Telltale's Batman

>abused by dad
>suffer from split personalities
>gf is a former street prostitute
>big day ruined by some smelly britbong in a bird mask
>face melted off by said britbong
>cucked by your best friend

J U S T

His face was fine in my playthrough. Maybe you just suck.

That's not Two-face?

that cat pussy is too strong

Yet you can save Harvey and still fuck her.

>face melted off by said britbong

You fucked up, you idiot.

How does it feel knowing all your effort and different choices won't actually matter?

>abused by dad
>suffer from split personalities

They confirmed that this Harvey didn't have a shit childhood. He was relatively stable and mentally healthy before the debate.

Shame about everything else, tho.

It's okay because I didn't pay for that, I paid for slightly different reactions!

I can't believe people actually defend this nonsense.

I also went out of my way to annoy him as much as possible throughout my playthrough. Not helping him win political points at the party, shit talking him, not letting him in with Falcone, cutting off his campaign money...

>not being a bro to your only friend
holy shit, your Bruce is autistic as fuck.

R-really?

I shook Falcone's hand because I wanted brownie points with Harvey, so what happens when I don't shake hands? The News gets suspicious that I didn't shake hands with him?

Yep

This is a telltale game, user

Different choices are an illusion

Yep.

They still assume you're in cahoots with Falcone since he's in the party and talks to you in the first place.

What bothers me about Two-Face is how he never uses all his money to fix his mouth. Never being able to close his mouth leaves him vulnerable to infection.

Shit dude get a plastic surgeon or something

>Two face
>Needs to fix his face, develops psychological issues over it

New clayface origin? They ever done that before and merge them?

>Batman's new arch nemesis: Faceman

Not Two-Face, but they did merge False-Face and Clayface in the '66 comic.

But then he'd just be Oneface. Again.

>Give up, Batman! You can't...face me!
I'm gonna admit to not knowing who False-Face is

>Not allowing Harvey to becoming Two-Face as quickly as possible

pretty shitty, famalam

I want to protect Harvey so badly and I was never the biggest fan of the character before. Kudos to Telltale for that, at least. Even if any choice I make regarding him won't matter in the end.

They never confirmed anything and he wasn't mentally healthy before the debate. They even bring up that he had past mental health issues in the game.