Brit/pol/ - Fresh Links edition

>Today's Papers 3/9/16
sli.mg/a/5yQrGG

>Obese patients and smokers banned from all routine operations by hospital in 'most severe' rationing ever
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/02/obese-patients-and-smokers-banned-from-all-routine-operations-by/

>Daniel Hannan: Repeat after me. Single market membership and single market access are not the same thing
conservativehome.com/thecolumnists/2016/09/daniel-hannan-repeat-after-me-single-market-membership-and-single-market-access-are-not-the-same-thing.html

>Scottish Labour sinks to new low of 15 per cent in the polls behind the Tories
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scottish-labour-poll-snp-scotland-parliament-holyrood-tories-ruth-davidson-kezia-dugdale-a7222026.html

>Jeremy Corbyn plans billions in investment for Ukip's heartland of ignored seaside towns
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-plans-billions-in-investment-for-ukips-heartland-of-ignored-seaside-towns-a7222836.html

>UK government to ban microbeads from cosmetics by end of 2017
theguardian.com/environment/2016/sep/02/uk-government-to-ban-microbeads-from-cosmetics-by-end-of-2017

>Putin says Brexit could see EU COLLAPSE - as leader reveals he's ready for UK dialogue
express.co.uk/news/world/706813/Brexit-precedent-collapse-EU-eurozone-Vladimir-Putin

>Muslims would not tolerate multiculturalism in Islamic countries, says top academic
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/02/muslims-dont-tolerate-multiculturalism/

>Scots don't support a second independence referendum
yougov.co.uk/news/2016/09/01/davidson-now-more-popular-sturgeon-scotland/

Upcoming:
>Nigel Farage will present another unmissable show at 10am on Saturday
lbc.co.uk/the-nigel-farage-show-watch-live-136388

>Question Time on Thursday at 21:00
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006t1q9

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aKchwAWMpDA
conservatives.com/no2indyref
twitter.com/BorisJohnson
encyclopediadramatica.se/BritPol#Gords
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Fitzroy_Maclean,_1st_Baronet
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3200737/MPs-demand-immediate-ban-controversial-drug-used-British-Army-despite-links-severe-mental-illness.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CTqnMjVxM0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for based civic nationalist Douglas Carswell

When's the next PMQs, lads?

First for sir nige

This should be the late night comfy/feels edition

Who /depression/ here

Next Wednesday we're back, day after is new QT.

5th for Uncucked Scotland
nth for the Union
>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=aKchwAWMpDA

>Say NO! to a second Scottish Independence Referendum!
conservatives.com/no2indyref

currently drinking some bacardi lad, nearly finished the bottle 2bh

Havent drank in ages, i feel nice and warm

First for based boris

On 20mg of Fluoxetine. Life is getting better, it always does. Just takes time.

it's Friday night lad, too spannered for feels

Cheers lad.

>Obese patients and smokers banned from all routine operations by hospital in 'most severe' rationing ever
So fucking good. Implement this nationwide.

Any recent Boris happenings?

twitter.com/BorisJohnson

Looks like he's currently negotiating foreign policy in Austria. We'll probably get some proper good bants when Parliament resumes though.

Sertraline here. What's Fluoxetine like? Things don't ever seem to get better for me. Haven't been happy since mid 2012.

Lads, we need someone with /wiki/ to update jahans DE page

This shameful display is all we have on the guy
encyclopediadramatica.se/BritPol#Gords

Come on over to you friendly local Jahans General to learn the story, and do the internet a solid by recording this madmans history for future generation

For your consideration.
>Sir Fitzroy Hew Royle Maclean, 1st Baronet, KT, CBE (11 March 1911 – 15 June 1996) was a Scottish soldier, writer and politician. He was a Unionist Member of Parliament from 1941 to 1974 and was one of only two men who during the Second World War enlisted in the British Army as a private and rose to the rank of brigadier, the other being future fellow Conservative MP Enoch Powell.
>it has been widely speculated that Ian Fleming used Maclean as one of his inspirations for James Bond

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Fitzroy_Maclean,_1st_Baronet

Forgot image. Fucksake.

Drinking some cider while purging heretic and xenos scum with the Imperial Navy

How are you lads spending this Friday night?

rum and edgy tunes

Don't mind me, just being the greatest PM of the 20th century.

Battlefleet is such a brit/pol/ game, I also dig XCOM with all Brit squads, and AoEII

26th

Funny you say that, I began on Sertraline and stayed on it for over a year until I hit the max dosage and couldn't go any higher. After that I decided to change because I wasn't feeling any better and was switched to Fluoxetine.

Not been on it long enough to say for sure and a lot of things have been going well for me so that might be why I feel so great so I won't say it's the drug but I do feel better.

Whose our sexiest mp lads?

Need something to jack off too.

moggy of course

is this jahans character worth investigating
seems from the outside looking in that it's just a load of Sup Forumsacks tormenting a mentally ill person on youtube for keks

you posted the wrong image

is anyone here not on some kind of psychiatric meds? quetiapine here

Probably Priti Patel

Although it looks like she's getting chubby lads, anyone able to report?

it like a free course in psychology.

He's actually reasonably intelligent, but his mind is so warped and distorted and the sources of him information are completely bizarre

sertraline 100mg
libido missing presumed dead, feelings pleasantly numbed

I know, but that feels like cheating

Trazodone. Although I've forgotten to take it for the last couple of weeks. Whoops.

weirdly enough it seems like Sup Forums are the only people who like him and want him to alpha up, all his lefty mates hate him because he says problematic things

Lloyd George

I got prescribed sertraline on top of the quet but fuck that, literally everyone says it makes your dick stop working. I'd rather be miserable and keep muh schlong

Worst pm

Lord Salisbury

Reminder lads.
Anyone and everyone is a blairite.

Irrelevant.

nice flag F A M

Began the collectivist welfare meme
0/10

See your doctor and find out if Trazodone will work for you. It doesn't affect your libido. It actually gives you mad erections, no jokes, the doctor gave me a heads up before prescribing it stating that spontaneous erections may occur.

Sounds yummy

Any Herrick vets here?

just read this

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3200737/MPs-demand-immediate-ban-controversial-drug-used-British-Army-despite-links-severe-mental-illness.html

my head was a mess post tour despite having an easy one, turning into an Alchy and ended being kicked out. Anyone else had similar reactions?

>microbeads to be banned

Shit, what about my anti blackhead cream lads??

UKIP sluts confirmed for bro-tier INTJs.

>A relatively rare, but dramatic, side effect associated with trazodone is priapism,
>spontaneous orgasms

I don't even need regular antidepressants but sign me up

Fuckin retarded.
There's no reason for us to be using it anyway. There's much safer alternatives anyway, like Quinine or the other 5 safer anti-malarials that have been developed...

Classic case of the MoD being retarded by trying to save a few quid and end up wasting so much more.

just bought my repeat prescription this morning

/paroxetine/ here. Was on Zoloft for a while but it slowly stoppe working, probably developed dependence. Psychiatrist said it's babby's first antidepressant and works for kids better, not as much for adults so set me up on paroxetine. I'm really emotionless to everything now due to it. Still better than the lows.

Yeah man, XCOM is fucking awesome, I like XCOM 2 but I still prefer Enemy Within

Also, fuck Thin Men.

Penny Mordaunt

yummy in my tummy

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results this morning. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did Remain lose? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Britain to stay in the EU. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought they were supposed to win in all the major cities? This is so fucked.

I ended up a right mess post tour, I put it down to being upset about a mates suicide a year earlier, but it hadn't effected until after tour.

I turned into an alchy and stopped attending parade and was eventually kicked out the Army, I have a feeling these pills might have ruined my career

I'd Mordaunt her Penny if you know what I mean

Lenny Henry in a wig.

Haven't the foggiest, mate

This is probably more something for /r9k/ but I'm genuinely concerned I might be depressed, like, do I just see my GP about it or what?

Karen to offset depression talk

I honesty can't tell which XCOM is my favourite any more, I like parts of each equally, got 50 hours in XCOM, 75 in XCOM2, Completed both a few times, I just hope they make XCOM3 at this point

I never get used to Gordon. I've watched his stuff for ages but every single time I recoil at how gross he is and marvel at how he sounds like a 60 year old pisshead with Korsakoff's.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTqnMjVxM0o

Alcohol.

yeah speak to your GP
the mental health infastructure in this country is abysmal so they'll most likely just stick you on autismpills and shove you out the door
i've been waiting 5 fucking months for CBT

The main menu thing is cool as heck

Wrong thread lad?

well obviously

God bless nationalised healthcare

Yeah go speak to your GP lad. They will likely prescribe you some pills and put you on a waiting list for treatment

I've been waiting on CBT since March. Was told it would likely be August I'd get an appointment but have heard fuck all.

>never used the NHS in your life

I'd get lewd with her m8, and about the depression, only go to the GP if you want meds, but don't go on meds, it'll fuck you more than it will fix you, start working out, running once a week, cycling or swimming once a week, weights twice a week, don't go on a diet, but start watching what you eat (you don't need fast food more than once every month max), join a club, obtain a constructive hobby like music/art/cooking/DYI, meet a nice Christian girl, marry her, raise two beautify white children (One boy, One girl in that order), grow old, die happy, easy as that m8, enjoy the ride

>not playing long war

no lad Jahans is part of brit/pol/'s DNA

Fuck CBT.

Most useless piece of shit I ever got.

>mfw my shameless self insert into the game is on the title screen in t3 armour
>Delete my reaction folder by mistake, heres the face anyway

:O

Haven't seen him mentioned in here before, truly a national treasure.

is old XCOM worth a go if I like Jagged Alliance and FO:Tactics?

>Do all of this
>feel incredible
>first child is a girl

I'm not risking a 50% success rate, pal

Come down to you local friend Jahans general, we need help writing the ED page on him atm

>saved
Thanks, I've never seen that floating around here.

Its alright.
[spoiler]The aiming calculation for misses is really fucked and can end of with shots going 90 degrees out of the barrel[/spoiler]

I haven't played those two, so I can't say for certain, but XCOM (both one and two) are pretty good IMO, and I think vidya are for child so thats a decent recommendation by my standard, get them on sale, see what you think

It's OC mate

I've just started using Modafinil user.
Check them out.
Non addictive, non-dependent, safe, and you feel awesome.
Might need the boost you need to get the ball rolling again.

I got mine in the post on Wednesday and I'm amazed. Taken 2 tablets so far.

is it wrong if I'm considering going back to church in an effort to meet more socially conservative women
could be good listening to some sort of sermon once a week as well, the messages are good even if I don't really believe the supernatural side of it

Kek, never thought of this, if you go to Church enough it should work out in you favour

Modded xcom 2 has most of the crazy shit long war had - including the lid queens.

I'm in there, wish I could have seen his spaghetti spill in that job interview. That fucking leaf is obsessed though.

>have daughter
>she hates you
>aged 14, when the United Kingdom of England & Wales is collectively 65% white, she brings her boyfriend home
>Dad, meet Jamal. We're going upstairs.
>o..o..okay hunny. K..keep your door open.

What ever happened to Elite dangerous. No one has played it?

poor man's Starfox

It's the only thing I've used. It would just be more efficient if we replaced it with a Singaporean style system.

I'm totally the same boat, went to a few Christian Unions meetings in college, will be going to them in Uni, I went for the girls (who are wife material btw) and stayed because the message is positive and the sense of community helps to feel human, if you live your life with Christian values then the God stuff can sit to one side

19th Century best century tbqh.

>best uniforms
>best empires
>US not a global power
>Western values and ideas slowly spreading across Africa
>Asia completely irrelevant

The 20th Century was a mistake.

OC: patriotic Karen image that Brit/pol/ would DIE to get their mitts on

I would share it but I want to keep it for myself, I just thought I'd tease you all with it.