Shillary told FBI that she didn't know that the word "classify" means not to pass out the info within the documents and...

>shillary told FBI that she didn't know that the word "classify" means not to pass out the info within the documents and instead shillary thought that word means placing the documents in order.
I really can't get behind the logic of how shillary cucks can defend this? So please shillary cucks, explain your logic to me on how this make perfect sense to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-02/view
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where's the real version of this comic?

so no shillary sjw fags can explain their hypocritical logics?

this is the real version

Thicc

Post the unedited version, there's no merchant there besides Soros.

The hillary fans are americans, they can't think. Their media thinks for them.

>this comic got garrison's page shut down
>not any of the others

I'd give that booty another injection.

With your penis right?

Shill here. I didn't even see this yet so a quick google said that she didn't know what the "C" meant and had no training to handle classified documents. If this is true (which it probably isn't) then she should have been trained. If she lied, what's new? Everyone already knows shes a liar. It can't hurt her reputation anymore, everyone on her team don't care/won't believe anything bad about her.

>voters don't care that their candidate is corrupt as fuck
She got 4 Americans killed in Bengazi and classified and above classified information was hacked out of her emails which she kept on an illegal private server

But who cares about that?
Progress, right?

After 33 hearings and 0 findings of any stand down order, intelligence failure, or administrative wrongdoings it just seems (to most liberals) that republicans are beating a dead horse.

Yeah the hacked emails out of her illegal private server was a fuck up. No excuses. Most liberals don't care though because they don't think this is a big deal.I personally do believe she was just ignorant of computer security and massively fucked up.

Let's not pretend Trump never has done anything shady either in his years as a businessman, either.

Perhaps I am looking too much into it but it wouldn't be the first time she is compared to the devil.

Has Trump negligently allowed above top secret information to be accessed by foreign powers?

Here

literally no one defends hillary or is voting for hillary. all the rich and powerful are merely oiling the machine to elect her.

>Pepe in the nightstand
Fuck

>motherfucking harambe behind the curtain

>She wasnt trained

Bull

Fucking

Shit

Also, it's so goddamn hilarious how Sup Forums turned this guy, I mean does he even do non redpilled work any more?

There is no "people" behind Hillary. Only money.
Only people who are paid are at the rallies, media is owned and the TV-time is bought.

Truth.

What's with the pickle?

This is a crock of shit friend.

Anyone with half a brain knows you don't create a private server in Your house to exchange Classified governmen files. It goes beyond negligence. You don't "accidentally" delete all traces of deleted files if you're tech illiterate.

What purpose would a "tech illiterate" individual have for doing that?

Lies, all lies from your type.

Was it really necessary to show her granny panties? And that shot of evil in the ass, come on Ben,-you're losing it.

That's a diaper waistband, senpai.

She didn't get anyone killed in bengazi, when will this meme end?

The server stuff is bullshit tho

Hillary can't open Sup Forums's pickle jar

It's called "lying". She knows that all she has to do is feign ignorance and state that she "has no recollection" in order to avoid punishment for committing some of the most serious crimes in the history of American politics.

I fucking hate this corrupt world we live in.

What happened in Bengazi?
Was it a bunch of rebels out for a stroll one night and decided to kill Americans?

Oh, kek

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-02/view

>based ben

>pretending like you dont know although you are on here 23 hours a day

Army intel fag here.

Its mandated anual training for the Federal government.

If she has never been trained, she's skipped about 10 years of mandatory training.

Meaning that her big selling point, her experience, just just got taken out to the cleaners, because she doesn't actually have any experience at all. She has exactly as much experience as Trump. Just the experience gleaned from a single election.

We just don't want trump, not hard to get idiot

eventually, /pol turns everyone, pic related

The corruption levels are off the charts

I only spend a couple hours on Sup Forums throughout the day
/k/, /tg/ and /vr/ are my go to boards

>/vr/ browser
>out of touch with recent event
pottery

>couple hours on pol a day
> 20 hours on Sup Forums a day
holy shit you're a fucking loser

BREAKING! Fucking leaf doesn't understand how US law works. Feel harder maybe that will help.

>you will never hatefuck Hillary's big jiggling ass in doggy in an empty auditorium then facefuck her to finish on her face

>vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-02/view

thanks fbi. you're not always bad.

audiobook of FBI memo for people who don't want to read it

soundcloud.com/aes-reads/hrc-fbi-p1-of-4-intro-sub-1

soundcloud.com/aes-reads/hrc-fbi-p2-of-4-sub-2

soundcloud.com/aes-reads/hrc-fbi-p3-of-4-sub-3

soundcloud.com/aes-reads/hrc-fbi-p4-of-4-sub-4

I don't understand is Sup Forums and Ben Garrison like best buddies now. With his recent flattering depiction of Pepe and posts pushing his shitty cartoons, what gives? This is ZYKLON BEN we are talking about people.

Makes perfect sense to me.

he understands that's what's hot right now, and thus where the money is

Pic is solid just needs more nigs in the crowd to be fully accurate

it's a total coincidence this was released late friday afternoon before a holiday weekend, right?

>star of David
Weeew

It's called, "Red-pilling." Try and keep up.

Is that fucking Harambe behind the curtain!?

Why wouldn't the Dept. of Justice investigate the incident?

>_______ camps

Comey likes his family/himself being alive

of course she knows, she is just playing stupid so if she gets in trouble she could say "but I didnt know I was doing anything wrong:

Fuck off, Butt Nutt