My school is cucked in every corner

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/_AltRight_/status/771511435058741248
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/05/5-statist-positions-that-should-make-libertarians-run-from-bill-weld
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Record them responding to

[TRIGGER_WARNING]

>illegal immigrant

>"conservative" elites embrace globalist faggot

Oh wow I totally didn't see this coming.

>gun control
>open borders

AR-15

You know what do.

>libertarians
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

Why does everyone who does something to "be on the right side of history" end up being on the wrong side of history?

Johnson does NOT support gun control. This is a LIE being spread by Trump supporters, who don't like johnson because he is actually for freedom and capitalism.

>smoking weed and shoving dildos up your ass
>"true conservative"

Better they vote for Gary than Hillary

>I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. t. Trump

I'm still hungry, someone give me trips

>Muh freedom

Shut the fuck up. No freedom is going to be gained by letting in third world communists from Latin America. And Johnson, like all fake lolbertarians, only likes some kinds of freedoms. How come he's not campaigning on abolishing the Civil Rights Act, hm? It's one of the most anti-freedom, anti-property rights pieces of legislation in American history. Enforcement of the CRA literally deprives Americans of their freedoms on a daily basis. How come he's not going after that?

He's a phony, and so are you. I can't wait until civil war. I want to kill libertarians.

rofl

We don't need a retarded all-or-nothing approach.

In other words, you don't give a fuck about freedom, you care about winning elections.

What do we need your joke a party for? We already have two parties like that.

>go to an ivy league school
>surprised how liberal the school is

user come on now

The worst thing about Johnson is that his is left-libertarian and a shitty libertarian overall.

His big "libertarian" ideal is literally "DUDE WEED LMAO". His VP is for "sensible gun control" and thinks that the 2nd Amendment is about hunting.

If you are going to throw away your vote as an ideological martyr, at least to it for a real libertarian.

And yet we shouldn't have a border because muh NAP

No, I'm not a retarded absolutist who would put freedom over roads. I acknowledge there are a lot of those in the Libertarian party, and I'm happy Johnson isn't one of them.

'left-libertarianism' doesn't even make any sense.

Johnson's thing seems to be that he doesn't want government interference... but he wants government-backed enforcement of morality. It is completely contradictory.

I thought the Cornell REPUBLICANS would be a bastion of uncuckoldry, I was wrong

>muh right side of history

they aren't republicans, nothing of value was lost

So like I said, you do not care about freedom. What you are telling me is that our freedoms are for sale. You will sell my freedoms down the river in order to 'play nice' and not be an 'absolutist'. You're no good to me. You have nothing to offer me that I can't get elsewhere.

The thing you have to remember is that these people - both left and right wing (allegedly), are all elites. And they're in favor of the status quo because they're on top with the current status quo.

R epublican
I n
N ame
O nly

>What do we need your joke a party for? We already have two parties like that.

We don't. We have the Republicans and Democrats each defending one half of freedom and attacking the other half. Although if we could convince either party to be more libertarian, that would be acceptable too.

How was the Civil Rights Act anti-property?

Where are that faggots eyebrows

I guess they support an anti gunner, BLM supporter and a supporter of illegal immigrants.

Thanks Republican party

mmm

>ivy league intellectuals

do you even know what the civil rights act is?

>T-Technically, we are on the right side of history...

Kek, one of my conservative high school friends goes to Cornell. Pretty sure he's voting for Trump. Are you from Connecticut?

People in college political clubs are just fags going for an internship. I imagine it's worse at an ivy.

Left libertarianism is the original libertarianism. American libertarianism is just classical liberalism for political babbies.

Redpill me on the Johnson

It lets the government "re-purpose" or "re-structure" "your" "property" so you can't be rayciss.
It basically means the state commissars come to town and tell Tyrone he can do what he wants with "your" property because it would be rayciss to say "stop, that's mine, you can't do that. I can run my business how I like."
It's unconstitutional and you can tell your state to fuck off and appeal to a federal court and defend your 13th amendment right, but, you know, the Constitution be racist.

NYC

>right side of history
>johnson
>true conservative
>cornell
>its like i'm taking crazy pills.jpg

If I own a business, I'm not allowed to truly decide who I employ there, or who I serve there.

Sounds more like I'm renting a franchised business from the gov't. Freedom of association is incredibly fucking important

Most conservatives don't actually want to conserve anything except their own money and power. This is especially true for socially elite conservatives.

You should call them "virtue signaling libertarians"
They don't actually have a strict guideline of arguments behind them.

Look at this bumbling retard
>You shouldn't call them illegal immigrants that's wrong!
> But they are illegal immigrants
> No they are not, because REEEEEEEEEE

And his nazi-cake debacle
He literally said he government SHOULD FORCE jews to bake nazi cakes

IT JUST IS

IT JUST IS

>right side of history

Loving this meme. Its not important what's right for the present, it's important being able to tell your grand kids you were on the right side of history while they glance at their phones and ask you why you haven't died yet.

Exactly, the fact that Johnson, who represents an anti establishment party, is getting the support of the establishment should tell people how much his views this election cycle fall inline with the neocons.

He wants to let niggers in the country so they can fuck your wife.

I'm just kidding. You don't have a wife.

As a property owner, I should be free to decide who is and who is not allowed on my property.

If a business owner does not want to serve blacks, that is his right. If a baker doesn't want to make a cake for a gay wedding, that is her right.

The Civil Rights act undermines both private property and freedom of association as it grants government control over private property and forces association. As a libertarian, Johnson should be firmly against the Civil Rights act, as an unconstitutional infringement on personal liberties.

But he isn't, which is why he is a worthless, open borders, left-libertarian.

>stand on the right side of history

Fake Libertarian faggot who should hang himself in shame.

Trump isn't a lolbertarian

(((Cornell)))

ivy leage whites are not white

what is it like less than 10% euros there?

idk spy for us, infiltrate something and give Intel.

conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/05/5-statist-positions-that-should-make-libertarians-run-from-bill-weld

this faggot is so shitty Styx already dumped him AGAIN and supports Trump

>muh roads

did he seriously say this? what the fuck.