The left side is Bhutan. The Right side is India

The left side is Bhutan. The Right side is India.

Notice anything?

The border is pretty insecure.

I wonder if the pajeets hang their brown asses over the wall and poo into the international river.

Nobody shitting on the streets. Suspicious.

bhutan should build a WALL

When did they demolish the right building? there's concrete bars sticking out.

Obviously it is the Bhutanese who are littering because the litter has accumulated toward the Indian side, whereas if it were Indians throwing their rubbish in the stream it would pile up to the left.

At least Indian are based guys who do not flee their country, proud nationalists.

Based India !

In many third world countries (including Spain and Greece, imagine that you don't pay tax on an unfinished building or the land it's on, so many people just leave bits of rebar and wiring all over the place so when (if) the taxman comes they can just point to that and claim it isn't finished.

india can into cars, bhutan cannot

Nice scam.

The right building is under construction.

Gets me every time.
Their wall isn't high enough

Permanently

A dirty people.

With Bhutan's laws, its as secure as it would be with a law

> mfw I had a friend who was literally whipped for splitting in public

I can't believe people actually live in places like this, its like ork buildings

is that what I think it is?

DESIGNATED POOING CANAL

>people

Too much Dhaka

>go to india for business trip
>entire place smells like loo
>go all the way to gyiza (in qinghai)
>every time the wind blows, you can smell india

how do people deal with it?

>how do people deal with it?

By moving to white country's

>every time the wind blows, you can smell india

Yeah. There are no niggers.

POO IN THE LOO
O
O

I
N

T
H
E

L
O
O

looks like a Fallout 4 settlement

>spitting in public
he deserved it

Except Indians, one more mass shitting in the streets and traffic will collapse.Sad!

That is one big ass gutter.

Indians are worse than niggers. Even niggers have the decency to shit in a hole rather than leaving their infested turds out in the open.

>Notice anything?

India has the better view.

> At least Indian are based guys who do not flee their country, proud nationalists.
> see flag

They live in this and continue to breed.

Bhutan can't afford vehicles?

Whatever makes you happy to sleep at night, Nri Rahul.

Is that a jimmy-rigged scaffold out of bamboo?

Lol fucking retards. What a shithole.

Damn, they need to build a wall just to improve the view.

BHUTANESE PASSPORT

>Notice anything?
Yes. The Bhutanese are jumping the border and shitting up India.

So I assume that's India's "canal" since the pipes going into it, lead from their side.

Bhutan also need to build a wall, improve the sight and smell

>Bhutan: Gross National Happiness
>India: Gross

This image is often used to define India, but is it not overgeneralizing? There are bad places almost in every country. Anyone here knows a video of and could reference us to someone sharing his impressions while traveling through India?

Kek everytime

>>/trv/

Nah, nothing encourages you to keep things clean like having a slob neighbor or roommate. India is practically paying for a public service announcement.

bumbo

High likely will not be proper there, don't they stick to travel related impressions?

>I can't believe people actually live in places like this, its like ork buildings
>Doesn't wake up every day and thank god he was born white.

what's up with those broken buildings? looks like a fucking warzone

Yup, it's like that all over south america too.

Those satellite dishes on top probably costs more than the shacks. How do they do it? Do they actually have tvs? And why are all the dishes pointed in different directions, perhaps they are just a status symbol and not actually connected to anything- basically the slum version of a hood ornament...

The boarder wall doubles as a toilet