>Trump on NBC4 9/1/16
youtu.be/HzoHYsxOx7U
>Eric on F&F 9/2/16
youtu.be/3hy-MEr68TQ
>Trump on Laura Ingraham show 9/1/16
youtu.be/xFGM_4ir0FA
>Trump on Orly (Bolling host) 9/1/16
youtu.be/8HvKJPeH53E

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
pastebin.com/aRP6LFb0

EVENTS
>Trump Imigration Speech in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16
youtu.be/oaF_NwVbIgo
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw

INTERVIEWS
>Farage on Infowars 8/30/16
youtu.be/OKSyZOB47bo
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump on Dori Monson 8/26/16
youtu.be/lo-_bo2zFmc
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/iQgMZaEVlds

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VcqSjXMhbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9k_ZRyws8Uc
youtube.com/watch?v=N5PK-SK0h9o&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

i can't wait for trump to see victory

I don't understand how it is so blatent in these releases.How did you let this woman get the Dem nomination burgerbros? Who was behind it?

GUYS

SO I WAS AT THE STORE AND I WAS IN THE PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SECTION. I WAS IN THE MOOD FOR A LITTLE PB AND JELLY SANDWICH ON WHOLE WHEAT GLUTEN FREE BREAD AND THIS GUY, WHO I WILL NOW REFER TO AS MR. SHITLORD, WAS REACHING FOR THE JIF PEANUT BUTTER... THE JIF!!

I LOOKED AT HIM AND SAID "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THE JIF?! WHY NOT SKIPPY ??" MR. SHITLORD LOOKED AT ME WITH A DEAD, STRAIGHT FACE AND SAID, "Because I prefer Jif." HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE THESE DAYS? I JUST CANT EVEN.

WHAT THE FUCK?? HOW CAN YOU EVEN HAVE A PREFERENCE? SKIPPY IS 10X BETTER FOR YOU AND AT A LOWER COST. I LOOKED AT HIM IN DISGUST, GRABBED MY PB AND WALKED AWAY IN SUCH DEFIANCE. I COULDNT EVEN SPEAK, I SWEAR ITS LIKE I COULDNT EVEN BREATHE I WAS SO INFURIATED.

IM LITERALLY SHAKING

(((C)))

First Womyn President, If you don't for her your sexist, Bernie not attacking Hillary, ever, DNC shilling for hill.

Kill shot for Hillary's FBI troubles:

Hare-Brained Hillary!!

hare-brained
>hare-brained
hare-brained
>hare-brained

It sums up her behavior.

Anybody order any of the new Trump merch? I was thinking of getting the new coffee mug.

Let's post the members of Trump's future Deportation Task Force.

Starting with the obvious

(((they))) were behind it.
They don't care if you're democrat or republican, as long as they can keep control and the status quo (((they're))) happy.

((C))

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

lel

Illary is better.

Does anyone else think that the FBI gear (from the hat to the jacket to the shirt/tie) is in general sharp as hell?

Kek, I'm not made of money like some people!

Pay to play for half a decade. A lot of politicians are involved, so she's been pushed to the front of the line.

Money. If you have a lot of funding in American politics nothing else really matters.

I'm out of time. Thanks for the questions and your civility. I'll come back.

TrumpGen, you guys are probably the wrong ones to ask, but I'll ask anyways.

Have you actually MET and talked to any Hillary supporters?

Not the anonymous shills we get here, but actual people that support Her.

In real life, I know plenty of people that hate Trump. I know a few that want to vote Johnson, and even one Stein faggot. Obviously, I know quite a few Trump supporters.

But not one single person I know actually supports Hillary.

Does anyone know people that do? WHy do they? Is it more of a "I hate Trump" and "I like Hillary?"

it's pretty good m8

You can't ((C)) me.

>shiester
Please elaborate.
>comport
Have you seen that improve over the past week?

Please don't.

Nobody supports Hillary, the people who root for her at conventions and shit are paid to do so.

Go for "Careless Hillary" or "Careless Clinton" or "Careless Illary"

Can we take a second to reflect on the complete insanity that has been the 2016 presidential election? So many insanely awesome moments.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VcqSjXMhbQ

DRUMPF

#OverTheHill

Just why

I know a Hillary supporter at work.

When I confronted her and asked her why she supported Hillary, it was more along the lines of Trump scaring her and seeing Hillary as the less bad option. When pressed, she couldn't give any substantive reasoning for disliking Trump that I couldn't easily refute.

one last question

can you continue using the trip so we know to ignore you?

I am now shortening "Hillary" to "Larry."

Objections?

How come the government only releases information about Hillary on Fridays?

I don't see anything new in the FBI transcripts. I think we're being played here, we should be focusing on the foundation and not the email security.

Because it is my duty.

Because their Plantation Voters are busy getting turnt at the club.

Wow, really corrects my record.

Apparently it has been preordained that Hillary will have a lead in the future.

That always seems to be the case with people online, too. I've just never met one in person. I was wondering if they were ALL paid shills.

merely a (((coincidence)))

LLary?

Do the jews have that kind of power? I know they are close knit and control Hollywood and certain financial areas but can they really control voters and rig elections?

But people have to vote. How does that work? There must be some kind of controlling mechanism they are using. Controlling the people or controlling the machines, one or the other. Maybe both?

Kek

lol

The problem for her is that it's hard to tell where one ends and the other begins

LYIN' LLARY!

What's the news of the day boys?

Excellent. Get it to Trump, or to anyone who's disgruntled with Hillary (that is if we haven't already done so)

>jingoism will be our namesake

Suicide is still an option shill.

I got the Americanism not globalism and then #BuildtheWall

((C))

youtube.com/watch?v=9k_ZRyws8Uc

On Stefan's latest vid with Roger Stone, Stone mentioned a website called stopthesteal, which is an effort to essentially prevent and mitigate election fraud via voting machine inspection and exit polling in critical counties. However, the website is rather sparse. Does this seem legit?

If the Awoo posters think they can intimidate us with their hidden Awoos, they'd better watch out! Our patience has limits. One day, we'll shut their, crusty, cheeto-covered Awooing mouths!

awoo~

>171 respondents

I could get a bigger sample size just by calling up the women that have fucked me over

;__;

Anybody got the Cruz pic of him with a Katana and a japanese outfit ?

This is Hillary's entire voter base. People who don't like the third parties and think Trump is the worse option.
Her support is very, very malleable. They can come around.

What do you mean by this, Turkroach?

I know of only one person who supports Hillary. She is the wife of one of my friends. She is pretty hot, but a total bimbo. She's a nice person, but she can't into anything except adopting retarded ass animals and popping out babies.

She is literally going to vote for Hillary solely on the fact that Hillary is a women and it's about time we had a female President.

The media holds more power than you know. We get an abysmal 131 million voters out of a 320 million population. Out of that 131 million, 90% have probably watched the news, 40% follow it frequently, and less than 10% actually follow politics. Hell, most of the US couldn't name their Mayor, Governor, or even senators.

Combine that with the Marcosoft "machine voting", and you get a woman with no voter base in contention for the white house. Democracy is fucking dead.

source for this?

This woman wasn't a paid shill at all, just unable and unwilling to articulate decent reasoning against supporting Trump.

It was kinda funny, because when I pressed her on it she immediately backed down and wanted nothing more to do with the conversation.

I wish they had the "false song of globalism" quote. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

(((C)))

>Bill Clinton, Build a wall, Throw out Illegal Immigrants, Secure our borders, Deport all Criminal Aliens, Dont Hire them! Standing Ovation!

youtube.com/watch?v=N5PK-SK0h9o&feature=youtu.be

So they're just making shit up now.

I'd anybody surprised that Anderson Cooper is acting like a real journalist now that he has been tasked to host the final date? He has been shilling for Hilary for a long ass time and even had to apologize on air for being wrong is now fighting her lies instead of defending them

>171 respondents
Geez, what kind of MoE would that be? Double digits?

What is that hentai?

what the fuck are they wearing?

how is this not proof trump as cucked Sup Forums

seriously? someones gotta explain how you're not all cucked to commercial advertisement knowned as trump.

comrade

Stone has been involved with that site back when we thought Cruz was going to win by pulling crap at a contested convention.

C trump needs to win

>She is literally going to vote for Hillary solely on the fact that Hillary is a women and it's about time we had a female President.
So basically someone who would never support Trump because he has a penis. Someone who's vote cannot be swayed.

It's legit.
IIRC Stone and his group are running it.

People need to understand that George Soros is quite literally a James Bond level villain. He controls BLM, he controls the DNC, he controls the UN...

He is Moloch incarnate.

This shill on CNN trying to exapling how she isn't criminal because she's incompetent
Gog damn how bad at persuasion can you be

Streetoo no Chikagotus

Those kinds of Hillary supporters might be good for Trump, though. They're easily manipulated, and aren't die-hard fans, so when Hilary is finally completely exposed, they will at the very least not vote for her, and possibly may even vote Trump.

Excluding NAFTA, bill was a pretty based president, probably as good as Reagan

lol what CNN do they have in germany?

The FBI probe was released. From what I've seen here so far, it is delicious.

Yeah, there is no way to logically sway someone's who holds such an opinion, because it as never rational in the first place and none of this really matters to them anyway, they are barely conscious enough to remember to eat every day. Maybe if you can find a clever enough appeal to emotion, you can reach them, but it's really not worth the effort.

Yep, it's either

>She lied to the FBI
or
>she has severe brain damage

FUCKIN KEK

This kind.

>he's voting for Poonald Dump

This video is a reaction image goldmine btw

>Streetoo no Chikagotus
kekked

>She can't get into anything

But I'm sure there's plenty that's been inside her

To give him credit, he got the SUCC while Reagan got respect

If that's the case, then we should probably get the word out about this site to try and stop election fraud.