What will the world look like in 2070?

Who will the superpowers be?

What will the state of the US and Europe be?

Will nationalism succeed or is it doomed to be replaced by globalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will look like this, just wait

Look fucked up because beans will be the majority in America and blacks will keep nigging out. Europe will be Islamic to an extent and basically white people will be a minority.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

Most of the major cities will be replaced with vast pleasure-domes used exclusively by the excelciites, who are the neo-upper-class, while the displaced hordes of lower-class depth-grovelers will live underground in tiered cities, endlessly toiling away for nuggets of neoplasmin.

Superpooper 2030

what is that stuff? canada dry?

Pretty much the same except with better technology

Hopefully the next world war will take most of us out. I'm hoping for a survivalist type of world.

in 2070 gay people are gonna be allowed to get married, get used to it

In 2070 Soda stream will do for soda what 3d printing did for assault rifles

tycoons > tech > shit > indians >>>> ecos

An elite class of genetically augmented hyperintelligent cyborg jews ruling over a globalized ambiguously brown slave class

>no wings

take your pedo shit elsewhere

2017 race war eliminates all brown life, world peace and space colonization by 2020

it looks like that

holy shit....this is awful

Super cities/mega regions will take even more dominance in world affairs. They will be populated by wealthy elites while the surrounding areas are filled with brownish peasants living in squalor.

Global affairs will be even more dictated by these city-state regions. The question of globalism comes down to a fork in the road: will it exist in a decentralized nature to ensure the liberty of regions or will these regions be ruled by an even wealthier governing elite body that centralizes power?

Regardless of the outcome, the future looks even more brown and the wealth gap will continue to grow.

>2070
the only legitimate answer.

Where did you get this?

this

do you recognize it?

its from tiberium wars

I am predicting Southeast Asian will play a larger role in world politics in the future. Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and Thailand are entering the path to long-term growth, similar to the economic miracle Japan and S. Korea have experienced. The Philippines is apparently one of the fastest growing economies in the world for over the past half decade. I would not be surprised by the year 2070 that Malaysia and Thailand would be considered developed economies on par with Singapore at the very least.

I also predict that cosmetic surgery will advanced to the point that people will be able to take the appearance of their choice, regardless of their original appearance, if they are able to afford it. Due to medical advances, these people will also have the appearance and the health decades younger than their true age.

As a result, I also believe models, singers, and actors will no longer have the physical appeal they once had. When more people are able to modify their appearance, then what is considered attractive will soon be the standard.

I want Trump, but I'm secretly pro-war, so Hillary fits my ideals there.

Survivalist world would be fucking neato

it's got what plants crave

>when you choose entomologist by accident by didn't save in an hour

this sorta shit worries me...i dont want to be an irrelevant nation

how does a country like estonia sleep at night?

they don't
they spend their nights watching the border for russians

Vodka

Irrelevant nations can be comfy

:)

>What will the world look like in 2070?
Brown & Bloom.

holy kek im glad i watched this