Leftist and feminist btfo !

Dominique Ghys, a fn guy who was elected was found dead attached to a chair this morning.

He was inviting some sandniggers to fuck him while his wife was forced to watch him.

source (in french) : leparisien.fr/mantes-la-ville-78200/mantes-la-ville-l-adjoint-au-maire-fn-retrouve-mort-chez-lui-au-milieu-de-gadgets-sadomasos-02-09-2016-6089567.php

Leftists are now btfo, they won't be able to call us racist.
Feminists are now btfo, they are no longer cucking us because we are cucking them. Women will no longer accept sandnigger in France.

This is obviously just a great plan to make Lepen win ! We will save Europe !

5D COSMIC MAH-JONG

>FN guy litrerally cucks himself to death

>it's real

Could you repeat that in English please?

The barrier between memes and reality is growing thinner.

KEK
E
K

That guy.

That's why they'll never have my vote.
FN is full of gay....

Front national really is a pile of shit

So let me get this straight:
- a member of the FN, the same guys who want to save France, invited a nigger to fuck him in his own house
- his wife was forced to watch
- the dude dies because of the bad calculations regarding the intake of the toasted baguette

How are the liberals and feminists BTFO again? I don't see this as a good thing, rather as a bad thing since even your last political bastion got infected. Or was it all sarcasm, I don't know what to believe anymore with you westerners...

>the memes are like chaos, corrupting human being and make them act as the chaos gods want

Not a big surprise. Already knew that French fags were fags.

>the same guys who want to save France
Yeah homosexuals,women,cucks ect really want to save france don't they

cucked to death huh

It's because it's just a plan.
They act like they are infected so that leftist will no longer vote against them and then they btfo !

(You)

The program of the FN is still the same, a degenerate do not corrupt the entire party.
And french media are again st the Fn so there is a huge this is a scam.

because your mother is a whore

gay and obsessed with black dick like Sup Forums
sad truth

>some leftshits decided to kill an fn member, cause he did not go along with their plan of destroying France
>they conspired with his wive, cause as a proper white woman, she is a traitorous whore
>he got killed and she falsely testified that he got killed by consensual homosex

TOP KEK
right wingers are fucking perverts, coal burners and degenerates
they must be put down like dogs

I forgot to tell you to kill yourself OP

Oh no, here comes the potato nigger. Fuck you and your whole blasted family you leprechaun piece of shit. Go talk to some elves, blame the brits for your nigger gene of work-dodge and don't forget to keep talking like Stalone on steroids. Maybe, just maybe, some otherworldly entity will understand your butchering of the english language.

U WOT PUTATO? FIT ME RIGT NOW ILL REK U I SWEAR ON ME MUM.

Useless piece of shit.

''Le médecin légiste n’a relevé aucune lésion sur son corps, ni aucune trace de violence, indique encore le magistrat. L’appartement était en désordre, mais sans trace de lutte et sans lien apparent avec les faits''

Roughly translated:

''The coroner found no trace of physical lesion, nor any trace trace of violence upon the body, say the magistrate. The apartment was in disorder, but there was no trace of fighting and nothing that would link it with the current situation''

Aka some psycho leftist/muslim scum decided to kill some FN guy and tried to disguise the whole deal as a sextrip gone wrong to ruin the reputation of the FN, chance are they poisoned the guy and just spread the toys around the corpse to add salt to injury. Also seem incredibly fucking suspect that they'd have no idea who the fuck it was that got invited if her wife was a fucking spectator (Yeah right that she was forced to watch, she'd only have needed to scream and some folks would have arrived to help) ffs, jesus the MSM isn't even trying anymore with the propaganda.

Does the FN get any support from beurettes?

you're a wackjob, you should post on /x/