Sup Forums I've come to bargain

Sup Forums I've come to bargain.

Sup Forums I've come to bargain.

I'll keep making completely garbage superhero films until you stop watching any of them

With the power to control time I can make an infinite amount of godawful cinematic trainwrecks and ruin every one of your favourite characters

Really loved that ending. Here's a guy afraid of failure and he overcomes it by sticking himself in a time loop of eternal failure (not just overcoming the fear, but using it to win.)

Yeah, I thought it was a clever solution. One of the better parts of the movie.

Although I was curious why Dormammu didn't try to wait it out. How long could Strange have kept that spell active?
Dormammu couldn't have waited for Strange to fall asleep or starve?

He was reversing time, he wouldn't become hungry or tired. He could really do it forever, besides the strain on his mind.

I wish they had hinted he was doing it for months or something.

>why Dormammu didn't try to wait it out.
Maybe he's just as impatient and arrogant as Strange was. That Dormammu, too tricky for his own good!

Ah true yeah I guess if Dormammu didn't kill him and tried waiting him out, Strange could still just reverse time anyway.
I also assumed he could've been gone far longer than we saw. We saw about 15 deaths? Easily could've been thousands, maybe that was even meant to be implied

Imagine going to see the newest capeshit, it looks totally normal from the trailers, then it starts and all the dialogue is like this

Glorious

Yeah, just go nuts, imply millenia or something. Split the screen, then split again, do it faster and faster after 30 frame splits you have over a billion events so it adds up quickly. Something like that.

I would've enjoyed that

>Infinity War starts
>Relatively run-of-the-mill MCU stuff
>Thanos shows up for the first time in-person to confront the forces of Earth
>He's in the Thanoscopter

yeah it was an actual fucking dr. strange ending. good on the filmmakers.

I'm glad they changed Dormammu from this Jack o Lantern.

It would have been way too fucking hilarious.

____Bargain?____
/人 ‿‿ 人\

Dr. Strange figured out how to put it in endless loop till he gets what he wants

I want this to happen in Infnity Wars just to see the normies reactio. I mean Marvel couldnt sabotage their brand even if they tried to at this point

You're really funny I bet people like you.

>sabotage

Avengers 2 nearly did that.

epic meme sjw bitch

Not Sup Forums aside, I do love characters like this. I love complete fucking asshole wish granters who damn near fetishize the monkey's paw "exact words" scenario.

>tfw forgot avengers 2 even came out until this post

People will forget the bad movies out of existence, like TIH

you dont understand the concept of a time loop

you dont understand the concept of a time loop

That's not what Kyubey is, though. The girls in PMMM all got what they wished for, exactly the way they wanted it, not some asshole genie "exact words" reinterpretation. The problem was that they weren't wishing for what they actually wanted.