So can we all agree that Legends of Tomorrow is currently the best capeshit show on television?

So can we all agree that Legends of Tomorrow is currently the best capeshit show on television?

>MENACING

Teen Titans Go is a shit series but it's better than Sup Forums garbage imo

>Everyone, Jojo poses!

Good capeshit is still shit user

Well yea, Daredevil is on Netflix.

Barrowman looks so incredibly gay in that picture.
I love it.

It's decent enough now, but I'm dreading Barrowman showing up.

are they in the new episodes or something

anyway great pose

Which sentai is this?

>CW can give Malcolm Merlyn a robot hand
>Netflix won't give Misty Knight her robot arm
Defend this Sup Forums

CW sometimes doesn't care about showing some of the most weird or outlandish aspects of a comic character.

Netflix mocked Luke Cage's comic Power Man outfit they have people telling Daredevil he looks ridiculous, Misty probably won't get her arm for awhile and when she does someonenis going to quip about it.

>Netflix mocked Luke Cage's comic Power Man outfit
I agree with you but in his second issue ever Luke mocked the costume himself so that's excusable.

Cybernetics in the MCU are natural looking though...

In before not canon

>three characters that grossly overstayed their welcome
lol

>Misty probably won't get her arm for awhile and when she does someonenis going to quip about it.
Making a joke about an amputee's prosthetic limb seems a bit in poor taste. I mean, Rocket did it, but that whole movie was a bit more on the off-color side, and rocket was supposed to be a bit of a dick.

Yes

>Merlyn and Eobard both back to complete bastard mode
>this is bad somehow.

As long as Merlyn is as promised as evil if not more so than he was in s1 of Arrow and we get an Eobard that's fleshed out and willing to hand of doom people I'm okay with it. We had Eobard who until 3 episodes left of the flash was essentially a good guy, and two episodes with him making essentially minor appearances I'll take it. It's better than them using Cobolt Zoomerman

>overstayed their welcome

Darhk was wasted on Arrow. He could be really good this time round. And Eobard? He's literally the only reason Flash was ever good, and we've only seen OG Eobard a handful of times.

>Merlyn

Damn it, I thought we were rid of him.

Eobard is out of character. I can't see Wellsobard doing this shit and he seems to be past that point in time.

I watched the first few episodes and it was the worse thing I've seen yet

I enjoyed Flash more, arrow is laughable, Gotham is okay, opinion N/A on Supergirl

Is that really the Legion of Doom in the CWverse? Lmao, that's anemic.

Did it scare you off because of all the girl cooties?

this is a youngster eobard, wellsobard was an experienced eobard.

It scared me off because it looked boring

So that's a yes then.

>Darhk
>wasted
He was utilized to the maximum of his potential.
Now the problem is that he's a terrible character and his potential is not very big.

this show is bad, I thought it would be imposible to be worse than last season but they sure accomplished their goal to destroy completely this shit.

please and honestly, NO SEASON 3, let it die.

>I can't see Wellsobard doing this shit
What shit?

Being evil and helping to fuck up the timeline or even change events in the timeline.

But that's exactly what he did from the beginning. He went back in time to fuck up the timeline by killing Flash's mom, and when he was stuck in the past he accelerated the timeline not to wait. Thawne is all about fucking with time.

This isn't Wellsobard
This is a new Eobard created when Flash saved his mom and locked him up in Flashpoint. At the end of Flashpoint he just zoomed away from the Wests house after gloating to Barry.

This IS out of character for Wellsobard, but not Eobard who never became Wells. (Wellsobard still happened because paradoxes)

If writers didn't forget all the time that Mick was chronos it would be perfect.

>Kill/knock down zombies with punches and knifes
>Needs to prove the existence of zombies
>Completly Severed head still moves

I have lot of fun with this show but sometimes they should work a bit the consistency.

Also, on a sidenote, murrican writers should stop presenting Civil War like some big claim for human rights. You should understand already that you needed a fucking war to get rid of slavery, that's not something to be proud of.

Now imagine this lineup with Snart, and after the worlds merge, Toyman and whomever they eventually cast as Lex.

He did it for a purpose though. Eobard always has a reason for time traveling. How does this help him fuck with flas? It doesn't. What are they going to do? Have Eobard go back and fix his homework next?

He's literally done that in the comics. He rewrote his entire past.

you bet your sweet ass it is, i love dc's place in in the television side.
i wounder if arrow wraps production they will start green lantern series.

They already said Green Lantern would never be used on the CW, so unlikely.

They've confirmed that the worlds will stay seperate

>implying that means anything to a speedster who gave Barry the process for running into her dimension. Eobard just zoom boom tube of doom into Lex's office, creepy helicopter noises.

>zombie moves until head is damaged.
>sever an otherwise undamaged head
>zombie still moves
Seems pretty consistent.

>executives never lie or change their mind
People still think this after seeing CW Superman

Best still not means good.

>He did it for a purpose though. Eobard always has a reason for time traveling

We don't even know what the fuck is going on yet. We've seen Eobard in two quick scenes so far and his motives are not made clear in either.

He's a time ghost; or I'm assuming like in actual comic no longer bound by cause and effect because of Barry's actions. Wells Eobard still happened because the copy is on the floor meanwhile newobard is back to the future. There's essentially now one who will always exist because he escaped a dimension where he didn't die and one where was erased and even that's up for debate because no one knows of Flashpoint affected Eddie, or where original Eddie ended up seeing as he was sucked into the speed force.

>Legends of Tomorrow is currently the best capeshit show

Who the fuck keeps posting this meme?

Jesus Christ, fucking stop

The dude is also missing out that Eobard literally time travelled just because he hated his brother, a teacher, some guy in school, a girl he liked but who didn't like him, and literally all kinds of little things. I mean he knows Barry's name and he knows that the flash needs to live for him to have speed force now thanks in part to Barry/flashpoint and Cisco mentioning that at some point he gave them powers. Combined with the fact he's from the future and there's probably still info on you know "worlds greatest scientist dies, leaves video confession of murdering CSI techs mother, leaves estate to Barry Allen." He probably put two and two together or he picked the info up from Barry essentially telling him if you don't let this happen you'll never have speed during Barry's continuing high of capturing and then being forced to let him go again. In short Eobard can do whatever but chances are that since there's no Savage his future is drastically different now due to the invasion from Thanagar so is probably being anti-villain by trying to figure out how to stop his time from being controlled by ex-barista hawk people

>They already said Green Lantern would never be used on the CW
K

>Spooky helicopter sounds

That was clearly Michael Jordan, the legendary basketball player

How the FUCK can you people still enjoy this show after that godawful last episode? Never fucking do an 1800s period piece in the American south if you aren't allowed to use the word "nigger".

Also, it would be a good idea to pick a period piece story, or a zombie story. Not both. And no, black people were not "invisible" during that time period. They were treated like animals. I don't understand how they could fuck up so hard.

>women whipped in the ass
>chained up like animals in the barn
>"got caught a cut their manhood clean off."
Yeah forgot they didn't show how terrible they were treated

Period pieces and Zombies work, and the seriousness was equally balanced out with the Martin, Ray, Mick B-plot. It was a fun episode but it was also intense.

>How the FUCK can you people still enjoy this show after that godawful last episode?

Its silly in a fun way. I guess this answer won't satisfy you, but It can't be helped, I at least can't give you a better one.

I'm the first person to realize how dumb the show is, I facepalm when Mick acts as if he never had touch a spaceship despite getting years of training, I roll my eyes at all the gender equality or racism each time they go to the past, I'm mad at writers for not getting something as obvious as feudal Japanese not being the same than contemporary Japanese, I laught at the crappy supernazi sequence or I am amazaed at how the team runs from Samurai overlord Atom as if he had the most dangerous weapon in the world when actual Atom got his ass kicked several times.

But what can I say, I still have fun watching it. Even I don't know why, if I knew I would tell you.

It's the nextwave of tv. It's big dumb over the top and has weird shit and essentially just does "let's put zombies... In the civil war!" But the thing unlike nextwave they're taking it seriously even though it's impossible to do. Most of his Chronos training was wiped out when he went retarded again. But it doesn't matter because he's the ugly bruiser that brute forces through ninjas.

What is wrong with you people?

The acting is bad, the dialogue worse. It hardly puts an effort into it's plots and their villains are one dimensionally evil.

It's actually pretty fucking awful. Is this some joke post?

So, like most marvel movies and the majority of comics published?

No, There's nothing really good on tv but there's still shows better than this. this show is shit, the special effects are shit, costumes look terrible for the most part and it's super formulaic. Also, why did they turn the Atom into Iron-man and rogues into good guys

It's noticeably worse. The show seemingly has gone down hill from last season.