>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.06: "Imperial Supercommandos"

>Rebels 3.06: "Imperial Super Commandos"
mega.nz/#F!BQ42EawK!rxcGylmo8ho4tXQeyPmHDg

>Rebels Recon #3.05: Inside "The Last Battle"
youtu.be/VwNkxoTruNY

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtu.be/sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kt8sVcGttoc?t=3m36s
youtu.be/9V25fxbl5n8?t=4m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=BZwl6XU7ylo
youtube.com/watch?v=w71RRKbbMEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is she so smug?

da fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuc fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck ohhh yesss baby!!! i kow..

I hope Rau joins the main crew on a mission at some point

I hope he never appears again and they mention he died of dysentery off-screen

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I agree, but that's certainly odd mission to do with the crew
> Remember how we recruited a Protector once, then he ate some Lasat food and died while shitting?
>Thanks Zeb

I'm about to make Anakin vs Obi-Wan into webms. Should I start when Obi-Wan appears on the ramp or after Anakin chokes Padme?

What was that Mandalorianship made out of? It completely exploded to about two laser shots from the Phantom.

What is she, /swco/?

A shitfu.

steel beams

Try getting a life.

>You're now my prisoner so you better speak before I shoot this droid!
>spends most of the episode talking a bunch of nonsense instead of getting information out of Ezra
Another bad Sabine episode.

Ramp.

>Shoot the droid!
*points gun at droid*
>Shooting it, captain!
*stares at droid*
>Any second now!
*adjusts gun*
>Watch it, droid!
*start sweating*
>(wonder what he thinks of my gun form)
>I'm gonna shoot you, droid!
*tighen grip on gun*
>Fuck, I forgot what I was supposed to do

>Teases us with info on Sabine's family
>Doesn't reveal anything other than her mom's allegiance
Also Gar has a shitty VA and this is coming from the guy who voiced him in the comic

Random pin-up Rodian > whatever your waifu is

Man fuck your Rodian

I want those lips on my dick.

>Luke describing how bad Rodians smell

its over user, you have the trash waifu

>A rodian will never asphyxiate while giving you a blow job
Feels good, man

>Sabine gets jetpack
>Sabine loses jetpack
Maybe she'll get one again after 3 more seasons.

Anyone have that picture of the Sabine Lego minifig with a literal mango?

>be grown man
>have fought alongside Maul
>against sith and shit
>Mandalorian Vice Roy
>still get beat by a teenage girl

Why are Sabine episodes so bad?
I just don't get it. They've managed just fine with the other characters but Sabine? Somehow her episodes are always shite.

>based pullo and vorenus
This episode has to been good

They didn't interact much

I think the crew really likes the idea of Sabine on paper but have no idea how to write her

They probably haven't found Sabine's "gimmick". It's like they want to have her be a warrior mandalorian, but they also have to be the good guys, so it doesn't really work. It just feels weird.

I actually found that one Rodian that was an aid for that Senator she poisoned for being a treasonous ass a whille back pretty cute. Please help.

For Supercommandos they really aren't that... super. I wished they brought a few Phoenix Squadron fodder so at least they can show how apparently badass "real" Mandalorians are.

Mando'ass

Was it rape?

Did Sabine's ass get a little better? I remember it looking pretty flat in previous seasons.

the episode was fun desu.

>a veteran mandalorian supercommando gets beaten in hand to hand combat by a teenage brat
I don't even.

Naw just mandalorian foreplay.

Mandalorians are crazy. I don't have know how they haven't driven themselves into extinction yet.

DELET THIS

Well they've come close a few times

She needs a better helmet hopefully. It's too smooth/not separated into segments and make her head look too big.

What would you guys want to see in a hypothetical sequel to EaW, or just a new Star Wars RTS in general?

rts are ded

Surprisingly there's a very active modding community even to this day. The Battlefront:Commander, Alliance, and Republic at War mods are great.

She's a semen demon

>EAW

Oh god that game was so bad. So, so bad. We should just never make another Star Wars RTS again. It's clearly cursed.

delet this

(I've never played the base game, but Forces of Corruption is THE shit)

dunno, ground combat was shitty as hell

What didn't you like about it? Sure the ground combat could use the work, but surely the top notch space combat was a redeeming factor?

>playing EAW for ground combat

Now I wish I knew what you were talking about so I could judge your taste in bugfrog waifus.

Lolo Purs

eh. Forces of Corruption at least fleshes things out a bit more but the gameplay is still incredibly bland.

It's just rock paper scissors. They took out as many challenging aspects of RTS as they could to make it more approachable.

ie why is space on a fucking 2d plane? why are there so few units with only one per type? why do we have space stations in static locations? It was totally unimaginative, just the regular ground RTS but with space colours. They completely missed the opportunity.

Well at the time I was playing actual, good Star Wars space RTS games with 3 dimensions, a hundred times as many units and a hundred times more accuracy and detail on each individual unit.
Also, massively longer range. Why are the ranges in EaW so unrealistically short?

So what's the difference between this and the AT-ST

I mean shit, even the scale is so ludicrously different. See: youtu.be/kt8sVcGttoc?t=3m36s

And why limit the camera to that same stupid top-down view? I want to be able to have dozens of capital ships engaged and then select a single individual fighter in the midst and watch the chaos unravel from that one ship's perspective as it meanouvers the battlefield in 3 dimensions.

>I was playing actual, good Star Wars space RTS games with 3 dimensions, a hundred times as many units and a hundred times more accuracy and detail on each individual unit.
name?

AT-ST is bigger and has more guns

Also the seats are probably more comfortable

I mean, the AT-DP is used well into TFA. if you got the AT-ST, what's the purpose for keeping it around? Low-level patrol ops?

This one matey. youtu.be/9V25fxbl5n8?t=4m17s

Should've made Sabine the muscle instead of Zeb, then she could've at least had more opprotunities to be violent. Zeb could've been more of a brainy character if that were the case, but that would change up what little character he has as a Lasat Honor-Guard

>Sabine will never be a 7ft blood thirsty amazon who taunts Ezra as "little jedi boy"
It hurts

They really weren't very super. Protectors weren't super either. Five jackasses show up and they apparently couldn't do shit? Mandos are overhyped. Better than the alternative, I guess

>New Star Wars RTS
Oh baby, please yes. SC is mediocre, especially in terms of plot, and AoE is dead. I miss AoE

>I mean, the AT-DP is used well into TFA
Is it?

>the AT-DP is used well into TFA
It didn't show up in TFA.

>what's the purpose for keeping it around?
What's the purpose of keeping any kind of slight design change per vehicle when you have another one around? Why use AT-ATs when you have the AT-ACT? FO TIE Fighters when you have the FO Special Ops TIE Fighters with shields and hyperdrives? They all serve some kind of purpose even if a slight modification can do it better.

>Low-level patrol ops?
Basically. AT-DP is smaller and probably less expensive to operate. If you need something with more muscle, then you bring in an AT-ST.

''He lives''

Who did Maul refer to?

Obi Wan

No one knows. We'll find out when the episode it's in goes live.

His lower half

Mace Windu

my head canon says the AT-DP was an older model of walker from the clone wars designed for combat in mountainous terrain and was subsequently used as a patrol vehicle on garrison worlds, while well armored compared to the newer AT-ST it was too cumbersome and slow to adequately fight in urban zones. Idk in rebels I get the impression these things were just meant to patrol and guard space ports.

>urban gunfight scene in R1 with an AT-ST on Jedha
Can't wait

>It's a teenage girl beats a grown man in hand-to-hand combat episode

>AT-ST bigger

AT-ST's canon size is about 8.6 meters compared with the DP at 11 meters.

>It's a "Teenage girl with hand-to-hand combat training fighting a grown man that tries to use his gun more than his fists, even in close range" episode
Gee I wonder how she won

it's a cartoon.

It's taller, but not as bulky as the AT-ST. It has giant legs but a small pod with a single gun on it.

Is that the top half of General Trench?

youtube.com/watch?v=BZwl6XU7ylo

I still think this was a cooler design, I dont know the ball canon looked kinda dumb to me.

l-lewd

Did he get blown up again? The guy's turning into Baxter.

>Cut off Sabine's testicles!
What did Saxon mean by this?

The guy is kinda annoying, but his videos are getting better. He plays the latest of the mods because he shows/advertises it for the modders.

youtube.com/watch?v=w71RRKbbMEg

>Padawan, I'm Jedi

Anyone else like that Qui-gon's story is getting a lot more padding out in the new canon? I actually like that he seems to have known more then he told Obi-wan and there were more larger events unfolding then just the discovery of Anakin and the rising influence of the Sith in the senate. Part of me thinks he knew about what Dooku was planning with the clones or was even asked by Dooku himself to join with him, but out of mutual respect both didn't decide to off each-other.

if only there were hints about it in Episode I

Seriously, in watching the Clone Wars its been a massive drag seeing all of these cool backstories and lore being explored and then it being all for not when it comes to the movies. Part of me wants ROTS reshot in the Clone Wars style and a better narrative then what we got.

I think he and Dooku both came to similar conclusions- the Sith are still alive but in hiding, and there's something going on in the senate beyond just corruption- but disagreed on what to do about it. Dooku probably went hunting for the Sith (at which point Sidious decided to show himself to him and talk him into working with him instead), while Qui-Gon probably felt the Force would lead him to an answer.

Yeah I always figured Jinn and Dooku had a mutual respect for one another (at least until the end, when Dooku was convinced of how far the Sith's influence really had on the senate)

I really want a Dooku novel that goes into this, as well as the Sifo-Dyas stuff.

I would like that. Maybe one day.

The tune when the x wings first show up is god tier

Jesus, Ezra, stop giving people actual names of actual people who have actually helped you, albeit for a price. He just enjoys screwing everyone over.

I'm beginning to have serious doubts about that boy. Like his surprise the others were flying faster than Sabine. Well yeah, she was carrying your stupid ass.

>half the shit Lando is infamous for is Ezra claiming to be Lando
>he takes credit anyway
>"Wait, are you the Lando Calrissian who pulled off a victory at the Battle of Tanaab?"
>"Uh... yeah, sure that sounds like something I did."

So, why isn't his arm red?

Well i've never seen Ezra as the "good guy" protagonist, like Luke. In Rebels, that'd be Kanan.

Ezra is harder to judge, he can be good but he's kind of a shithead, and we could very well turn to the dark side.
He reminds me a lot of Anakin
I don't like him a lot 2bh, and for a long time i thought he was the least interesting character of the crew, which is pretty sad since he's supposedly the main character, but i find him more interesting since S3