Is a second season ever coming?

Is a second season ever coming?

Not with Paige.

>loli Paige will never be seen again

such a shame

they'll replace the slag with Becky

What series is this?

Camp WWE

That is some fuckable reverse gender loli Dan VS, would hit and go to jail for it.

I can't help but wonder how things would have turned out if they had not removed Hulk Hogan.

Paige is cute an all, but I just wanna see more of based Flair

How come?

That's dan's fucking daughter

The Bellas... with same-sized tits?

Is Camp WWE any good? Furthermore, I haven't watched WWE since Teddy Long was the pretend GM of Smackdown, how much of wouldn't I understand?

Ric and Vince carry all the comedy in this show, swear to god.

The comedy isn't actually that dependent on being up to date with WWE. A lot of the jokes don't really hit, but there are some solid gags in there. If you're like me, you'll get at least one or two good, honest laughs per episode.

Usually the ones involving Ric Flair fucking literally anything.

Why does Henry have a beard?

Oh, suspended huh? Well, they never bothered to included her in the opening title sequence so I guess the writing was always kinda on the wall.

I didn't realise season 1 was finished.

what ep

Episode 3: Survival Weekend

The same reason Austin has a five o clock shadow, it's halarious

Ah, I remember the episode of Dan Vs. that focused on their Rule 63 parallel universe that had Dan flash back to her messed up childhood.

A classic.

I would have thought it would already be made as they showed behind the scenes bits which haven't been shown yet (such as Godfather and Quad H), but they're stalling for some reason.

Could actually be because they are swapping Paige out for someone else.

Took me a moment, at first glance I thought this was supposed to be Envy.

No

Those fucking ice cream bars were amazing

I guess.

This is not my Thicci Bella.

Not just suspended, she's hopelessly in love.

Basically she started dating Alberto Del Rio and red flags are popping up practically every week: sappy instragram poems, getting the word 'Papi' tattooed on her, getting HIS NAME tattooed on her, culminating in proposing to him in the middle of a ring at a show he was at.

Del Rio had an out in his contract, which he took after barely being used, certainly not in the main event capacity he was promised, and after being suspended himself. Paige is on her second suspension, with the third meaning termination. She's seriously got it bad for him and is probably ready to dump WWE at any chance she gets to be with him. They were split up intentionally during the brand split, with her on RAW and him on Smackdown.

Of course, it gets a bit messier with rumors of Paige doing drugs and owing a deal, which led to Del Rio getting stabbed, and the fact that Del Rio's still going through a nasty divorce that isn't final.

Long story short, she's got it real bad for Del Rio, who isn't there anymore, so she probably won't be either.

Blimey.

Damn it, why does real life write a better storyline then creative?

She's actually out on injury right now. She had back surgery a week or two ago.

She got suspended again, don't stick your dick in crazies

Whatever. I haven't seen her in so long I don't even know if she's Raw or Smackdown.

I prefer Nikki Bella anyway.

Raw

Names, please?

if it does it better have Nakamura and Bobby Roode.

Are you kidding?

because god hires vince russo

>Sup Forums hates BASED russo
Smarks pls go

>hates
sounded more like a compliment

Becky > all the rest