1. your vaginer

1. your vaginer
2. do you love germany?

Attached: german pride.jpg (1920x1200, 512K)

>created protestantism, which subsequently caused religious infighting for the next 500 or so years

>Caused two World Wars

>Ruined the prospects of Fascism

>Helped establish communism

>One of the main elements for the Great Depression

Attached: 39f.jpg (637x722, 207K)

Flag
It’s alright.

yes
yes

1.boipuci
2.ich liebe deustchland

>created protestantism, which subsequently caused religious infighting for the next 500 or so years
Maybe the Catholics shouldn’t have been acting like the Pharisees Jesus preached against. Who the fuck charges for forgiveness of sins? Does God give two shit about your cash? IT’S HIS CASH TO BEGIN WITH.

>boipuci

BASED

Flag.
I don't know enough Germany for saying I love it, but I would say I like it.

Only the Bavaria part.

BASED

Canada
Yes, of course

>Bayern
>>>/Gas/

Most people in germany hate America so no

Attached: 2AE7C39E-ED54-464B-9F7C-7B29F265B813.png (712x452, 33K)

I don't know, first you must tell me what's up with Bad Kissingen.

Last week we were showing pics of villages and I showed Bad Kissingen.
A German said "they ruined Bad Kissingen", but would not explain.
What the fuck he talking about, how can you ruin a 1000 year old city?

>What the fuck he talking about, how can you ruin a 1000 year old city?

Refugees.

That's only because your average German is stupid. Watch American shows, listen to American music, wear American clothes, use American tech, like all of it but want to be hip and cool and act all arrogant.
American influence on the world def had many shitty sides but that's no reason to hate all mutts

I don't think they have many, have you been there recently?

We absolutely hate your government, but I never heard anyone here ever express anything negative about the American people as a whole. In fact, despite the stereotypes you're ridiculed for, Americans are highly respected. Which is why American tourists usually enjoy their stay here very much.

without hitler my country wouldn't be indipendent, thank you adolf

Attached: täää.jpg (184x184, 5K)

I've been there last year in January. Bad Kissingen is a small community, they had no choice but to put refugees even in houses in the better parts of town, and being such a small community, even minor rises in crime rates will be felt by everyone. Bad Kissingen has seen a steady decline in visitors for years now.

Not true
Winter War was fought without significant German support and the Continuation War was basically pointless, resulting in a status quo ante bellum

this
b*Varians are NOT people
only brandenburgers and saxons

greatest ally

Attached: 1518964125002.gif (300x223, 379K)

There are no shitty apartments or housing there, the refugees must be living very good.

When I lived there BK had no crime, a small indecent of drunken vandalism was the biggest thing, and normally an American.

Japan
Yes

I love Germans and Germany.
Some of them are unintelligible, but most Germans are kind and pleasant.

There is no easy way to put it, user. Germany has fallen.

Sure, just not Merkelstein and I've never been to the former East Germany and avoided the Turk ghettos in the West.

>Continuation War
>status quo ante bellum
Finland lost Petsamo thus losing access to Barents sea, even though the winter war agreement only called for ceding a much smaller part of it, and they also had to pay a ridiculous amount of money to the Soviets.

You're making me sad.
I loved that city, last time I was there was 8 years ago, and I lived there for 3 years.
I would love to live there but I considered it too expensive.

Attached: bad-KissingenPanorama.jpg (1181x794, 342K)

1. Polen
2. Ja

>b*Varians are NOT people
>only brandenburgers and saxons

Only Saxons and only if you mean the true Saxons of NW Germany.
t.Ben Franklin

Also, fuck those swarthy Swedes.

Ich liebe Deutschland

>tfw love germany so much I'm moving there
:DDDDDD

yay!

Fuck off c*tholic

mexico
no

Why do you hate us, tacobro?

got a cousin living in Stuttgart, he works at a restaurant, I'm waiting for a spot there. Meanwhile I've been learning german, started around November last year, but it just hasn't "clicked" yet, prob because I'm a dumbass idk.

Why Stuttgart though? I have never met a more joyless people than Swabians. You should come to Bavaria instead!

No
They are too white

well I have to rely on my cousin for a place to stay so, don't have much of a choice. I'll def visit some other parts of the country when I get the chance tho.

no, you guys are so arrogant.
that's why no one learns German in here