Deadly!

Did anything end up happening with this?
youtube.com/watch?v=wzynUQ-rp3s

Details on the show and the mission are in the videos description

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-Q9XGxtDPQ&list=PLBde6tYoQ-jVhvcIz3WzLoVUp4Gn971Qc&index=1
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jVVrjuHtjE8zAXg4xrWaxEi
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jW4h_lty2-xuDpxoA6XvONE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jX-1i54C6v-3VA6VSgB1YwK
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jVL6xKnyOc2DqYBwJNcR4VM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrMWMZ17AZl99Viyi70PNr26Ntfn-EKMT
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOOIynpOWVvzEojp6U46OJWdNpjtTNmUj
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaW_NSM_5c1LcMHy_o_-dioPxbkBYz3Hb
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaW_NSM_5c1LG8Y9XcCrCkCI8fhy2k254
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaW_NSM_5c1ItNSF0XbrFQpLJEdqtnQI5
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaW_NSM_5c1Jzx-QHH2XVcRoWbxpAW447
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaW_NSM_5c1IiKQTd2SFSmW1KB95MeyEj
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaW_NSM_5c1JNf4xnSLj-ciCPYaj12NAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>picking up dog shit with a spoon and sniffing it
Okay.

Couldn't even tell what the show was about.

Honestly the weird puzzling creepiness is probably why we're so keen to see the actual show. Here's the show description:
"It's hard work being twelve years old, looking after your mother - who has just turned two. It's frustrating being a foster child in search of your family with only an old skin cream label to go on. And it's DEADLY knowing that you were responsible for releasing the mutant seeds of eternity threatening everything you know! Based on the best selling book series by Australia's top two children's authors Morris Gleitzman and Paul Jennings."

Think you could do us all a favor and email SLR requesting them to release the show? The more people, the better :)

Is this really a rare series? I capped and encoded the entire series for myself last time it aired here in Aus.

It seems to be. I just checked around and couldn't seem to find it anywhere. If you have a link could you share it?

I've never actually upped them so no links and they're currently on one of my externals. I'll probably get around to it eventually and put them up on myspleen or something.

Yes, it's extremely rare. Not one episode is available. If you're actually serious, please share your encodes if possible. If your internet isn't good enough, I can send you money via PayPal for you to buy discs or a USB to add the files to and mail them to me. (I'm also Australian)

Have you recorded anything else interesting from Australian TV that isn't really available?

The show "Wicked!", Creature Features, Tupu and Carl Squared mainly come to mind.

Awesome, take your time and thanks for making my day 100% better. What's your MySpleen username? Will help me keep an eye out for it.

not sure if australian but theres an ABC3 watermark i assume it might be

someone uploaded all of yoohoo and friends a couple days ago

youtube.com/watch?v=m-Q9XGxtDPQ&list=PLBde6tYoQ-jVhvcIz3WzLoVUp4Gn971Qc&index=1

>rare Australian cartoon.

Is there an Australian cartoon that isn't rare?

Australian channel, but the original show is Korean. No idea where the dub originates from.

>Deadly - 1x01 - Brats.avi
>Deadly - 1x02 - Baby.avi
>Deadly - 1x03 - Bzzzzz.avi
>Deadly - 1x04 - Hunted.avi
>Deadly - 1x05 - Dad.avi
>Deadly - 1x06 - Spooked.avi
>Deadly - 1x07 - Twins.avi
>Deadly - 1x08 - Stink.avi
>Deadly - 1x09 - Mum.avi
>Deadly - 1x10 - Hungry.avi
>Deadly - 1x11 - Mutant.avi
>Deadly - 1x12 - Reanimator.avi
>Deadly - 1x13 - Family.avi
They're only in xvid .avi since I probably capped them back in like 06-07, but the quality should still be pretty decent. My upload speed isn't that great but it still wouldn't take me more than a few hours to upload so no need to send anything. Like I said I'll probably up them to myspleen and/or kametsu eventually.

Not sure exactly what I have. I used to record a bunch to dvd back in the early 2000's. Pretty sure I've got most of the Wayne Manifesto and Clowning Around (the series version) maybe even some Horace and Tina and Fergus Mcphail. It's all literally on a few hundred un-properly marked dvds and I fucking dread the thought of going through them all.

They're usually rare but thanks to Sup Forums users over the past few years heaps have been found.

Tracey McBean : youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jVVrjuHtjE8zAXg4xrWaxEi
Kangaroo Creek Gang : youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jW4h_lty2-xuDpxoA6XvONE
Old Tom : youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jX-1i54C6v-3VA6VSgB1YwK
Jar Dwellers SOS : youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jVL6xKnyOc2DqYBwJNcR4VM
Pixel Pinkie : youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrMWMZ17AZl99Viyi70PNr26Ntfn-EKMT
Buzz Bumble : youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOOIynpOWVvzEojp6U46OJWdNpjtTNmUj
Flipper & Lopaka : youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaW_NSM_5c1LcMHy_o_-dioPxbkBYz3Hb
Fairy Tale Police Department : youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaW_NSM_5c1LG8Y9XcCrCkCI8fhy2k254
Blinky Bill : youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaW_NSM_5c1ItNSF0XbrFQpLJEdqtnQI5
Staines Down Draines : youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaW_NSM_5c1Jzx-QHH2XVcRoWbxpAW447
The Woodlies : youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaW_NSM_5c1IiKQTd2SFSmW1KB95MeyEj
Dogstar : youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaW_NSM_5c1JNf4xnSLj-ciCPYaj12NAY

Thankfully this is just about the last missing Australian cartoon there is, and thanks to user it may soon no longer be that way.

Are those series on the Kids TV English official uploads or just user caps?

Yeah, sorry, I posted my comment before I saw your post about uploading them to MySpleen. That would be more than fine with me :) Just about everyone's on MySpleen now anyway, it's not like invites are hard to come by.

Wayne Manifesto would be amazing, I know a guy who's been looking for it for years. He's also educated me about it a lot and I'm very intrigued by it.

Any chance you have either G2G: Got to Go or Wakkaville? They both aired on Channel 9 in recent years. Also, I'm Australian and have recorded a crap ton myself, so let me know if there's anything you're looking for.

They seem to be official, especially since The Woodlies and Dogstar are in 1080p HD, and there's no source that they could possibly be from besides official masters.

Why does it look like two completely unrelated shows edited together and dubbed to fit?

>G2G: Got to Go or Wakkaville
Sorry, don't have them.

Don't suppose you'd have Streetsmartz, Return/Escape to/from Jupiter or Out There?

I'd love to see all of those you mentioned, especially Clowning Around (didn't even know a series version existed) but I completely understand your pain about going through and finding them, I'm in no hurry to see them and knowing you even have them just makes me extremely happy. I'd love some kind of contact details for you so we can keep in touch. Don't worry, I'm the kind of guy who asks for updates about once a year, I'm forgetful like that. No need to worry about spamming anyway.

Because that's literally what it is.

The studio that dubbed the series didn't think it would be relevant enough or interesting or some shit and added in all the executive stuff.

You *might* be in luck. Streetsmartz is sticking out to me and I think I may have it somewhere. I'll start digging.

The series is literally just the two movies cut into episode length (though no actual footage is cut out or missing) with an opening and ending theme added. I know the first movie has a vhs rip out there but I don't think the second movie has ever been ripped.

Just keep an eye on myspleen or give me an email and I'll let you know when I get around to upping them.

Awesome, I go MIA every now and then but I always check my email. It's [email protected]

I'd appreciate if you could email me when you get around to it, but if not, I completely understand.

Do you know if you ever recorded any of The Basil Brush Show or Skippy: Adventures in Bushtown?

Will do.

Also, just remembered that I actually capped and encoded the entire Deadly series twice. Once when it aired on 9 and then again when it either aired on 9 at a different time slot or maybe ABC3 (I'll have to wait till I get the eps off my external and see the watermark to tell for sure) I did it a second time because I realized that the first caps were from an afternoon broadcast and fucking 9 had cut some segments for time to fit in more fucking ads. The 2nd times eps are the full uncut eps so I'm guessing they're from ABC3.

>The Basil Brush Show
The early 2000's series? I might have some eps but I could've sworn I've seen the series upped before.

The show never aired on ABC3. The second airing that I reckon you're talking about is the one run that it got on GO! which was weekdays at 7.30am.

Yes, the 2000's series. Series 3 and 4 were released complete on DVD, and there's a heap of random episodes on YouTube but there's still a lot of episodes missing.

I remembered why StreetSmartz stuck out to me. There's a guy on YouTube who is searching for Wayne Manifesto and I believe at some point he told me he has StreetSmartz. I've just contacted him and will forward on his reply. Maybe you guys could do a trade or something.

I don't seem to have the show in my actual collection.

>on GO! which was weekdays at 7.30am
That about sounds right.

I think I have the odd episode of Basil Brush but nothing close to the entire series. I'd just be completely random episodes.

While I'm happy that these TVRips are going to be uploaded, please as many of you as possible still email SLR, as we still want them to release proper copies of the show, possibly even in high definition.

Hopefully they could be some of the missing ones. I really don't understand how Basil Brush became so rare, I seem to remember it being super popular.

Sweet. I'm not sure exactly how many eps of Wayne I have but I stumbled across a couple of discs full a few years ago while searching for something else in my collection and I reckon I have at least 20, ****maybe**** even the entire thing (though I wouldn't put money on that) but I'm sure I have a decent chunk.

I'll make a note and when I eventually get around to going through my discs I'll keep my eyes out.

I'm off. I'll try and get those Deadly eps up in the next month or so. If I'm taking too long you can shoot me an email afroluffyfight(at)gmail.com to remind me.

by the way
any news on zuzu and the super nuffs?

Nah. Did everything I could think of. Searching for its Russian title did give me a few new promotional clips, but I don't think a single episode exists online.

nope