OH NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: slavs and turks so stronkkkkk.png (858x403, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Поволжские_немцы#АССР_немцев_Поволжья
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/08/16/china-wage-levels-equal-to-or-surpass-parts-of-europe/#3420d2eb3e7f
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV_AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wirtschaftswunder)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_economic_miracle)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_economic_miracle)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trente_Glorieuses)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_economic_miracle)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_years)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all of those countries are shitholes
what exactly is the point you’re trying to make here Hans

Africa, Oceania, and South America combined have a smaller economy than Japan

wait no, not combined.

But combined it's smaller than USA

Japan 127 million people
Rest 344 million people lol

Japan has a huge population, retard.

kill yourself

me in the green

It's cute now

Japan was really a monster in the early 90s

that will never come back

Attached: 1484115718935.jpg (604x604, 27K)

Are you retarded?
red=450 million people
Japan 127 million people
Also keep in mind that Japan has been stagnating with their economy since the early 2000s, so it makes those green shitholes look even more miserable

Attached: 14781433496420.jpg (604x453, 62K)

>all of those countries are shitholes
that's the point

Countries with a smaller total GDP than 1 (one) German company

Attached: mobhxto2iewfmstl89a5.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

Countries in which the average wage is below a German NEET's social benefits (includes Greece)

Attached: wjk6tuflrmze6egiiquh.jpg (720x480, 46K)

crazy stuff
arnold dübel is richer than slavshits lmao

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

if we also become a US airbase and got a couple tens of billions of funding I figure we'd be doing alright

first mad subhuman here
germany has always been a powerhouse since the early 20th century
you overestimate those funds, germany would never be the same shithole as poland, never, because germany always was a powerhouse

he was referring to Japan I guess

>Also keep in mind that Japan has been stagnating with their economy since the early 2000s

yeah and all the green countries except T*rkey are post communist.

>$4.5 trillion
>$4.8 trillion
>equal
???

What ''No''? Are you surprised?

Attached: 1513600191114779134.jpg (1280x960, 115K)

and? china was communist too :D
communist excuse doesnt count, poland allways shithole :xxx

>powerhouse

lost every war in the last 150 years.

Attached: 1459120642868.png (311x301, 172K)

good for you, not really my point though. My point is there are objective historical factors why we are quite poor compared to Germany and Japan. As recently as 1989 we lost 75% of our GDP due to the collapse of the USSR. This isn't something you recover from in one or two generations.
Meanwhile mainland Japan suffered very little from the war and then got insane funding form the US to rebuild and become a semi-colony. I'm not discounting the japanese insect-like work ethic of course

are you autistic?
and still richer and better than pooland
it makes you look even worse :D
> I'm not discounting the japanese insect-like work ethic of course
you sound miserable, where did hans and yunzu touch you?

>Powerhouse
>Hardly suck dick of halfeducated mongolo-slav manlets
kek

Attached: 146210988912456801.jpg (599x450, 79K)

objectively we are and were a powerhouse
also i am volga german, so technically and factually i have never sucked a dick. because volga germans always were independent from germany and (soviet) russia :D

You are discrediting us by overestimating US funds.

look I know you're addicted to (You)s so this is my last one, I just want to say I have no problem with either Germany or Japan, we actually have a very active cultural exchange with Japs, they're bros

Attached: kaloyan-mahlyanov-kotooshu.jpg (480x621, 100K)

Eastern Germany is post-communist
China is post-communist
Vietnam is still communist

Attached: ho-chi-minh-city-skyline_1495975393_grande.jpg (1176x662, 440K)

>because volga germans always were independent from germany and (soviet) russia
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Поволжские_немцы#АССР_немцев_Поволжья

then stop discredit
mad subhumans(slavs and turks(turkgarians))

LEAVE MY LITTLE SLOVENIA ALONE

Attached: 1522264570208.jpg (750x546, 32K)

China is industrial shithole. Hongkong is not china. Like Moscow is not Russia. Vietnam also shithole.

pay kadyrov tribute rashka

>China is industrial shithole
ching chong man almost same gdp as amerikkka :D where is rashka

Yet your penis is smaller than mine

I didn't mention Hong Kong previously. Hong Kong also wasn't communist.

Some Chinese cities have better average wages than some slav shitholes (yes, average, as in including all residents, not just expats and high-ranking managers)
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/08/16/china-wage-levels-equal-to-or-surpass-parts-of-europe/#3420d2eb3e7f

I would rather live in sunny friendly and happy Vietnam than a windy frozen depressed and violent AIDS shithole

>REEEEE KADYROV
Then i:
>REEEEE RAPEFUGEES
If we do not pay, then 3 Chechens will begin. I am ready to pay, I do not want to die 40 days after the call under the bridge over the mountain stream in Chechnya. It's like right now starting a war between Africa and Germany provided that Africa borders on Germany

>GDP
Salaries in China like in Moscow. Average - 1.5 k$.

well, good luck with saudi arabia propaganda attack
chechens are very vulnerable to extremisms islam

>Some
Some Russian shitholes have guality of life like those Asian shitholes. And so?
Do you where a video where Chechens cut Russians? Kadyrov himself killed us, if that. The first in 16 years. "Let's cut some russians" is not a joke, but a sad truth.

>Do you where a video where Chechens cut Russians? Kadyrov himself killed us, if that. The first in 16 years. "Let's cut some russians" is not a joke, but a sad truth.
caucassus is very vulnerable, wait for uncle sam pay more neet bux than voloda and shit hists the fan

>han a windy frozen depressed and violent AIDS shithole

1. Bulgaria's weather is vastly superior to German weather
2. Germany has a worse rate of AIDS infections than Bulgaria
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV_AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate.html

>As recently as 1989 we lost 75% of our GDP due to the collapse of the USSR. This isn't something you recover from in one or two generations.

Attached: 201711_mom_hq.jpg (1748x2480, 860K)

bulgaria looks like an abandanoned construction site
i prefer spanish and italian riviera or slovenai and austria for the mountains

yes, guess what - eastern germany wasn't as hard hit and also it got tens of billions from the West and it's STILL a shithole compared to the Western part. Is this difficult to understand?

why isn't Belize colored in orange??

that's perfectly fine, you can prefer whatever you want. But we had 700,000 kraut tourists last summer.

70% of these krauts are actually volga germans :D
I am not shitting you, its true

No data or Southern Belize is richer than Bulgaria

since the total number of Volga germans in the entire world is smaller than that, I doubt it

a shithole that is better than France, Spain, Italy, Ireland and Finland is good enough for me

its acually 1.5 million if you exclude the russian partners

source? All numbers I find is between 300k and 500k

>countries destroyed by 50 years of gommunism :DDD have low GDP
who would've though?

Attached: 69.png (450x343, 433K)

russian diaspora in germany is almost 2.5 million so i guess 1.5 million is a good estimate

but I am looking at numbers of Volga russians, not estimates based on unrelated people

Your economy has always been good. However, having visited almost all of Western Europe (and lived there for a while), I can confidently say you have other massive problems which are not economic in origin and you are ignoring them.

turkey???
former yugoslavia??
finland??

What kind of problems?

Attached: auslaender-anteile-bundeslaender-102.png (994x1365, 203K)

>Volga russians
*Volga germans

>turkey
>communism
>yugoslavia
VERY soft communism, plenty of private enterprise allowed
>finland
>communism
hans... wtf did they teach you at school?

he refered to low gdp, but turkey finland and yougoslovaia have low gdp as commie shitholes, so argument invalid :D

Turkey was always a shithole
Yugoslavia was basically part of USSR
Finland is nothing but frozen land

(((gdp)))

you don't exist

What to say?
Bravo, Japan!

The biggest one is insane immigration. I don't think Germans would be ok if they became 30-40% Turkish/Arabic even if their economy didn't suffer from it. But they are saying nothing in fear of being called racist. The rest of it is cultural, northern Europeans are just really cold and unfriendly, at least they seem so. I would live in a poorer country with warmer people

>there are countries which became shit without the help of Communism, therefore Communism doesn't impact countries negatively
what?!

Actually we could have recovered in just 1 generation if we did the right economic and judicial reforms. V4 and baltics did recover in just 1 generation. Countries like Czech and Slovakia are now richer than Italy.

-> in countless threads you shits haven't sided with eastern Germany against medshits who thought they would still be better of than us, so here you go fellow victims of gommunism; the living proof that it's YOUR fault you are still poor

Portugal is much stronger than all of those countries combined.

Vietnam is less commie than China

Way
Go
Mexico

>VW
They also produce less exhaust gasses.

yes indeed, eastern europe always was shit, even without communism it woulnt be the same as western europe, except for maybe slovenia and czechia
just look at south america, mexico, south africa, arabia,mena

V4 and Baltics are still decades away from even being close to Western Euro standards, maybe excluding Estonia.

look at the chart again, it's the share of foreigners in German federal states
you might recognise a pattern is regards to the eastern part of the country

>Countries like Czech and Slovakia are now richer than Italy.
Wrong. Czech Republic surpassed Greece. That's it. Italy is still much better off than all of eastern Europe.

wtf Somalia has data and Belize doesn't

because paradise (volga belize) cant be measured :)

>you might recognise a pattern is regards to the eastern part of the country
shitskins immigrating to richer parts with more gibs? Yes I recognized that pattern some years ago friend. Am I missing something?

Your map is not accurate. I don't know where you got these figures from.

The other guy is right, Bulgaria did lose most of its economy and industries, and we were very slow to implement market reforms. The V4 and and Baltics did their reforms early, and now they are just as rich as the rest of Europe. Bulgaria is growing a lot, but not as fast as we could have.

During the Cold War, American funds literally rebuild Europe (western bloc), including Japan. France had a semi-communist government, and if was the US pressure and know-how that changed the French economy, same goes for West Germany, Italy etc.

German economic miracle (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wirtschaftswunder)
Japanese economic miracle (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_economic_miracle)
Belgium economic miracle (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_economic_miracle)
French economic miracle (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trente_Glorieuses)
Italian economic miracle (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_economic_miracle)
Swedish economic miracle (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_years)

These ''miracles'' all happened as a result of the Marshal Plan i.e. massive US investments and loans.

Attached: 1500496475101.jpg (1600x1508, 440K)

>Wrong. Czech Republic surpassed Greece. That's it. Italy is still much better off than all of eastern Europe.
brain drain in eastern europe wont help either
italy is much better off than czech and slovenia, esepecially the northern part is miles ahead

>Turkey and Eastern Europe is a shithole
Was this supposed to be news?

Attached: 1484242838743.jpg (630x480, 25K)

why didnt usa help russia after the curtain fell?
they gave him eltsin ...

How do you figure?
V4, in particular Slovakia, Slovenia and Czech exceed Southern Europe in almost everything. Within 5 to 10 years they will catch up to Northwest Europe.

450 million people cant reach the economic output of 127 million people
that surely is impressive and should be mentioned on this board to put these non westerner into place !

>V4, in particular Slovakia, Slovenia and Czech exceed Southern Europe
you forgot the east after southern
spain, portugal and south french are better than v4
dont get to flappy ...

SUPERIOR

WHITE

GENES

ahh meant italy instead portugal lol

Why don't you check the GDP numbers before running your mouth?

Italy - $36,823
Czech - $36,784

I specifically didn't mention Slovenia because they're not V4. I think when I say "reach Western Europe" I don't just mean raw numbers. We could get Greek wages tomorrow and still be very far off their living standard because we'd have to spend like $20 billion on roads and healthcare infrastructure and digitalization of day to day bureaucratic bullshit

>PPP meme
yea sure if russia is compared with countries then ppp is worthless meme, but for eastern europeans its totally ok
Guess what? Nominal is the way to go, and wiki says cz rep is below 20k, while italy and spain are at 30k

>Nominal is the way to go
if everything cost the same everywhere then I'd agree

France - yes (for now), Spain, Portugal and Italy - No. The data shows it.

come on, when we measure actual economic output in ppp, russia would be ahead of germany in 2020.
thats bullshit
ppp is a meme, to make developing world feel better about their shithole

The map is accurate. It's literally the data that professional companies use for marketing considerations.
The company that produces these charts earns its money by providing this kind of data. If you think, the people who do this all year don't know what they are doing, you are top delusional.

Why are you posting old data? More recent GDP figures have been on Wikipedia for more than 2 months

And the Marshall plan is a meme. All Marshall plan aid (loans actually that have already been repaid with interest!) over all 3 years they were given for all countries they were given to combined and adjusted to inflation is comparable to how much Germany alone spent in 2016 for nothing but social benefits. Let that sink in, this ridiculous small amount is what you are making a fuss about. You have been well memed my friend.

Attached: gdp ppp per capita.png (1226x953, 122K)

which data?
median salaray whic is still higher in those countries than in v4(except portugal)?
road infrastructure that is almost perfect in spain and portugal?
v4 is not even close, maybe to portugal and south italy,

I'm looking at GDP PPP per capita and Russia is still 50% of Germany so your fragile self-confidence is safe for some time. What is this 2020 meme

Nothing personel, kiddo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Attached: 2018-03-28 22_53_24-List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia.png (1266x737, 103K)

I don't understand what you mean. First of all what is your definition of standards of living? And second of all, France is far more bureaucratic than Bulgaria. Wages are not the only indicator of standards of living. You have to account for poverty levels, economic growth, wage adjusted to consumer prices, living expenses, inflation and so on. With 1,500 levs you have higher standards of living in Sofia than you have with 1,500 euro in London. Economists say that GDP PPP is the closet measurement to wealth, but even that is not accurate, you have to account many other factors, even industry to industry. The softare industry in Bulgaria is far better than the rest of Europe. If you only look at raw wages, then even northwest Europe is poor compared to scandinavia.

im not talking about per capita in that special case
4 trln both
russian cant have the same economy, ppp is a meme

Czechs and slovenia aren't the same as the balkans my man. One of the reasons they got much richer faster is because they're closer to western europe and germany, they benefit off their companies. Some of them are literally german industry colonies.

The same could never happen in the balkans, bulgaria in particular (greece as well). There's no incentive for those regions to get any investments if other countries closer to the industrial heart of europe are available. This is the reason the balkans have always been poor after the shift of power from the eastern mediterranean in the byzantine empire to northwestern europe. And that's not gonna change anytime soon, don't get your hopes up.

What a clown. Do you even know what nominal mean? Nominal GDP tells you how much your money can buy in foreign countries, that doesn't tell you how rich people are in their own country. All economists use GDP adjusted for inflation, that's why they call it ''real gdp''. Go eat your sausage clown.