Why should I care about 90+ % of what pol fears if I'm a non Chad that has never even flirted or kissed a female or had...

Why should I care about 90+ % of what pol fears if I'm a non Chad that has never even flirted or kissed a female or had attention from one and I'm 25? The cat is out of the bag: we all know Chads get shitloads of tinder matched easily and can say ANYTHING to women and still leave them desperate to fuck.

I am clearly not part of society. You leave the house and are bombarded with pop songs and adverts and media and social behaviour that confirms everything is about sex.

I'm obviously not going to have kids. You can stick your head in the sand and pretend anyone other than you cares about Christian moral principles but I won't.

Im hold the exact same view brit. Though im more of a volcel 2d guy at this point
You think you gonna go wizard, or stay a robot(incel)

>non Chad that has never even flirted or kissed a female
you aren't just a "non-chad," you have a social disorder user.

Doctors and meds are free there. Wht the fuck not try them out? Steroids also legal there, which could be a possibility after you get your bearing after first few years at gym...

I am a 5 foot 8 manlet, gym fag, no social skills, and I've fucked 25+ (and 1 pig out of the lot, which was a sympathy fuck for her on my part).

Not "Bragging," point is if a socially retarded 5'8 manlet like me can do it with gym, anyone can.

It's not just how it will make you look, it will change your confidence level and how you carry yourself, which girls notice.

DO NOT go to /fit/ here, they are idiots and amateurs. Find a good board like anabolex.

Everyone on Sup Forums deviates from normal society in some way. That's why we're here, isn't it?

And just because the (((media))) wants you to be obsessed with sex, doesn't mean you should be obsessed with sex.

Chances are you would be no happier if you were getting pussy. You just want it because you dont have it. Grass is always greener, etc etc.

Seriously though, I don't see what any of that has to do with preserving Christian values. So you're giving up the good fight just because you can't get laid? That's fucking weak, and I have no sympathy for you.

>tfw no more gf

Can you imagine how awesome it would be to be that girl? I would give anything.

you're a virgin at 25 because you're the kind of faggot who'd make a thread on Sup Forums about how much of a bitter virgin he is

unless you're a deformed midget with no arms or legs you have no excuse. go out and stop feeling sorry for yourself. it's never too late to stop being a faggot, faggot

Start lifting, If you have not accomplished anything in your life then it will make you feel good that your weights go up.

I use to struggle doing military pull ups now I can do 10. It's not much but it feels pretty good

>The cat is out of the bag: we all know Chads get shitloads of tinder matched easily and can say ANYTHING to women and still leave them desperate to fuck.
being a dumb chad who wants nothing but sex will get you dumb women wo want nothing but sex(and probably money). You really could get any woman you want, but do you really want just any shallow woman who doesn't give a fuck about you?
I've had social problems myself ever since I was a kid. I lied about not being a kissless virgin so that people wouldn't look down on me. I knew they could see through the lies but It's like I had to convince myself of it. The moment I decided not to lie to myself and others about being the little bitch I was, life got much better. I'm still pretty beta but I've been with a girl for a few years now.
I didn't come up with some alpha male pickup line. I didn't have a ton of money and I wasn't the most good looking guy in the room. I just wasn't an asshole and didn't keep telling myslef I was going to be a little faggot with no girl or friends. People can see that.

this. also if you're young start playing sports and find one that you're passionate about. If you're good and play in college then you automatically get pussy (except me I guess)

He is 25 but if he starts lifitng everyday he can be /fit/ as fuck in a year or less

what if you're 38? :[

Do it something about it.

This is a right wing platform. We believe in taking responsibility for actions.
If you want a girl go out there and get it.

Do productive things like learning how to meet them, get fit/groomed and improve your social skills.

I'm willing to stake a lot that you haven't even tried to ask out or kiss more than 5 women.

Help yourself otherwise you may as well be another blue pilled moron whining about inequality before ever looking in the mirror.

Do it faggot. I genuinely want people in our movement to be smart and socially savvy.

Fuck off you blue pilled faggot.

I want society to change, I shouldn't have to change at all.
Women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Is this also your first time coming home to your parents' house after a night out at the pub? Wtf m8 this is shit-tier drunkposting.

Also don't forget: You're here forever.

I've given up on dating and just plan on whoremongering for the rest of my life. My only hope is a Thai bargirl.

you're never too old to start lifting m8

you can do it too

>tfw not that bad at talking to girls just suck at sealing the deal

Feel like im cursed to be a virgin forever

What is a "Chad"? Serious question seen it around no clue what it means

Very beautiful, very normie and also usually ignorant as fuck guys

Some of us here are "Chad" some aren't but typically we are united by a common knowledge that things aren't right.

I'm an oldfag and have probably 10 notches in the last year, one 20 years younger and an American white girl. She thought I was amazing.

Hit the gym, develop communication skills, and make a lady feel "wanted" without making her feel like you are desperate. They need to feel like they are your top choice. Be interesting somehow. There is no guidebook because you have to do a little "reading" on the spot. Just paying attention to what they say is half the battle. Establish worth without boasting. Confidence, not arrogance. Start with a girl you might find not as attractive just to get some skills.

I'm skipping ahead but if you get them to the bedroom be memorable. Sure you might blow in 2 minutes the first few times, don't apologize get to work going down on her. Mr Happy will come back in a couple minutes.

Don't give up.

Sex is overrated, don't so thirsty.

then maybe Saudi Arabia is the place for you

A popular, good looking alpha male who is almost always stupid and an asshole. They usually play some sort of sport at school and date equally good looking and vapid girls.

Liberal bias is not targeting Chad, or at least not as much.
I'd targeting you.

A label to apply to anyone more successful with to make you feel better about being a beta r9k fuckboy

Why do you faggots insist hitting the gym so much? I'm 25 and in the same position as OP. Have a better body than 95% of the male population if not more, am 5'11 barefoot not tall but not really a manlet either. Lifting and getting in shape is not going to fix my face or make me 3 inches taller, I'm invisible to attractive women. That's just the way it goes. I could easily lose my virginity to a piggy but I probably wouldn't even be able to get hard.

Too extreme, I just want a return to how Europe was 100 years ago.

This. As a 5'7 Manlet who was a complete neet, getting in shape and having a fun hobby that would attract a girl goes a long way.

does computer programming count as a fun hobby?

Mgtow is the only answer

what the fuck are you talking about. Women have evolved to detect confidence.
That's it.
Haven't got it?
DIG DEEPER.

>confidence
Nice meme

Bump