Ask a French survivalist anything

Ask a French survivalist anything.

Yes we do exist, we not only find survivalists in the USA and Canada.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 12K)

bump

Quel est le calibre de ton arme à feu ?

where in frogland do you go other than near switz/italian/spanish borders for survival stuff? Or maybe some forests near benelux region? Is there anywhere to go in the rest of france other than the borders?

Attached: 8B036734-2C7E-4A39-BF8C-893AD41831F8.jpg (1280x960, 281K)

quel est la danger contre laquelle tu prépares ?

do you have a yotube channel?

Do you have many friends and family?

varg?

probably massif central

france is full of greenery

well that I know but a lot of it doesn't seem ah
very 'extreme' if that makes sense, more like the places i mentioned

but I don't really know, to me anything away from outer Fronce seemed either urbanized or slight farm type areas

Attached: 29356702_1826959847599346_371822278177325741_n.jpg (960x936, 68K)

heil odin brother

How did you become one?

What's up Christian?

The Alps and Pyrenees are the only really high mountain ranges here but there are thousands of outdoor activities opportunities in the Massif Central. It's not an Alpine terrain, but it's sparsely populated and very diverse as far as nature goes. It's France's hidden gem tbf.
Y
ou can very easily do survivalist stuff in forested Cévennes, the stony Causses and their steep canyons and caves, the volcanic peaks of Cantal and Monts Dore, the moorlands of Forez and Pilat, the almost mediterranean Espinouse and Montagne Noire ranges...

The least densily populated French département (Lozère) is located in the Massif Central. I'd rather go over there and be properly alone than go to the Alps and be surrounded by fucking ski ressorts everywhere and worldwide tourists.
I'm exagerating a bit but my point is the Alps and such are just the most famous, not the only one /out/ places we got here
Also Pyrénées > Alpes

Attached: Massif Central topo carte.jpg (993x1403, 637K)

Where do you survive? You do not have frosts and millions of square kilometers of wild forests where animals have not seen a human.

Do any mushroom picking? Which ones are your favorite to find

Go home Var...

Oh wait.

>French survivalist

you mean you go camping?

>Ask a French survivalist anything
You know nothing.

Attached: 1492632616875.jpg (734x729, 91K)

What do you think about Vik Gadsden youtube channel ? French survivalism//outdoor themed stuff

Are you saving money to purchase a bunker?

for many people it is equivalent to spending a lot of money on expensive material to live as a homless

>Ask me anything
>Doesn't answer to anything

Kys you'rself OP