly with every reason to repeal it, but I'm not gonna get some dumb hoor pregnant. So I have nothing to to gain from this.

But Ohhhh I get erect from the idea of twitter the day after the referendum if No wins. Which it most likely will. Thoughts?

To be honest, I think if people were more aware about abortion they'd all be voting no. Not only does abortion eliminate the element of personal responsibility for the woman in mindless fornication, but it has been shown that the fetus is a living thing that can fear the knife. And that's just used for the small ones, the methods used to kill the bigger ones are much more horrifying.

Attached: 1522155334919.jpg (346x346, 18K)

>the methods used to kill the bigger ones are much more horrifying.
Go on.. Nice to see another logical thinker btw. I hate how Irelands just trying hard to be a trendy european country these last ten years.

Hopefully looking forward to may to vote to repeal, just like I did gay marriage, as a sinn feiner I can't help but start howling as the wannabe nazis screech in pain as ireland lumbers into the current decade. Now with Ireland 2040 I can't wait to hear you little freaks shrieking at non virgins, rape victims and also homeless people escaping torture and death. looking forward to all the salt from ye desu

They get sucked up into these tubes that break their bones and thrown into the bin. It's highly immoral, it's horrible to see so many people that want this to be allowed on demand in Ireland. I think the problem is that so many people just follow the agenda of their media or friends instead of actually thinking about things for themselves.

At the end of the day boys, the country will vote No. And its the same thing that got Trump elected, or got UK to Leave the EU. People are going to believe what they believe.. They can be convinced into voting another way, but they cannot, and have never, been shamed into voting another way.
Put the house on it. The only reason that you aren't hearing as much from the No brigade is because they are vilified as Holy Joes, Old Fogeys, or simply Wrong if they vocalise their opinions. So they don't. They keep the opinion to themselves, and go and vote.
Meanwhile, The Repeal side are beating Drums down shop street, retweeting each other, wearing their shirts, pointing out the problematic, and slowly, S L O W L Y, annoying others to the point of voting no.

We'll vote no. Put the house on it lads.
Sure look at the Gay marriage thing. By and large, it was thought that everyone wanted that, and it went through lik 55-45. Thats not much. The only people who want this are college aged females, and dickless men who think by agreeing with that purpled haired arts student in the centra deli, she'll come to respect him.

And the Rugby boys got off. Damn it feels good to have a penis.

So you support repealing the 8th but you want No to win?

Is this satire? I honestly can't tell anymore.

The twitter salt is amazing.

Twitter is going into meltdown.

Nah, I'm being legit. I support women having equality as does majority of the country so I know it'll pass so I'm just going to look forward to all the whinging from ye pretending tobelieve in the bible or whatever.

>You have to believe in the bible to find abortion morally wrong
My problem with the debate is that the majority of repealers refuse to accept that they are killing someone when they perform an abortion and go through plenty of mental gymnastics to try and avoid the idea that all not life is equal.

Its hard. I agree with it in theory, but then again, I know women. This isn't just for die hard circumstances. If the 8th gets repealed, within 10 years, about 20% of women will have had abortions. If the easy option is there, a woman will take it.
And I like seeing women pissed off.
So, as I said, I agree with the morals of repealing the 8th. But since when have morals mattered in Ireland?

If your mother plopped you out and then stamped on your head until you were dead, would you consider that equality?
>the bible or whatever
On the off-chance you're a genuine lunatic and not just baiting, it's been proven scientifically that fetuses are living beings that fear death, making it legal to murder them is like going back to when slavery was legal because Americans thought Africans were subhuman. You think you're so "progressive" and "modern", when in reality you're anything but.

>At the end of the day boys, the country will vote No
While I certainly hope so, that seems to be becoming increasingly unlikely. The gaps in the polls are way bigger than they were prior to Brexit and Trump (unless they close considerably in the next couple of months).

I think as we move towards TV debates and such, a lot of the people on the fence will start making up their minds. There are still a massive amount of "Don't knows" out there.

>another way, but they cannot, and have never, been shamed into voting another way.
>Put the house on it. The only reason that you aren't hearing as much from the No brigade is because they are vilified as Holy Joes, Old Fogeys, or simply Wrong if they vocalise their opinions
This is true. It's the main reason the Pro-Choice side gets far more coverage both on mainstream and social media, which is worrying in the context of persuading people who are undecided.

>and slowly, S L O W L Y, annoying others to the point of voting no.
They like to deny this, but I'd say that it's certainly happening in some cases. Their extremism could certainly be their downfall.

Attached: 1505059260330.jpg (600x848, 81K)

The "don't knows" know. They just don't want to commit social suicide. Christ, just think of the amount of old people in this country. The all vote, the largeest voting demographic. And you would laugh at the amount of pro repeals who have missed the deadline to register to vote.

>all pro-Life people are religious
This assumption causes the Pro-Choice side to seriously underestimate the Pro-Life campaign.

>I support women having equality
Equality in what exactly? How does abortion have anything to do with equality?

>So, as I said, I agree with the morals of repealing the 8th
If anything I consider the moral argument in favour of abortion to be the weakest that the Pro Choice side have.

>Christ, just think of the amount of old people in this country
But surely old people wouldn't be afraid of voicing their opinion on being Pro-Life? There's a reason the Pro-Life side has that old person reputation after all.

Attached: 1511553371812.png (800x1131, 547K)

Don't forget all the foreign Yank students tuning up to inflate repeal march numbers.

Meant for: Christ, my posting is all over the place today.

To be fair, the Pro-Life marches suffer from Yank infiltrations too. However, the ability of the Pro-Repeal side to summon swarms of college students at any given time does stand in their favour.

Can I ask where you are from?

>IBelieveHer is trending globally
Oh boy.

Every time you have a wank it's murder huh? should tell the missus a blowie is cannabilism nowadays.
>all life is equal
alri mr vegan
>If your mother plopped you out and then stamped on your head until you were dead, would you consider that equality?
That's not what's happening, ye lot like to say it's like literally killing a baby but it's not, they remove the fetus a long time before it's alive or anything close to a human. For as long as it's in the mother it's basically just an organ.
>But you'd bedead if you were aborted as would I if me da wore a rubber johnny, you reckon that's evil as well?
>This assumption causes the Pro-Choice side to seriously underestimate the Pro-Life campaign.
Right, fair enough but none of it is based on fact. science agrees abortions can't be done when it turns into a person so there'd be no murder but theno gang seem to believe any kind of abortion is literal execution.
>What equality
lads are free enough to walk away from responsibility if it suits them so why should a woman be shackled her whole life over one night. Not even getting into cases of rape or incest or where the child comes out as a downie or autistic or whatever, something no parent wants.

Attached: clannad.jpg (500x313, 46K)

>Oh no, it's retarded

Big lad, it doesn't matter if you can rationalise and debate like a goddamn Oxford scholar, if all your poss have anime girls in pic related, I am going to correctly assume I know more than you.

Not Dublin.

They're SEETHING.

>science agrees abortions can't be done when it turns into a person so there'd be no murder but theno gang seem to believe any kind of abortion is literal execution.
But there's no consensus even in the scientific community as to when life begins in the womb.

>lads are free enough to walk away from responsibility if it suits them so why should a woman be shackled her whole life over one night.
Men and women aren't biologically the same - there needs to be personal responsibility by both sexes that takes into consideration the limitations of the bodies we were born with. Regardless, men don't have the right to walk away if the woman chooses to keep the child - child support for 18 years.

Those are two different people.

Welcome to /éire/.

Attached: 1492362312892.jpg (799x1060, 196K)

>take shirt off and look in the mirror
>look fucking fantastic
>proud of my body for the first time in years
Finally, I have become /fit/

Attached: 1483827826662.jpg (400x493, 30K)

free paddy jackson

Are women and and their orbiters incapable of understanding how a court trial actually works or something? Twitter is just full of people that seem to base their entire worldview on feelings above all else.

Aw man stop, thast it exactly. You'll notice that they've gotten smarter though. With people like Harvey Weinstein, they don't even go to court. Its trial by feelings now.

One of the worst things about it is that one of the tweets I saw was from a SF Councillor which said:

>"Everything about the Belfast rape case was vile. The entitlement, the privilege, the utterly misogynist whatsapp messages, the classist statements from defence barristers, the bloody knickers on display #SmashThePatriarchy #Ibelieveher #IStillBelieveHer"

These people are getting into politics.

>people still bitching about Rory Best attending the trial
>ignoring the fact that he was requested to do so

Attached: 1497519104329.jpg (1165x720, 122K)

Shan't be acknowledging anyone that posts cartoons made by little Chinese lads and the like

>Elected representative
Remind me why we kept the Seanad?

Attached: 1502700273143.jpg (626x519, 100K)

Attached: 1511922963533.jpg (283x438, 30K)

That's going to make it very difficult to interact with anybody on /éire/ as time goes on. This is a low ebb for anime-posting right now given the time of day.

Jesus Christ, that's a Senator disparaging the Justice system. What a fucking tool.

Why do almost all the men tweeting under #Ibelieveher have the same sort of appearance in their profile pics?

Haha alri there abobo back to ghana if you can't tell whites apart

You know what I mean. I don't usually buy into Sup Forums memes, but the soyboy one really seems to have some credibility.

>Bríd Smith TD now tweeting under #Ibelieveher
Do we not hold our politicians to any sort of professional standards anymore?

not since cowen and the halfcast that's in now

How long until Zappone chimes in?

Mate, this is Ireland. We LIKE our politicians to be unprofessional. Hell, the only way to guarantee another term is to steal million of euro. We love being dicked. Besides, if you have stupid, illogical people, you have stupid illogical politicians. Thats axiomatic.

Say what you want about Leo, at least he knows better than to dispute a court verdict on social media while holding public office.

I'm really surprised that I haven't seen a tweet from her already.

>Besides, if you have stupid, illogical people, you have stupid illogical politicians. Thats axiomatic.
That certainly explains why the AAA/PBP etc. crowd keep getting re-elected.

Attached: 1513970467427.jpg (772x1190, 428K)

>>PBP
>>Bad
>t. Bertie Ahern

>PBP
>a bunch of shouty lefties with nonsense policies
Yes, bad.

Bertie did nothing wrong. He was king of a crooked people during a very crooked time. He was crooked the same way your granda is racist. There was no way he could have done things by the book.

>noel_rock_lidl_tweet.jpg

Not gay, but I reckon rule 63 female versions of shonen anime buff guys make the best waifus when they're waifish and kawaii with the same personality except in love with me....

>people on Twitter saying that they're going to burn their Irish rugby jerseys
To live inside the heads of these people for a day would be a terrifying experience.

The only good party is the national party

Bit early for /éire/pol/ posting, no? Also, the NP isn't a real party.

How long before Paddy Jackson gets back into the Ireland team lads?

Attached: kek.png (584x547, 59K)

Hopefully they can get back to even Ulster, bit worried that we'll get the same stuff that happened with Ched Evans where the people in your pic will sign petitions and do anything to not have them play again, at least for a year or so.

>fighting back tears
If twitter is to believed, women are constantly on the verge of crying.

>How long before Paddy Jackson gets back into the Ireland team lads?
He'll definitely never play for Ulster again and I really don't think the IRFU will want him tarnishing the image of the Irish team even if they believe him to be innocent. A quiet club rugby career abroad is most likely on the cards for Paddy.

Attached: 1496460094022.jpg (733x720, 89K)

The other boys brought up politics but mentioned people against profit. Need to knock some sense into em.

You do know voting for that non party will not only be a vote thrown away but also get you put on a watchlist if not outright punished for hatecrimes, right?

>The only people who want this are college aged females, and dickless men who think by agreeing with that purpled haired arts student in the centra deli, she'll come to respect him.
Don't forget the middle aged lesbians who seem to be heavily invested in the Pro-Repeal campaign for some reason.

>but also get you put on a watchlist if not outright punished for hatecrimes, right?
Ireland is not in the UK.

You can also see the br*t in him when he mentioned a wasted vote, too ingrained in the FPTP system in their elections and not our STV.

Can foreign politicians please stop interfering in Northern Irish issues, please & thanks.

>Throw people in jail for wrong think
The best thing Twitter does is out idiots like this.

>The Brits voted against improving their electoral system
Look at them and laugh.

Attached: 1499836380646.jpg (622x331, 44K)

>get forms to apply for the dole
>there's a shitload of them to fill out
>they all mention a spouse/civil partner/cohabitant
>don't have one, parents don't count since I'm not fucking them nor do I want to
Just put me in a coma until September, quitting college was the biggest mistake of my life and I just want to go back.

Attached: 1521889844077.jpg (320x240, 33K)

>Look at them and laugh.
Haha those idiots elected who they wanted based unelected paki hope he rules forever

anyone else still in college at 25?

Attached: 1498775053807.png (808x805, 442K)

>The best thing Twitter does is out idiots like this.
These people can vote though. That really unsettles me.

Drink it in lads, you'll never see another day like this to troll feminists on twitter

I really should use my sockpuppet account more, but I feel like I'm wading into a sea of insanity whenever somebody takes the bait.

Just get a summer job, Collegelad. Stop being lazy.

Doing a masters or something?

>nelected paki hope he rules forever
But Vardakar was elected. I'll never understand the /éire/pol/ meme that he's unelected. We don't directly vote for our Taoisigh.

They'll be our issues soon enough.

Can't, I'll get arrested.

Do you reckon he'll take on any of the twitter talking heads for defamation/libel/slander?

Attached: 1493917300781.jpg (610x348, 46K)

It would be a great laugh if he did, but I doubt he has the energy for it at this stage after going through that ordeal of a trial.

He's deleted the tweet now. He could be in hot water over this.

>These people can vote though. That really unsettles me.
I'm sure there can't be too many lunatics like them.

Attached: 1518196085070.jpg (587x384, 51K)

>not murdering babies is oppressive of other people and denies them human rights
>murdering babies is not oppressive and does not deny human rights

Attached: 1522115440507.jpg (297x297, 40K)

It's a brave new world.

Attached: 1520510453115.jpg (316x720, 70K)

Just been sitting laughing at twitter for the last few hours

Attached: 765327603.png (597x378, 52K)

>All these Russian trolls hiding behind the tricolour and the butcher's apron

Why are fenians so effeminate?

Attached: 8328723.png (588x128, 14K)

Lads, is €15 considered cheap for wine? I bought a bottle just there and it doesn't taste that great honestly, feels too strong for my tastes.

Attached: 1489461330973.jpg (465x600, 202K)

>wine
D U B L I N
U
B
L
I
N

That was his intention to begin with, he's a sly fuck.

Looks like a teenager, you can kinda forgive young idiots for saying stupid shit like this because they don't know any better yet.

>4D chess

I've had a good 3 hours or so trolling on twitter, but it's worrying how far left the current generation has gone, and how much they decide things based on emotion

Was kinda hoping they would be found guilty, every rugby player I have ever met has been an arrogant bastard.

Fuck off fash

Attached: Bashed Fash.jpg (1283x1915, 222K)

Brian O'Driscoll seems nice though. About all I can say.

Oh fuck off already.

Attached: 1508024880205.jpg (575x105, 22K)

Don't care about feminism but I still wanted the Ulster boys to get charged with offence just because it's the more interesting outcome

Ah, but who did they learn it from?

Attached: 1512775733710.jpg (628x507, 82K)

Cuck

We didn't get what we wanted so here are organisations you should harrass because they are loosely associated with the accused. And by the looks of it this is a middle aged man tweeting this, what the fuck haha.

Exactly, any sort of dissenting opinion against the idea of Ireland being backward, Paddy Jackson disgusting and a monster and women should be allowed to accuse rape with impunity and your future employers won't take kindly to it

>ooga booga me caveman no like people not have me same skin colour

Weirdest response.
>Go to supermacs
>Find that the greasy bitch behind the til spat in my snackbox
>Get mad
>See that she works for supermacs
>See that supermacs sponsors Galway GAA
>Go and punch Joe Canning at the back of the head
>"DEATH TO SPITTERS, REVOLUTION STARTS NOW!"

Seems unfair