Do you really want Donald Trump in charge of America's nuclear arsenal?

Do you really want Donald Trump in charge of America's nuclear arsenal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dH7zOX5PrVw
vox.com/2016/8/3/12367996/donald-trump-nuclear-codes
youtube.com/watch?v=k4aIIpCDsLU
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This thread will get lots of replies

you're implying that we don't want to see nukes in our lifetimes :^)

I just want someone to kill me.

1. The secret service will stop him by force if he decides to launch nukes out of the blue and he needs their co-operation

2. Unless you believe in conditionless self-sacrifice you want a guy who will actually press the button when the time comes to be manning the button

Unlike Hillary who wants to engage Russia over speculation :^)

>Posting the Asuka version like a retarded faggot

you want Killary?
btw. the President pressing the red button is a meme. dont you think a country like the US has many instances to authorise nukes? hell, even Russia has them.

Hillary wants to use military force just over cyber attacks

She is the best girl.

You have shit taste like that fag Shinji.

Yes. And it's not like has the authority to launch nukes whenever he wants.

Yes, just fuck my planet forever senpai.

Well apparently weev now says nukes aren't real so no worries, eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=dH7zOX5PrVw

I actually liked the guy and subbed to his channel and i think Einstein was a dummy hackfraud but i don't posses enough foil to believe this nukes aren't real - conspiracy.

>implying Hillary "The Cold War was Cool" Clinton isn't the warmonger

Why do liberals think that a nuke can be launched by a single person?

If liberals could think, they would not be liberals.

Demonstrably, factually and historically less likely to start a war than Hillary Clinton.

Don't think of your parents, family of friends. Seriously, kill yourself. Do it tonight.

I've also had this conversation internally.

Really makes you thing, huh?

>Why do liberals think
that's your problem

To this day I'm not sure is weev is for real or just doing a very long troll that will culminate with all the alt-right sites he manages one day redirecting to BLACKED.com

Asuka is a 7, not an 8.

>Asuka is only an '8'
I'd nuke them too

>asuka an 8
>not a 3

Wow, drumpf is just too dangerous guys, it's not funny anymore. We can't risk New Zealand in the hands of this madman hate-spewer.

>Why do liberals think that a nuke can be launched by a single person?

They can.

>In 2008, then–Vice President Dick Cheney said something pretty chilling about nuclear weapons during a Fox News appearance. According to Cheney, the president is always accompanied by a military aide carrying a briefcase, called the "nuclear football," which allows the president to launch nuclear weapons. The president can launch at whomever, whenever:

>He could launch a kind of devastating attack the world's never seen. He doesn't have to check with anybody. He doesn't have to call the Congress. He doesn't have to check with the courts. He has that authority because of the nature of the world we live in.

vox.com/2016/8/3/12367996/donald-trump-nuclear-codes

Hillary would type in the codes and launch a nuke and claim she mistook it for a pizza delivery call

I like anime.

>TRUMP is president
>be secret ISIS sleeper agent
>Spread teh rei memes and slowly but surely turn america in to rei fag country through power of haram kek
>TRUMP now must order that america be nuked
The plan is foolproof

>reifags

lmao

Asukafags and Misatofags get out

>asucucks
>mishitos
>cuckwarous

>implying secret service wouldn't do their job in case of psychosis

>Do you really want Donald Trump in charge of America's nuclear arsenal?

Do you want Hillary in charge of our arsenal?

She's proven over and over again she's for sale to the highest bidder. Do you want our nukes in the hands of a whore?

The aide would never allow the president to use that power without consulting with government. It's just something you don't do, even if you're obligated to.

I doubt Hilldog is even capable of memorizing the process for launching nukes. She can't even recall how to drone people.

Yes, because he has said he wants a non-interventionist US. Which will be a good thing globally.

I would much rather a rational human in charge instead of some dumb fucking cunt who has already killed 2 million people with her shit foreign policy and saturated Europe with subhumans.

Kill yourself faggot.

>dat comment

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

Secret service wouldn't stop shit. They'd probably be imprisoned if they tried to forcibly make a president do anything by force if they weren't in immediate danger.

It goes from the president to the secretary of defense, and if the order is completely crazy (let's nuke Australia for shitposting) they just wouldn't relay the order.

And that woulndn't be the only thing stopping him either.

This thread is now dedicated to the 20-year waifu war

BTFO OP

The desk in the Oval Office doesn't have a lone "Launch 'em ALL!!!!" button built into it. Even if Trump wanted to, the chain of command for Nuclear launch would never let one person to defictionalize Fallout 4.

sage stupid thread

>he prefers a warmongering neocon who threatens to attack Russia

This is LBJ-tier hypocrisy

This logic is so dumb...There have been lots of loony and zany leaders, and none of them dropped the nukes. They're not going to drop the nukes.

>he didn't even watch end of evangelion

CTR is sliding the FBI release.
Sage and hide CTR threads.

>implying the president actually has the physical and technical capability to launch nukes whenever he wants at whomever he wants all by himself without any oversight

The amount of ignorance regarding this topic is astounding. Yet again the mainstream media preying on the naivete of the general populace.

Nevermind the fact that Hitlery has actually destroyed nations before, back when she was first cunt she prodded her drunken husband into getting involved in the Balkans, then she prodded dopey Obongo into fucking up Libya.

Saged and hidden.

Yes.

He wouldn't want to ruin his real estate business.

Fuck you, Misato is the candidate I can have a case of beer with.

A waifu incapable of annihilating the human race is no waifu of mine

>Trump is an Asukafag.
Fuck I guess I'll have to find a third party candidate with a better taste in waifus.

Yes.

Do you really think Clinton is even remotely qualified to serve after all the shit that has come out?

>Do you really want Donald Trump in charge of America's nuclear arsenal?
Trump builds shit, and employs people.
Hillary destroys shit, and kills people, then laughs about it.

he wont use them, ruins all the good real-estate.

>Do you want our nukes in the hands of a whore?
I need to CTR, it's....
>Do you want our nukes in the hands of a psychopathic whore?

pls, don't thank me.

If the choice is between Trump and somebody who doesn't know what "Classified" means, the answer is Trump.

Op, you think that the president has a button he carries around in his pocket that he might push accidentally or if he gets bored?

"While the President does have unilateral authority as commander-in-chief to order that nuclear weapons be used for any reason at any time, the actual procedures and technical systems in place for authorizing the execution of a launch order requires a secondary confirmation under a two-man rule, as the President's order is subject to secondary confirmation by the Secretary of Defense"

"Once the NCA has authorized a launch order under the proper procedures, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff or the Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff will in turn direct a general officer on duty in the National Military Command Center (NMCC) at The Pentagon to execute the SIOP."

Hell yass. We aint lit one of them fuckers off in 70 some years. What the hell? There ain't no shortage of filthy bastards deserving of it. Donald will nuke the hell outta them! I can't wait!

Yes. We will finally be feared again.

fpbp

Can't think of anyone better.
Everyone else would be a soros puppet eager to poke the bear.

>Trump wants to get along with the rest of the world so we can all focus on our economies and create a better future
>Hillary has publicly ranted that all her enemies are "Soviet agents" and has literally said that she will declare war on Russia because she believes they're out to get her

The original inspiration of that image was, "join the club (team) faggot, we're going to make America great again".

True story.

I wish it was only classified shit.
Classified is the absolute lowest security level, she did WAY worse than fucking with that.

We're talking shit that's top secret and possibly above that.

thats not how it works.. the football is nothing more than a secure method of him using his PIN number to authorize a launch.

YES

GLASS THE KIKES

BASED WAR NOW

well meme'd

I'd trust him over forgetful crooked hillary. She'd be like the end of that genesis video, go to delete an email, accidentally launch nukes

>thats not how it works

I would think Dick Cheney knows more about this than you.

More than a Clinton.
Absolutely.

I doubt that desu

Almost makes me want to vote for her.
She could run on this platform and get my vote if she wasn't anti-2a, anti-men, anti-working class, pro-corruption of all kinds.