Thoughts on pic related?

Thoughts on pic related?

10/10 it sucks

It was fun.

MC almost got adopted by his future wife.

Very underrated. I say it's the start of Disney's comeback, but few acknowledge it as such.

I wanna fuck the future mom.

Franny's a severely underappreciated toon MILF

Gay.

Seriously, transport by bubble? If you're not Glinda, then you're gay.

great movie

She was hot but besides lust I also fell in love with her. That face. That voice. That compassion. It hurts.

Inoffensive, mediocre. It's cute & pleasant enough but nothing really stands out.

It was fun.

Whatever the quality
I saw it as Disney's return to a certain optimistic attitude
They helped to envision the sort of bright future we have come to call 'retro futurism'
Tomorrowland was also like this
They want to inspire a new generation
And I honestly think these ideas are part of their core values

pretty bad

Goob did nothing wrong

I remember back when Sup Forums had regular MTR Generals. I had dismissed the movie altogeter because it wasn't made by Pixar, but user got me to watch it. I adored it. I had just been through some shit where my family had come through in the clutch, and I was already very appreciative of them, but the overtones of family really resonated with me. It's one of those movies that I enjoy knowing about and cherishing that others more likely than not missed out on. It's nice to recommend it to people and recieve gratitude for my doing do, when they get a chance to check it out.

>'Hey Goob, cool satchel'
>'Hey Goob, wanna come over to my place later?'
>'They all hated me.'

I liked it. Like a lot of comic books and movies praised here and elsewhere, the villain is foreshadowed from the start and the twist is predictable, but it had a lot of creativity and funny moments, especially if you compared it to dreck like SHREK that was all the rage at the time, or shitastic pop culture things like SHARK TALES.

you know what, I actually agree with that
>tfw it was a better Tomorrowland movie than Tomorrowland

It was shit but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the ending and the whole message behind the film.

Society went through a phase of adoring assholes. Still a bit of an issue these days.

Seriously, fuck Lindelof and his whole "Let's remove almost all the "Walt Disney was in on it" stuff because that makes this movie feel too much like a Disney movie" shit.

Disney's optimistic view of a beautiful magical advanced tomorrow touches my shitty heart. I love everything about the idea of Tomorrowland. Shame about the movie. Wasn't too bad, just hardly felt related. Didn't help that the trailers made dick-all known about what the plot would be.

personally I was hoping it would be something like a kid friendly Bioshock

Exactly, this and Tomorrowland did a great job of that. It's a shame they didn't get a little more fine-tuning.

>"They all hated me"
>mfw I'm so paranoid that actually think that all my friends secretly hate me
>mfw I see myself in Goob and will end up even more paranoid and bitter for basically the same reasons

It has some pacing issues and if you're an autismo about time travel logistics the climax will probably piss you off (it did for my dad, at least), but it's charming. And the theme of the story is really touching. I'm with where it felt like WDA getting back on its feet.