Yo, low key if this "Logan" movie works out, I think they're gonna try to do Cable's messiah complex run

Yo, low key if this "Logan" movie works out, I think they're gonna try to do Cable's messiah complex run.

How else are they gonna bring X-23 back to the past?

I would rather they not.

I would prefer Fox give the X-Men rights back to Marvel. It woud be the morally right thing to do.
And the X-Men belong with Marvel. And who wouldn't want to see the X-Men in the MCU? It would be so cool!

Eh, mutants work better on their own. If FOX could just make movies that are coherent, think about future movies in advance and actually focus on the characters instead of VFX showcases more often, that would be ideal.

So 'If FOX wasn't FOX then it'd be alright' basically?

I kinda want to see a Fox version of Cable and Hope or even Cable and X-23, only because I think the Messiah Complex is a really dark story and should remain that way.

I'd also like to see Cable vs. Bishop.

Basically, yeah. Introducing mutants to the MCU at this point would really make no sense anyway. If you know any other studio where they could be their own thing, but better than what FOX does that would be fine too.

Nice copypasta.

You Marvelshills are pretty annoying this week. Shitting up DC thread and X-Men threads alike.

Logan seems like a step in the right direction. Fox is a roller coaster ride of quality, you never know what to expect from film to film but this movie looks damn good.

>Shitting up DC thread and X-Men threads alike.
please don't do this. DC threads are exclusively shitted up by DC fans who constantly say DC movies are better than Marvel. Which is fine, but you do the movie no service by not actually discussing why it's better. I'll give you X-men. That's just MCU fans wanting the MU to be whole.

>mutants work better on their own
Mutants have worked in 616 with the Avengers for 70+ years.

Good job showing you don't read comics. It's no wonder why you love FoX-Men.

They make no sense in 616 either. I mean, I wouldn't have a problem with like, Beast being in the Avengers or something, but the concept of people hating mutants but not other heroes is ridiculous. And how would you even do the sudden emergence of mutants this late in the MCU?

>tfw glorious Nimrod battle in Second Coming

Messiah CompleX is breddy gud, but Second Coming is just a feelstorm.

Just cause they work with them, doesn't mean they've worked particularly well.

It's called Racism. That's literally the hole point. Mutants are hated while others are celebrated. That's literally what racism is about. If you didn't have Autism, you could see it.
>implying
Fox shill pls leave. The X-Men have always worked well in 616. If you or your bosses actually read the comics, you would know this.

Except if there were people who "turned black" by accident somehow at some point in their life they would either experience the same racism as people who were born black or there would be no more racism against black people. It's completely ridiculous to somehow magically know whether the trait was genetic or acquired by other means and then be racist based on that.

>The X-Men have always worked well in 616
That's a different thing than working well with the Avengers.

>MCU=616
wew lad

Come on, name 5 great X-Men/Avengers stories. Go ahead.

And yes the MCU is much more cohesive than the X-Meme flicks.

>give
>morals

I'm sure Fox would sell the property back if Disney were willing to pay.

Can't the Marvel office come up with something new? You guys have been copying and pasting this for over a month now, fuck off.

I hurt myself today

>Morally right thing to do
>Give them back

They paid cold hard cash. I don't like Fox either, but that's how business works, ffs. They weren't cheated, they weren't low-balled; they were given an offer, they negotiated and came to terms to transfer the movie rights over for a sum they saw to be good enough. Seller's remorse can go fuck itself.

to see if you still feel? what a weirdo, just fap like everybody else

Fox took advantage of Marvel when they were in bad shape (like a rapist taking advantage of a underage drunk girl). They don't even like X-Men or FF. if the MCU wasn't such a success, Fox would have cancelled the X franchise.

If the X rights were back at Marvel, you can bet they would take better care and respect the X-Men
*mic drop*

(you)