Black guy. Ask me anything political

black guy. Ask me anything political

Other urls found in this thread:

tripdatabase.com/doc/1144613-Bromhidrosis#content
youtube.com/watch?v=-8coq2cUn1U
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bFoKhknf_wA#t=17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is your fist so disgusting, effeminate, and weak?

Do you poo in loo?

Your opinion only counts for 3/5's of a normal person's, so I'll send my political queries elsewhere, thank you.

When are you leaving?

Idk, even on the other side it's not very manly

I'm not Indian lol

No problem

Leaving?

Wuz u a Kang

What did you steal that made someone chop off your fingers?

yuz

I have all 5 of my fingers still

Also I'm gonna use a tripcode in case I change to my computer

What are your feelings on Trump?

What are your motives for being here?

Do you spread the work of kek, and distribute his most holy sacrament of redpill, or are you here to spread confusion, and cuckery?

What got you into Sup Forums? Why do you come here? Do you have any conflicted feelings about it?

Are you a racist?

Opinion on BLM?

Also, what has your overall experience with cops been like?

Will you have sex with my gf?

Do you have your own race as much as we do?

post your dick. a true kang has a 8 inch dick erect

Do you plan on copulating with aryan blonde females. If so, how many?

>mfw when no one has asked who he supports in the presidential election

this high yellow mongrel right here

Can you use a Kinect?

>tfw leaf think black guys vote for white candidates

Are you retarded?

don't you get tired of living in a coutnry that is totally obsessed with skin colour?
I've lived there and I love my Ameribros (all of you fucks) but fuck almighty even your municipal web sites include breakdowns of what percentage of which races live in which neighbourhoods, etc.
Are you used to this or does it seem as bizarre to you as it does to non-Americans?

Can you read?

Do you have scaly elbows and do you use cocoa butter on them?

Oh wait yes I am. Also why did OP start using a trip on his third post?

and yet literally millions and millions of blacks voted for Bush Sr., Bush Jr., Reagan, Nixon, etc.

He's a fear mongerer, but the only reasonable choice for president. He will also help the poor black community more than any other democratic president in recent history

Research on the alt-right movement

I come here for research mainly although I've been on Sup Forums since about 2006

Soros plant
Negative

I doubt mine would appreciate it

I love my race

Only 6.5"

I have before

I'll vote for Jill but more of a protest vote than anything

I do, although it doesn't impede on my life much

Yes, in multiple languages

I don't use cocoa butter so yes

In case my IP changes by going somewhere else

do white people smell bad to you the way black people smell bad to white people?

>monkey thinks his opinion is important
Don't forget to sage.

Do you consider yourself american?

>I love my race

I will kill you

Is your girlfriend white?

>I have before
I will kill you

Why will you be voting for Trump in November?

Do you like traps?

what kind of environment do you live in

>natsoc bullshit talk: "every race has right to admire itself"
>natsoc real talk: "fuck you nigger, haha!"

You ever consider slitting your wrists?

Wut?
in my experience black people don't smell like anything.
None of my black friends smell like anything, except Dave who wears that Hugo For Men cologne shit every time we go out. Smells good tho.
Maybe you should hang out with black people who bathe?

>every person who posts on Sup Forums is a natsoc and there are definitely zero shills here

>I have before
not with those fists led

Haha, fucking spear chuckin chicken eating nigger nigger porch monkey uncle tom shitskin kaffir.

Ever met your dad? lol I know you haven't degenerate nignog

How does it feel to know real African and Caribbean blacks hate being associated with African-Americans?

>in my experience black people don't smell like anything.

then your opinion on this matter is irrelevant

American blacks are shart in marts, just like poor hillbilly whites. Basically, if you're poor in the US, you probably stink!

Be proud to be black!

Take back Africa!

girlfist, do slap your babymomma with that?

But I never have bullshitted over admiring other races

I hate niggers with a passion
t. victim to nigger violence

My responses got deleted somehow so I'm just gonna give one word responses sorry
Yes

Triggered?

Jew

Won't be

Upper class

This

Triggered?

Especially Egyptians

I'm better off here

He punches that whores teeth out with that fist, then he goes to WalMart and shits his pants!

Simmer down, Ahmed.

Does jewess vagina stink as bad as other white girls vagina?

since she's jewish, I applaud you my friend

breed those fuckers out of existence

Do you think black lives actually matter to #BlackLivesMatter?

Does the fact that #BlackLivesMatter is trying to end all police presence in black neighborhoods make you feel joy, dread, or something else entirely

Nigga you ashy, put some lotion on.

That's all I have to say.

This, every black man on Earth can have a kike-woman if they promise not to let her breed white children.

It's not like they mind, cuckoldry is the single deepest fetish in the Jewish religion.

Feelsbadman?

Have you seen white americans shart in mart?

How do u feel about the way black culture glorifies drug use and gang violence

nigger

by that standard everyone in america who isn't am injun shouldn't consider themselves american

dumb kraut

i died

How big is your black cock?

How do you feel as a light-skinned black guy who statistically is more likely to be of higher intelligence than your average nig?

What do Turks smell like?

Far far superior

She's only half jew half white so the job has already been done

There is no goal. It's just Soros and the left profiting off of anger from Institutionalized discrimination

I know

The individual white races have already been bred out so it doesn't matter lol

I feel it's just the music industry that promotes such things using black people, of which profits from wiggers being edgy

Turks smell like cockroach, and little girls

>Nigger attention whoring on Sup Forums

> kike
> white children

Everybody is ashy. You can only see it on niggers.

I am not lightskinned. Maybe the picture causes distortion. But I'm the son of a black doctor and lawyer, so if the gene thing exists, I'm likely an anomaly.

Oh I was talking about yourself

This

No. Get out

>Only 6.5"
fellow black bro, here. i can vouch for this. i'm only 6.5". 7" if i eat healthy.

this guy is for real. blacks for Trump. niggers for Shillary.

This user thinks he's special for being black and browsing Sup Forums

Lol

>Apocrine bromhidrosis is the most common type of bromhidrosis and results from the bacterial breakdown of apocrine sweat, essentially all within the armpit area.

>Fatty acids and ammonia are the major products of bacterial breakdown and the odour has been described as pungent, rancid, musty or “sour and sweet”.

>Although both types of bromhidrosis may occur in people of all races, sex and age, some differences do exist between the two types.
Believed to be more common in dark-skinned ethnic groups (individuals of African ancestry appear to have the largest and most active apocrine glands)

Bigger apocrine sweat glands (located in the crotch and armpits) and more of them is the answer

tripdatabase.com/doc/1144613-Bromhidrosis#content

That's not me tough, look at the ID. Whatever

Do differentiate Jews from whites or do you consider us both the white devil.

>black guy. Ask me anything political
Tell me, do you hate niggers for making your entire race look like niggers?

why are you black

I have some questions if you don't mind answering.

What is your opinion of Canada
Do you like triggering white boys as much as I do?

Also, did you graduate university and if so whats ur major?

DOES YOU UNDERSTAND MEE?? fucking ape.

I've heard from asians white people smell kind of like red meat. Most black people smell like my balls when I haven't showered after 3 days so I'm not too upset to know I smell like a steak.

I've heard other races say white people smell like onions.

Idk

Irrelevant country

I've never heard about blacks, only whites

Do you realize that most white people are alright, and even most of us on Sup Forums don't hate you as long as you're not being a nigger?

People must be polite to you because they don't want you to get mad and rape them or steal their shit.

i don't hate them, i'm just really really really disappointed in them.

You ever been to Benton Harbor Michigan?

stop cucking, they don't want to be your bro, stop trying to be theirs

youtube.com/watch?v=-8coq2cUn1U

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bFoKhknf_wA#t=17

Are you Nova Flux?

Bill Clinton would've been a better example

What do you think America will be like once whites are the minority? Do you expect Hispanics to step up and take care of the black community like whites did?

okay now ladies, watch out because germany is infested with dangerous migrants and isis agents so your future or the future of your friends and family is probably filled with rape and terror.

P.S. I know if you don't play this game Merkle's secret police will come arrest you for wrong think

I dont think they know shit about Sup Forums, and if so then Sup Forums would probably be a bigger target, wouldnt it?

Shit thread fuck off.

Cancer

>fucking ape.
no, it would have been an obvious example.

Millions of blacks also support Trump. So do over 600,000 Muslim Americans.

Would a better example of support for Trump be white men between 35-55? No, because that's something everyone knows.
It's the shortcut thinking that ruins your elections: oh blacks and women vote for Clinton, white men vote for Trump. Well, what the numbers really mean is that there are MORE women supporting Trump not that there are no women. Trump has lots of support from women. You guys so easily fall into the trap of seeing things in absolutes and that's really sad. I hope you all get your shit together before November.

What do you think of America? Do you love your homeland? Or do you seek attention by crying BLM any time something goes wrong in your life?

If you're not using a VPN in the EUSSR you should expect a knock on your door sometime soon.

You're only supposed to keep the butt plug in for a couple of hours, tops; not a whole week, Kiwi.