Blackfu edition

Blackfu edition

Attached: israelaa.jpg (1080x1440, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/exmuslim/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for non-Arab Christians in the Middle East (Maronites, Copts, Assyrians, Armenians)

Attached: 9674831A-C33E-417B-AEED-5D357B390ED5.jpg (650x366, 70K)

First for molenbeek is a racist hypocrite cunt

tfw no zanjiya 3abeed to rub your feet

based

2nd for Islamic fertility

Attached: _QGKxPR1.jpg (940x627, 95K)

those first three are arabs you retard.

I've literally never heard a maronite or a copt say they're not arab. The majority are arab.

molenbeek stretches your anus pedoscum

ME would be at peace if Christians were the majority.

What Are You A Fuckin' Faggot now ?

Maronites are arabs tho

Man I love being arab, I have so many great civilisations that I never even took a part in to we wuz about

Muhammadan-free world, when?

Attached: a7b64c2850955d094a72ecb1e1b76c7470e6ca54_hq.jpg (1024x730, 65K)

i have respect for faggots but you should be publicly executed for dreaming of rape

Attached: 1515971891837.jpg (794x790, 34K)

3rd for co-existence

Attached: xjdhaeCl1x36xaxo1.jpg (1024x965, 520K)

This probably.

so are copts and assyrians.

Attached: 1522066010879.jpg (576x768, 79K)

LOOOOOOOL

You'd just hear "ya rabbi Yasu" instead of "Allahu akbar" before any terrorist explosions

DEUS VULT when?
we wuz shitaris?

Stop being a cuck

Attached: 708798F8-A590-4D02-8994-295DB8C4E889.jpg (616x440, 62K)

Agreed, but no yehud allowed, okay?

Attached: hehatesthejews-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 83K)

based

Kristian was a better name

>VIA 9GAG.COM
kys

Definetely not. Either Christians would get cucked like they did throughout all history and thus would be achieveable because Christians wouldn't give a f about religion except on Christmas (like 100% of Christians in the West) either you'd have similar fights because well... the Middle East is a post-colonial patchwork

>claims jesus was a brown sandnigger but the mesopotamian civilisations were WHITE NORDIC

????

>executed for dreaming of rape
berbers raped both whites and blacks,especially mokkokans. you are literally the offspring of countless rape babies.

Gee i didn't see it
9gags down your throat faggot

christian arabs > muslim arabs > non-arabs

i heard that is acctually a trap,how did they know ?

Varg is a retard
WACKY WACKY 2018 faggot we dont rape each other anymore

No

arabs and greeks are better than other humans

9fag larper kys

Soon my friend. We're building an Ex-Muslim revolution. It's gonna take over the world. Our soldiers will be pretty girls, and their swords will be words. Islam, an ideology, can only be defeated by words, not weapons.

reddit.com/r/exmuslim/

Attached: screen-shot-2016-12-16-at-6-11-56-pm[1].png (2456x1800, 2.96M)

>reddit.com/r/exmuslim/
go back there and never come here again

Attached: 1519164188578.jpg (568x960, 56K)

HOT!!!

You mokkokans are still 25% nigger 25% cumskins and rape is still in your veins.
that is why mokkokans have a bad image in europe

>reddit.com/r/exmuslim/

Lmao most of the posters there are either suicidal or hedonistic trash who need to make threads about having sex or taking drugs to feel "free from religious oppression"

Attached: Cp75I5mUsAAH1C_.jpg (788x1024, 79K)

>reddit.com/r/exmuslim/
a lot of the people there are emotional and childish tb.h

Sid foumek ka7ba ta3 mouk ya touns zamal
i know right

Who the fuck is this belgian faggot and why he posts facebook memes and normie reaction images in Sup Forums?

the only faggot here is you mutt

A morrocan turk who has a thing for east african women and posts here every single day.

Funny thing is that a while ago I saw an ex-ex muslim thread on r/islam. r/exmuslim is just an echo chamber of hate, everyday they come there and everyday they think/talk about Islam. Islam is still onto them and it just drives them crazy.

Tell me about this "molenbeek" clown. Who is this loser ?

تانيكلك رب أمك القحبة يا مككوكي

>تانيكلك رب أمك القحبة يا مككوكي
asspain

all those haters better suk my cock really quick

Attached: 1516406405411.jpg (433x419, 61K)

Wasn't there a morocan king who had the whole country raped by his subsaharian army of 100.000 men ?

molenbeek

it's funny to watch them obsess over something they claim not to care about

Who algerian master race here ?

Tunisians are ok people, love you people.

a mokkokan half turk rape baby that is mentally weak and hypocrite that hates niggers but love their women and lives in the degenerate shithole they call home molenbeek.

you cant even understand what i wrote you ignorant self hater mokkokan

Should morocco be kicked out of /mena/ ? They're pretty much black.

t. Blue-eyed kabyle.

>self hater mokkokan
where nigga? u betta stahp this shieet

>Assyrians from Turkey and Iran are Arabs

Attached: 12DB0925-1C64-4A1F-8F8D-7359550D19E3.jpg (645x729, 32K)

Yes. jews OUT

Why is colonialism bitched about so much in regards to the Middle East? Should the western powers have just let the Turks keep everything? Turkish rule wasn't exactly popular and lasted like 400 years before the much maligned 30 years of colonial rule.

wh*te rapebaby out

Attached: blaccu.jpg (540x540, 33K)

Yes,and mokkokans now are 25%nigger.
and now they worship his offspring.pic related, Mawlana al adhim

Attached: 26730978_214689902409410_2896019736236988125_n.jpg (540x636, 81K)

This is slowly destroying them tbqh. One ex made a thread about it saying how we feels like he need to make people aware about "Islam's danger" but that it is making him crazy because he just wants to forget about it. I laughed.

>wh*te rapebaby out
Purest maghrebi ITT. It's all of you who are arabic rapespawn (also subsaharian rapespawn for morocan't).

Not a single drop of Arab blood

>The researchers also determined that modern Lebanese people can attribute about 93 percent of their ancestry to the Canaanites. The other 7 percent comes from Eurasians who probably arrived in the Levant 3,700 to 2,200 years ago.

oh my god shut the fuck up you're so autistic, you don't even know what Arab means.

Not a single maghrebi can claim to be pure, you fucking mongrel

This. Based Brits saving us from ottoroach rule.

They shouldn't have tried to make us a colony though, I think they learned that soon enough and gave us mandate status.

Also lmao at them working hard to get the oil out of the ground just so we come in and nationalise it when we feel like. Based Saddam.

Because it imposed a way of governing that just doesn't fit mena people. We work with tribalism, religin and ethnicity. Not saying that Turks were better.

t. '''''''arab''''''' cucks. When will assyrians and maghrebis stop larping as arabs?

M8, there is no one in his right mind that would like to be colonized.

What is even an Arab?

im not ar*b and both you, I know it

Like africa?

Stop dishonoring your ancestors, Assyrian

Attached: 502EB6BB-434A-4705-88F3-ACD0C43851FA.jpg (300x400, 60K)

you definetely are

Algerians hahaha
discuss
streamable.com/uq8ic

Attached: 1515877924002.jpg (960x835, 112K)

Africa has a LOT of problems as well. But the Christian parts are doing better than the Muslim parts. Muslim parts have unending Jihad shit to deal with.

At this point, it's just a cultural identity and linguistic identity. It used to be a genetic one in the past, being related to the original bedouin tribes in the peninsula would make arab. However, it stopped being about that a long time ago. As far as I'm concerned, if you're born in the middle east, speak arabic and take part in this region's politics, you're an arab to me.

No, i dont even speak arab, dont think like them, not the same culture
just religion and that could be discussed

>But the Christian parts are doing better than the Muslim parts
Niqqa there's civil war in many Christian African countries

>100% germanic
>bearer of a 2000 years old kabyle tradition
>literally of the family of Saint Augustine of Hippone
>still speaking the language of my ancestors
Not a single drop of arabic blood. Stay mad, khel.

Attached: kabyle masterrace.png (757x647, 49K)

>No, i dont even speak arab
why not? it's a beautiful language imo

>inb4 you autistically start screeching about how it's a camel piss drinker, terrorist language etc.

Africa is just so backwards, it's not a fair analogy. They're extremely under-developed.

yeah central african republic is suuuuuurely doing better

Africa isnt backwards, what a meme.

Putain raptor c'est toi?
Because its useless where i live, i can read it and im learning 2 languages right now
no time for arabic plus i speak darija a bit

Top 5 countries with highest GDP in Africa:
1. Nigeria (Majority Muslim)
2. Egypt
3. South Africa
4. Algeria
5. Morocco

>They're extremely under-developed
It honestly depends on the country. I wouldn't call South Africa underdeveloped, for example.

>Putain raptor c'est toi?
cet enculé est donc vraiment un kabyle?!

why is Egypt so rich but still a shithole? u_U
je sais pas mais c'est ce qu'il dit et il ressemble à un bougnoule lambda

The whole 'india 2.0' memes are baseless, Egypt is nowhere near as overpopulated as you guys make it out to be and they're handling the population very well. The only issue with Egypt is Sisi.

Come on people no one will talk about this ??

>Egypt is nowhere near as overpopulated as you guys make it out to be and they're handling the population very well.
True, it's just that most of Egyptians are concentrated in Cairo. But they need to keep breeding.

But some egyptian posters said Cairo was a shithole and that they were a lot of no-go zones in Egypt

Might aswell
6. Angola
7. Sudan
8. Ethiopia
9. Kenya
10. Tanzania
11. Ghana
12. Tunisia

>12. Tunisia
Poonisia poorer than Kenya and ethiopia

Attached: 1519813953141.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

Thats why you should never take Tunisian posters seriously

Big cities tend to be like that everywhere in the world, even in countries like USA, Sweden etc that you wouldn't consider 'third world'.
Also, a lot of the land in the country isn't even utilized properly. Egypt is mostly concentrated in the middle, the rest is desert.

No no lad cairo is another level of shithole...
that's so fucking funny since most of them shit on Morocco who is twice as rich, mmh

Nigeria is not majority Muslim and the part of the country that's more developed is the Christian south

Might as well

48. Central African Republic
49. Cape Verde
50. Seychelles
51. Guinea-Bissau
52. The Gambia
53. Comoros
54. São Tomé and Príncipe

What is your honest opinion on Armenians?

Attached: Monument of Gratitude from Armenian people to the Arab people in Yerevan.jpg (5061x2887, 974K)