ITT: We name one good thing about this company

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/PbkfLvd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Comics aside they know half the business, they know how to make the brand stick.

Also say what you want about the missteps they have made, they are trying to make fan happy even thought they are making the wrong moves.

Its not their fault the loudest reactions come from people who don't buy comics.

>they are trying to make fan happy
Apparently the newest trend is making the the fans angry.

the movies.... make money and have good percentages on Rotten Tomatoes

Should have read the rest of the post there champ.

I even say they are listening to the wrong "fans"

They made a Nico figure.

I'm glad they made anything reassuring me that The Runaways was a thing and not something I thought up in a fever-dream.

I read it, but I wouldn't count "making fans angry so they buy your stuff" as making them happy.
It's just an attempt to cash in by creating controversity.

I like Daredevil, he's a good character.

Super hero island in universal studios florida

A Runaways movie was in the talks, the way Marvel and Disney roll that might have been tossed out like that purposed Boba Fett movie and show.

The chatter and rumors is that they don't like to keep ideas up on a shelf to long before tossing them. The Boba Fett stuff was intresting since one was going to be a BF Prequel and the other would have been a Dread Pirate Roberts style story where Old man fett teaches the next guy how to be him.

Personally I never knew that much about the Runaways but I didn't know a lot about GotG till the movie. Was a huge fan of Doctor Strange but mostly for his art and the cross over stuff with Ghostrider. GH needs a good movie, Norman Reddus as Blaze would be god casting.

>creating controversity.
You give marvel and Disney too much credit.

They made one of the best comics of all time.

They still have Al Ewing, and there are always a few cool titles coming out, like Vision and now Cage!

The new Moonknight

>'Sup

It's not DC

it ain't DC

Some of the movies are good, the MCU on a large scale is actually pretty good, even if I'm not a huge fan of the Avengers stuff.
They generally don't fuck up cartoons.
Right now they're going through an age of shite, though.

Nobody is going to mention Howard? Seriously?

They finally lifted the ban on X-men merch.

They give lesser known characters and titles a chance to shine, opposed to pushing the same popular character for the past 70 years now.

They made Spider-Man

They make good tv shows.

Marketing

They have Kate Leth working there and she is hot

Oh fuck you, if main stream had ignored this all you autist could muster to say about it would be how unfair this show was treated.

Don't kid your self you'd be defending it.

They use to put out some really good shit.

Really?

Tom King will be Marvel exclusive in a few years.

The movies are okay, they make way too many of them, but I enjoy them occasionally. Dr Strange was pretty good.

Carnage and Cage aren't finished yet

They're gonna be out of business soon.

I don't see what point you're trying to make. People who think it's a good show would still think it's a good show?

Personally I'm wishy-washy on it, but I have a hard time with modern continuity-heavy TV shows in general, they tend to have snail pace.

Steve Dillon's Frank Castle is a beautiful piece of art.

i enjoy magneto as a character, he is cool. so is daredevil. also, while being subjected to many a bad writer, wolverine is also: cool. walt simonson's thor was very good also. john byrne's she-hulk was also good. on that note, the hulk is a cool character. 'marvels' is a very good book. however, in the modern age, only magneto is still a pretty good character.

Why stop at one?

TOO FUCKING SOON

They really did make some good comics,30 years ago.
Their movies are dumb but fun... can't say the same about their comics, they're mostly just dumb.
Daredevil TV series was great! ...First season only.
They have some very iconic characters... But identity politics killed them all.
The art of their newer comics can be good at times... but that's the only good thing about them anymore.

Is this her?

All of the "street level" heroes, tbqh

>First season only.

Fuck this meme, second season was just as good

imgur.com/PbkfLvd

Tom Brevoort explicitly says they try to piss fans off.

So try again mouskateer

Thanks to them, DC got talent like Frank Miller, Steve Gerber, Jack Kirby, and Jim Starlin.

Really, if it wasnt for how shitty Marvel has been to their creators, we would never have gotten New Gods. So thanks for that Marvel.

I'd boycott Marvel if it wasn't for the Punisher, Daredevil and Moon Knight books being excellent. Thank god for DC

they know how to make the fans mad. like, shit crazy mad

Their omnibi are nice which produces the good comics they once published. That's about all I can think of.

Claremont's run on Uncanny X-men

This is accurate. Marvel is killing comics for themselves.