They're so proud

Fucking Mexicans

Fuck em

Why do they think they're shitty fucking aztec rape baby genes are the main hispanic genes?

They're ruining the word "Hispanic" for other races stuck in hispanic like the spanish. Fuck the mexicans fuck the latinos fuck em for browning an entire word.

I love redpilling the beaners at my college that they aren't even fucking hispanic and that they barely have any spanish blood. If it were up to me, we'd call them mestizos

my patralineal-grandma is chilean and that side of the family is tiny

My mom's family on the other hand is gigantic and French

Are Chilean's just more responsible with family planning than shitholes like Mexico? I've never known a large Chilean family

>autism speaks

I'm not exactly wrong though

It's frustrating being the white guy with green eyes and white skin and having a "Z" in your last name

>non-whites are allowed to have pride in their background and ethnicity
>whites are ostracized for doing the same thing
really
makes
you
think

>oh well like, I'm 10% Irish, 5% French, 10% Italian, 1.5% Native American, and a bunch of others!
Kinda hard to have pride when you have no idea what the fuck you're supposed to be proud about

If they love Mexico so much, why are they so desperate to leave?

He's right, though.

It's almost like you should be proud of your achievements, not your 'identity'.

Blame your parents. Not everyone is a total mongrel.

fuck off Paco

>Being miscegenated to hell and back means you can't have ethnic pride.

Tell that to Puerto Ricans.

>tfw mom has 13 siblings
Guess Gramps was really active back in the day.

Kek, trick them into thinking its strawberry milk, then proceed to watch the vomitting

you can be proud of ur ethnicity, just not being white because "whiteness" is made up

True, but most people don't want to confront the fact that they haven't done shit.

Virtually all white Americans are white mutts. We aren't pure Europeans anymore. The melting pot meme is real.

A person IS their genes and their environment, nothing else. Enough of this religious pseudo-science pretending that great people exist independent from their ancestors or nation. They don't.

>tfw my dad's side of the family keeps growing
Everyone keeps popping out babies. It's weird.

Thank you for correcting the record™.

Yeah that's the same over here, I have several hundred cousins from all around the world about and 26 aunts and uncles.

Both of my parents have large maternal families

So I have one side that's predominantly Anglo-Saxon and the other that's predominantly Jewish, despite my mother being Anglo-Irish and my father Austro-Yiddish

Walls R good

The truth is they don't love Mexico because Mexico is a failed state and a terrible place to live for the majority of its inhabitants. But what the average Mexican-"American" will tell you is that this is Mexico too because evil racist white men stole it from them, and if it wasn't for that, Mexico would be paradise, and so they're reclaiming the land in the name of Mexico.

They really believe this. Just ask them. It's one of the more insane things that has ever happened in history, that we let millions of people into this country that believe they have a right to steal this land from us because it's not really ours. I don't think it's ever happened before in the history of the world.

>Reply
that's a meme though

most people can break it down into 25% minimums and most of the USA is far less than that. In any case the hispanics are even more fucked. their phenotypes vary wildly from heavily native to european leaning and then often very black admix

>You're mixed with European ethnicities so you aren't European
Fuck off spic.

Stop diverting and spreading disinformation, Achmed. I'm 100% white of various European nationalities.

It would be foolish for a 50% German, 25% French, 20% English, and 5% Swede to claim to be a Nordic European. Nordics would tell me to fuck off. Eat shit and die.

Maybe you are, mutt. I'm 50% German, 50% English.

>inb4 a White says"muh why u want to be proud of skin color" "muh supreme individual"

Stfu Colton

Mexicans are literal mongrels. How can you be proud of being mostly monkey and a bit of spanish european?

>not outproducing the other races to ensure a future for the white race
Having ten children is a tradition in my family.

that doesn't mean you're special or have anything to do with their achievements