Redpill me on Brock Turner

Why do normies get so offended?

archive.fo/6VbVW

Because he and a girl got drunk and the. He fingered her in an alley, behind a dumpster.

Then someone discovered them and she passed out.

She regretted her actions and wanted to avoid embarrassment so she blamed him and cried rape.

Because they let MSM control their thoughts. Nothing else to really say.

They just read

>rape
>gets off in 3 months

and don't do the research. He got smashed drunk with a party slut, she wanted to go back to his dorm. They drunkenly fooled around behind a dumpster on the way to the dorm and 2 swedecucks attacked him.

It's sad because I saw a few people try to use reason on a BBC post about it and everyone basically flamed him for not conforming to what BBC wants them to think.

Amazing that democrats don't win every election considering the stranglehold they have on the god damn media. Shit is clear as day it is manipulated for an agenda.

>They just read
>rape
>gets off in 3 months

It's not even that. It's
>only gets 3 months for rape
>has white skin

We all know that if he were a nigger, no one would give a shit.

They wouldn't give a shit because it happens all the time. Those Vanderbilt players, fucking Baylor just this past year and more. Black athletes do this shit way more but of course the SJW shits keep quiet when that happens.

He is another man caught into the stick web of a girl being a fucking whore.

That's what I'm saying. People only get outraged when a white guy is the one in the courtroom. Probably because deep-down they know that rape is committed by nonwhites at far higher rates, so they tryh to publicize every instance of rape by a white guy in order to make a statement of "s-see whites rape too!"

Actual rape is just not something most white guys are even capable of doing. It takes a savage person to forcibly hold a bitch down by her neck and fuck her, you think a middle class white kid is going to do that? Feminists have changed "rape" into something its not.

Dog bites man is not news. Man bites dog is news.

All you can do is provide examples and statistics and hope they don't get too mad at you. Debating liberals is a hell of a ride.

That's the sad thing. They think he was pinning her down, forcing her beyond her will and penetrating her with his erect penis. Women don't even read or follow the case. They act on emotion and that is why they are awful in position of power.

What gender is this person?

Finger fucking pussy destroyer

he din do nuffin

It's such a big deal because it's not only shows the rape epidemic on college campuses, but also the systemic white privilege in the justice system.

Football player Brian Banks was sentenced to 6 years for a rape he didn't commit. Yet the Stanford rapist Brock Turner only got 6 months for raping a girl. The difference? Banks was black and the Stanford rapist was white.

That doesn't necessarily answer my question.

this. dont forget the girl was cheating on her boyfriend, who she was with at the time. she was visiting her little sister at college and went to the party with her sister. she was seen kissing brock inside the frat party

Can you please just trip? You do this shit in every thread and have been baiting for months. I want to filter you.

Fucking this

In her statement she happened to completely omit this event and only mentioned that she drank too much, walked outside and blacked out. As if someone that gets blackout drunk is able to recount events reliably that happened on that night. Seriously, not much triggers me nowadays but this case makes me rage hard. Almost feel like raping the bitch for real so she knows how it feels

Hey dumbfuck, he wasn't convicted of rape. Read the fucking case before you comment on it. People like you shouldn't be able to vote.

because he's a fucking white male. and rich. Every year thousands of rapes far worse than this are committed by blacks and hispanics but every now and then you get one by a white

It was largely manufactured outrage. The mainstream media all jumped on the case despite it being weak--he should have been found not guilty--and a relatively mild sexual assault: many sexual assaults and all rapes are more heinous that digital penetration of an unconscious person. The media basically lied about facts of the case to keep it in the news.

Mr. Turner, Brock's father, pleaded with the court at sentencing because he knew his son was innocent. Every major media outlet grossly misrepresented what he said to build outrage. It was all fake. Mr. Turner didn't downplay rape, he said that the sexual assault his son was convicted of didn't occur. No major media outlet reported this accurate. We are talking about CNN, CBS, NY Times, Reuters, The Washington Post, and more blatantly lying about facts in order to build outrage for this minor case that should have resulted in a not guilty verdict.

Witnesses saw Brock and the girl hooking up consensually and leaving togethers. She apparently blacked out in the middle. He had been drinking too. This sadly happens. Like a completely normal person, he ran when two men confronted him. Why wouldn't you run if you were fingering a girl in public? That is not OK at any University or public place.

Sadly the girl woke up not remembering anything and was told she was sexually assaulted. Then an evil snake, Stanford Professor Michelle Dauber, latched on to this poor young woman and made this into her case.

The victim's letter was obviously ghostwritten by Michelle Dauber to push an agenda: she doesn't want the 6th Amendment to apply to any case involving a woman. If you reread the entire letter, you can see that it is carefully crafted to pander to many different groups, including young men, and to attack the justice system, especially the right to question your accuser.

Likewise, many of the reporters who pushed the absurd narratives about the case were in direct contact with Michelle Dauber.

isn't being labeled as a sex offender almost as bad as a prison sentence anyway?
why the normie outrage?

Because muh rape culture, which conveniently leaves out all the black rapists.

Another one of the scams the media perpetuated in this case was comparing Brock Turner's sentencing to Federal Rape charges. Brock was convicted of sexual assault in California. Absurdity number 1. Although you can be charged with Federal rape for fingering a girl, it is extremely rare. Absurdity number 2. All the stories compared Brock's sentence to either the average or recommended Federal rape sentence. His crime was not an average Federal rape crime. It was basically the mildest crime someone could possibly be charged with Federal rape for: digital penetration of an unconscious person. Absurdity number 3.

This was reported multiple places including some libertarian outlets. How the fuck does such a shitty argument get repeated so much? Almost no one who did what Brock did would be charged with the statute, and if they were, they sure as fuck wouldn't have been given the recommended or average sentence. No way in hell.

for a second there I thought you understood. Then I checked the flag.

There is no "rape epidemic" just college girls making dumb, drunken hookup decisions and deciding they were raped ex post facto.

Brock Turner got off easy because he had no priors and his family is well off. It's not white privilege, it's the privilege of being able to afford a good attorney.

We know it's niggers who are doing the raping

Pretty much this. The lefty-sjw media finally got their white male rapist after years of searching. It sucks for him that he fits their narrative.

I've always wondered how our media picks it's victims. This is a very interesting case study.

Similare thing happend to a dane who traveled to New York to work at a kindergarten.
One of his co-workers was a batshit crazy feminazi with reputation of falsely accusing male-coworkers of all sorts of shit. The dane is a quiet nice guy who've faught with self-esteem issues who went goes to New York to get control of his life.
Crazy feminazi co-worker accuses him of molesting all the children. Police arrests him. Absolute no evidence is found on him. Feminazi goes on "vacation" to greece and is thereby unable to testify against him. Case gets pulled and the dane gets send to Rikers where niggers threatens to rape him. Court accuser managed to manipulate a fake confession so case gets pulled further. Case is finally closed as he is found innocent, yet robbed of millions in attorney payment, rent for time he was in digital foot chain and other varios cost.

Tl;dr
Crazy feminist manages to fuck up the life of an innocent man while she gets to walk free.

This. And they have the nerve to kvetch about him only serving 3 months. He'll be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life.

Things like this make me so angry.

I think he's back in Denmark now. I think a lot of danes tipped in to help with his financial issues and that's he's back at working in a danish kindergarten now.

I know me too

>Why do normies get so offended?
Because he's white and they hate white people

because white kids get away with crime

brock turner raped an unconscious girl. he was caught in the act by multiple eye witnesses. they have tons of physical evidence. and he spend 3 months in jail (the law says the minimum punishment is 2 years - the judge gave him less than the minimum). a black kid would have gone to jail for 10 years.

>red pill me

a white kid got away with a violent crime. same as always.

Want to go into specifics and provide your facts? Please.

Wrong. He wasn't convicted of rape numbnuts.

Im sure she regretted her actions so much. Thats why it was Brock who ran away when someone noticed what he was doing to an unconscious girl?

Except people caught Brock in the act and he tried to run. There was evidence

If this was a nigger Sup Forums would wanting him hung by his nuts

she did not want to go back to his dorm. he followed her and jumped on her after she was unconscious.

>don't do the research

white people intentionally ignore the facts of the case (and all cases where white criminals get away with crimes) because the facts contradict their worldview. the witnesses saw turner on top of the already-unconscious victim. when the witnesses confronted turner, he ran, proving he knew what he was doing was wrong. he then lied about this multiple times to detectives and in court.

white "people" circle the wagons around their fellow criminals every time one of these stories pop up, with a complete disregard for the facts.

He dindu nuffin

Read this Anyone would run. You have been brainwashed. If you were fingering a girl in public and two random dudes started screaming at you, running is a very natural thing to do.

so you admit to not knowing the facts of the case, yet you still believe turner is innocent?

thank you for proving me right white kid

You and I both know if it were a black guy he would of, you know, actually raped her.

Nice specifics "kid"

They are offended because he's a rapist that got off scott free.
It's their own doing though. You think it's the right wing that wants to ease up on criminals and start caring about their lives after prison Of course not. In fact, the judge is a registered Democrat. It doesn't make sense for this board to defend this guy or the sentencing.

>scott free

lol

>Witnesses saw Brock and the girl hooking up consensually and leaving togethers.

None of this happened. No one saw them leave together. And the witnesses never saw he conscious during the attack - she was unconscious the entire time.

>Like a completely normal person, he ran when two men confronted him.
Turner lied about running multiple times. He told the investigating detective he never ran, he was just looking for a bush to pee in. He was intentionally changing his story because he ran to avoid getting caught during a rape.

did you read my post fucktard? try learning how Sup Forums works

Actually raped her? Found the virgin cuck

What charges was he convicted for? Please tell me

Wow. Epic response my man.

I fucking hate white people so much. They rape people and the get off in 3 months, but any other race rapes, and they get 5 fucking years.

You are brainwashed and trust biased sources. I wish I could help you, but you need to help yourself. The media lied about many things. They basically reported what Michelle Dauber wrote in the victim's letter, which is disingenuous. The lied about Mr. Turner constantly and still do. They are liars. Why do you trust liars?

convicted on three charges of sexual assault

stfu

Two. Sexually penetrating an intoxicated person with a foreign object and sexually penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object.

>witnesses statements and court records are "biased sources"

this is what retards actually believe

the facts prove the victim was unconscious and turner knew what he was doing. the facts prove that turner is guilty of sexually assaulting this woman. only someone who denies that facts can deny these conclusions.

Wow everyone ignoring that HE RAN AWAY when two swedes showed up and asked what was going on. If poor little brocky dindu nuffin then why the hell did he run away? Oh, right, it's because he was sexually assaulting an incapacitated woman in an alley behind a dumpster.

he was also convicted of one charge of "assault with intent to rape an intoxicated woman"

and before you say
>"intent to rape" is not rape!

get the fuck out

No, you are making the case out to be much more cut and dry than it actually is. Obviously some things in the case looks suspicious, but reasonable doubt is a high standard. The media and that cunt Stanford professor have used and abused this case to further their goal of weakening our justice system. Michelle Dauber was actually just using this victim to help defend her own pet cause which is how Universities handle sexual assaults. She wanted to ensure that the accused can't question the accuser, and that the burden of proof stays low, and that punishments stay extremely high. She spearheaded an effort to get Stanford to expel any student for sexual assault, which included very minor things to Michelle Dauber like kissing someone unexpectedly . You are enabling basically an evil cunt who wants to destroy the lives of as many men as possible.

white rich beta male fucked a passed out slut he was flirting with in a bar; slut whom sued his ass 'cause >muhconsent.
Poor sob got caught in the feminazi shitstorm and faced serious charges - they asked (((YUGE))) charges, he was given less, though a sizeable charge for his deed.

meanwhile around the world muslims rape 10 years old and share pics on social media but that's ok, just a cultural difference.

Nothing to see here.

Yeah I wonder what this anti white dickhead in here has to say about the widespread Muslim rapes that occur. Probably doesn't care.

>multiple eye witnesses
>"they didn't meet burden of proof"
>"it's just a conspiracy by this nutty professor XD"

you are a fucking retard. you are intentionally ignoring compelling evidence because it doesn't fit your personal biases and narrative.

>you are making the case out to be much more cut and dry than it actually is

i'm not doing anything. the facts make the case cut and dry. the facts clearly prove that brock turner attacked and sexually assaulted an unconscious woman. and he got less than the statutory minimum sentence for it for no reason.

well, there was one reason to give him such a light sentence - he isn't black.

>the facts prove that turner (who was also drunk) knew what he was doing
kek. you liberals really have a hard time differentiating between opinions and facts, don't you.

SEETHING

yeah, most americans are upset that a white kid raped a girl and got 6 months for it. only a psychopath (read: white "person") would be ok with a rapist getting less than the statutory minimum punishment for their crime

turner ran away from the witnesses, then (while sober) lied multiple times about it. he told the investigating detectives he didn't run at all, and that he was looking for a bush to pee in (he recanted this version during the trial).

turner knew what he was doing the entire time, while "drunk" and sober

You can't type one message without a shot at white people. Hilarious.

because brock turner's skin color is the only reason he got the sentence he did. if brock turner was black, he would have gotten at least 10 years, and most likely the 14 year maximum.

Actually no one would care if we was black cause it happens all the time

If her last memory was at midnight and her phone call at 1 AM indicated that she was inebriated to the point where should couldn't even speak properly, then she couldn't have consented.

>she did not want to go back to his dorm. he followed her and jumped on her after she was unconscious.

So he knew that she was planning on passing out behind a dumpster?

The guys a dick, but that girl needs to be more responsible, you just don't get shit faced with a bunch of strangers.

This nig is saying "sexual assault" and saying it exactly how it is. I appreciate that.
Saying someone is mad doesn't make them any less right, wankstain.
Your race baiting isn't going to make the argument any less sound.
I agree. Race baiting is low level, yet it gets so much attention.
One white person does something wrong. You get mad at all white people. Literally racism. Back the fuck up and scope yourself.

I do agree with this to an extent. Ultimately rape is the perpetrator's fault, but saying that you should be able to get shit faced with random strangers without no cause for worrying about the outcome is like saying you should be able to leave your house unlocked when you leave or your keys in the car ignition because you want to and it's inconvenient for your fun to take safety precautions.

should he have gotten a lighter sentence because she was drunk?

Why do people take common sense and responsibility as victim blaming?

Oh, that's right. Because it's harmful to their feminist narrative and dislike deviation from their forceful ideals.

On that note, I've really disliked how feminists have been pushing for a lack of due process. We need the system, as shitty as it can be sometimes, to keep us from devolving back to vigilantism. We're a civilization and feminism needs to cut the tribalistic horseshit or more to a country that's down with that sort of backwards thinking.

CTR is sliding the FBI release.
Sage and hide CTR threads.