Be raised by a single mother

>be raised by a single mother
>be a broken ass man
>small world view even as an adult
>multiple personality disorders to cope in a world I've never been fully acquainted with
>such a severe distrust of the world I literally can't socialize until I'm 110% sure I'm 110% safe
>any attempt to break free from these chains just reinforces why I had to break free in the first place
Time for suicide? Am I a product of the times or a failed miserable human being?

Nigga you ain't the only one. Try to chill. Do you lr best to get a girl even if she ain't the prettiest. Get laid enjoy what time u got. Laugh as the world falls apart

>nigga you ain't the only one.
>Try to chill.
>chill
>get laid
>smoke weed erry day
>Laugh as the world falls apart
You sound like you ripped about five posts off of black people's facebook walls and played a game of mix-and-match.

>Suicide
Why not attempt to fix the world then? If you've got nothing to lose then you can only do good stuff now. Why not kill some jews or something

Sheeeiiiiittttt

Suicide is pointless. You end it and you end your suffering. You die and you stay static. You live and there is a chance that change happens. Also being a bystander is enjoyable.

Take control. Rebuild yourself into a man and then built a real family with genuine values.

The line:

-----------Xx---------

It's not over.

Stay here with us.
One hand will nurse you, the other you will fear.
We will mold you into a man.
Brothers till the end.

>ebonics
>NY in ID

B A S E D thug

What are some more raised by a single mother traits?

I think I might have this

I'm from Arizona I like the word chill. I'm not a new York thug!

My own days are getting darker and I'm afraid they're not going to get any brighter. I push myself further and further into isolation as my own political views move further and further to the right of everyone I know, including my very conservative family. I can tell people think I'm becoming more and more unhinged. I know I've become the crazy uncle. Still, I don't think I want to die. I want to keep going purely out of morbid curiosity to see what this all turns me into at the end.

You sound like a sane man surrounded by the insane.

I'm somewhat the same, but I'm my own very specific package of problems.

It absolutely kills me that it's so hard to be a man, and absolutely nobody cares, except for a few mra type guys. People give men a hard time, alienate them from society, then whine when we don't want anything to do with society. And there is nowhere we can go to discuss the burning feelings we have inside.

People will reply to me with faux "alpha male" sentiment to brush off what I said, but I am right.

Don't kill yourself, just exit the system. Go offgrid and live alone. We were never meant to live in modernity. Read Ted Kaczynski.

Are you Burger me ?

This sounds very similar to my current experience, user. Parents are politically clueless though, no chance of redpilling them. Approaching estrangement levels with them anyway. Browsing these boards is the only time I really "socialize." No work friends, no friends, equally messed up gf. Talking to myself in the dark for hours at a time. I'm approaching Fight Club levels of fucked up-ness.

Being bad at art.

Life is about staying strong in spite of the worst circumstances. The second you understood your situation is the second you took full responsibility for it. If you kill yourself you just admit you were too weak for this world, and you'll have to start over again.

Rekt

inb4 depression

It's just absolute disillusionment. I workout solely to stay strong, no cares for aesthetics and memes. Able to apply power quickly and cover long distances without tiring is what I workout for.....read books solely for pleasure. No point in reading about civil systems that will never exist or are guaranteed to collapse in an instant in the power vacuum of the coming dystopia.

In an odd sense, I feel like I'm not waiting around to die, I'm already dead, I'm waiting around for something to bring me to life.

Try renouncing all of your personal posesions and not eating for a week. Appreciate what you have.

This is really good advice. Definitely try fasting.

yeah probably time for suicide. I was also raised by a single mother for a good chunk of my life because my dad died young. but I'm doing just fine. You just got a defective brain

Damn right you aint pussy ass bitch

Do you think blacks feel like that when they fuck a white women. Nope they just go ficki ficki gimme dat.

Me too....except I still roam the planet.

I've had thousands upon thousands of dollars stolen from me in the past decade.

Make more, go higher, go further.

That way you can Afford to be anti-social social.

The difference, OP, is that you're self-aware. That's how you know there's still hope.

No you don't want to try this. You want to binge eat. Fasting will only make you weaker.

Live and let live. The world is fucked, but we aren't. We're cockroaches in a decaying house. Just survive, life is pretty damn wonderful compared to rotting in dirt.

>further right

elaborate. What are you thinking that you wouldn't announce publicly?

bump

You need Jesus, child.