If you were on a plane that was about to crash, would you scream?

If you were on a plane that was about to crash, would you scream?

I would not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4
youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
blog.finnair.com/en/2010/03/26/ejection-seats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Allahu akbar

I get quiet when I freak out, so no.

I would just try to breathe, cower and maybe cry a little bit.

Grab the closest titties and hold on for life

did he died?

i would open the emergency hatch and climb onto the top of the plane, then proceed to surf it into the ground and jump off ass it impacts, thus saving myself from the explosion

this used to be a board about politics.

This :/

>FPBP

Play this:
youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4

>a plane that was about to crash
No matter how many Achmeds and Tyrones do whatever they want on that flight, it doesn't change one thing. What would you do? Kill as many niggers as you can? They'll all die anyways. Nothing you do will matter. The plane crashes and everybody on it ceases to exist.

>open hatch
>get blow out of the hatch so fast your insides blow up

For what purpose?

I'd jump out the door just before it crashes

You just need to turn 360 degrees and jump out

i would probably get naked and fuck the nearest chick. it wouldn't matter, since we're all going to die anyways.

I would scream to the top of my lungs

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Sure you would. You'd at least say fuck, as I would, fucking norwegian planecrash survivor.

I would ask why this thread is on Sup Forums, before saging in all fields.

Id try to get to the cockpit so the blackbox could hear me screaming "alahu ackbar", if i have to die i might as well make sure some muslims do too.

I scream at everyone else to stfu, I want to die in peace and quiet

youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU

I've been on planes with severe turbulence. Best thing you can do is drink your beer and have a laugh while the woman beside you clutches to your arm.. If you're fucked how is screaming going to help?

No. I would panic internally but I'm too introverted to show any emotion externally even if everyone else is doing it.

this

I would take off all of my clothes and start jacking off while yelling SUCK MY DICK

Would shout at the top of my lungs: ANY /PO/ACK /Sup Forums ANONS HERE?!

Someone screams: OVER HERE!

Make my way to the Sup Forumsack/user and pic related.

Last words: We are here forever.
Response from Sup Forumsack/user: I know that feel.

Sure I can fantasize abou what I'd do, but honestly I 'd be as big of a bitch as everyone else.

ADMIRAL ACKBAR!

Is there a gif of this that instead of blowing up the plane it blows up the tower?

find the nearest attractive girl and strip her clothes and then wear them

I went to therapy for flying. I'd be fine on a private jet but to be hurtling to the ground with a bunch of screaming apes would be the worst thing imaginable. I hate screaming as a response. I can't begin to explain how angry it makes me.

If try to call my brother. Say goodbye.
Then lots of premortem sex

This is my chose way to die. Great story for the family - he died in a plane crash! - plus you get the most intense fucking experience possible for two minutes. Imagine looking around at people's reactions and realizing that this isn't a movie and these people really are going to die and this is how they really would react to going down in a plan. Bracing yourself for impact, you know there isn't shit you can do about it, this is it, no regrets. No stomach cancer, no alzheimers, no stroke, no 3 years in and out of hospitals barely able to do anything you care about. Just a flash of light and a massive crash and it's all over.

Fuck yeah.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

It be better if there was a version of that gif showing the plane blowing up the towers.

Why did you post this here?

Who do you work for?

Obviously you want us to picture the country being the plane.

Obviously you want us to picture the lack of screaming as being equivalent to everyone around us quietly going about their day as if everything is fine.

Obviously you want us to worry that this whole society is headed for the ground and going to crash at any moment without warning.

Why are you trying to stir up anxiety and tension? Just plainly state what the fuck you mean, faggot. Stop speaking in riddles, you aren't at a poetry slam.

Checked. This would be an interesting two minute psychology experience.

Break into cockpit

scream Allahu Akbar

So at least Islamic fucks will be blamed for killing me.

This. Maybe bring along a fatter person to sit on and cushion the impact.

screaming in situations like this tends to happen involuntarily, especially if you can see the exact place you will die up ahead rushing toward you. People who fall from great heights or move at very high speeds without control usually scream. Your brain knows you are in deep shit and causes you instinctively try to call for help.

>get up
>walk up to cockpit
>pop my head in and say "keep up the good work fellows"
>take my seat and wait

Grow up people.

Why are ejection seats not normalized yet? It is 2016 not the middleages ffs

I would scream redpills and implicate The Eternal Shill

I would hold onto my seat until the plane is about to crash then duck my head while jumping up using my feet.

>pushes the call button
>"service on this flight is terrible"

Try to find a way to jump out of the plane, if I am gonna die might as well enjoy the view

lol I thought of that when I was like 12. Then after much synaptic neural activity that really made me think, I realized I would be hurling towards the ground at free fall speed.

>Dangerzone.mp3

I would strap as many pillows and sheets, open the emergency exit, jump and aim to land in a tree.

>using the flying jew

I'll stick with trains and driving famalam. Ships aren't needed because there is nothing outside the USA worth seeing.

>eject into the aluminium roof

Mexican intellectuals.

u would end up a bloody mess

Maybe your monkey brain does.

White folk overcome the situation calmly.

And white people instinctively clap when they watch films in movie theaters. I doubt you guys could avoid screaming instinctively in the face of certain death

>assuming a plane crash is a death sentence

Not all plane crashes result in total death rates. I'd probably run away from the engines since they will explode and stay in a confined place that will absorb the shockwaves of the crash enough that i don't die. Or maybe just find a parachute and jump out if thats an option.

If done correctly, the foliage would save me, like a few WWII pilots who bailed without parachutes survived.

I laughed so hard at this that I blew BOTH lungs out of my nostrils. Imagine the look on my face when everything was so great, then realizing I'm in a major health crisis. So now I'm just sitting here in disbelief with my lungs hanging out of my nose, like wtf? typing away because it's all I know to do. Anyway, good thing it's a three day weekend - maybe I can find a good home remedy for this online.

Three words:

Explosive roofs & shit

Or fill the plane with a gel or some foam.

I had a hearty kek.

blog.finnair.com/en/2010/03/26/ejection-seats/

I'd reenact the entire plane scene

kek

I'd be running around the cabin grabbing as many tits as I could get my hands on and fuck the first woman who took her clothes off!

>I might not get to cum before we died but, brother! What a fucking ride on the way down!

>on plane
>"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your pilot speaking. I regret to inform you that the flight will be ending shortly as in approximately 3 minutes we will crash into the ground at 500 miles per hour. Thank you for flying with Malaysia Airlines and enjoy the rest of your lives"
>a small handful of Sup Forums autists get up and quickly scurry around yelling DR. PAVEL I'M CIA to locate each other
>quickly assign roles and begin their final baneposting performance
It'll be beautiful.

HIVE MIND... Almost.

these

I get extremely stoic in bad situations, so I'd probably sit there and try to comfort the person next to me. I also have this thing about seeing my death coming. I don't want to die in my sleep, I want to know it's about to happen so that I have time to think and say goodbye to... Myself.

I'd try to look out the window in the last few seconds to see it coming. Dying without seeing it coming is what scares me.

When faced with certain death on a plummeting aircraft there is instilled deep within every true American man the lifts. He will not be able to stop it, it is American as kicking ass.

When faced in this situation, an American male will quietly begin to lead his patriots and the less noble in our death anthem.

He'll be singing...
So bye, bye, Miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry
And them good ole boys were drinking whiskey 'n rye
Singin' this'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die

>BETA as FUCK!

>Dying without seeing it coming is what scares me.
Why? You won't know you're dead, once you're gone it's over, you just simply cease to exist. Utter annihilation. I don't really care how I die because of this.

I always scream when I'm in a crashing plane.

Everyone is going to look at you real strange when the turbulence is over and the plane levels out.

I would Shitllery my pants and yell make this plane great again.

Ejection seats on airliners are completely retarded, the best thing would be chuting the whole central section.

No because literally what's the point. The point of screaming in a life-endangering situation is to alert others so they can come help. Screaming in a plane won't do fuckall to alert anyone who could help.

That's 4 words you fucking incompetent moron.

Mexican mathematicians, not even once.

I wonder how much extra you could charge for a seat with an ejection chute

>plane crashing
>"see ya suckers!"

Read . That kind of thing would only be allowed in a memeCap society.

nice

you have to jump at the last second

What a stupid thread

You wouldn't know how you would react until you were in that situation. You might scream, you might not. You might run to the exit, you might stay rooted in your seat

That is what panic is. It's your brain looking for a situation to compare it to so it knows what to do and how to act

It's been known for people on sinking ships to stay under desk sat in a chair unable to move as their brain can't find a scenario so the body freezes

This is the reason why training exercises are carried out and played out over and over again, so the brain knows what to do in given situation

I would thank God for my time upon this world, thank God for letting me experience my loved ones ask god to not let my death weaken the faith of my loved ones but to strengthen it instead. and ask forgiveness for my countless and wretched sins aginst him.

>The ejection of passenger seats would have to proceed systematically from the rear to the front of the aircraft

Only people who can afford 1st class matter, coach is for expendable worker bees

I would cook a steak and order some lobster while sucking anime boobs and then I would sage this gay thread and fuck all your mums in the bum while they scream for more and then I would piss on your dads mouth and make him drink it while I eat my steak and then I would throw your dad off the plane and then I would play some BF1 and rage about black anzac soldiers and it would rly make me think

but god isn't real though?

Nope, I'd whip my dick out and rub one off.

find the hottest woman and grope her

I'd scream to the nearest fuckable woman, "want to join the mile high club before we die?". Might aswell go out in a blaze of glory.

rolling to bring an end to harambe's rampage

WTF? Now I hate when my flights arrive safely.

I'll probably never get a chance to use that one, but thanks for a killer tip.

This.
Well said, sir.

I dunno, I think I'd survive. Having this knowledge perhaps I would wait it out without screaming.

Usually before I fly I do research of what type of jet I will be in and the seat with the highest rate of survival in event of a crash.

I'd close my eyes try to go rag doll, pray then look out the window and think about the book I'm going to write being the lone survivor and then movie rights.