Is Joe Rogan redpilled? His videos are really entertaining and he seems to have a lot knowledge

Is Joe Rogan redpilled? His videos are really entertaining and he seems to have a lot knowledge

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=y_CC3a4bObs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>His videos are really entertaining and he seems to have a lot knowledge
loooool duuuuuuuuuuude dont u have to go back to your dorm room and hit the bong again brooooooooo????

He's a good presenter, usually open minded and willing to consider things. But idk what people mean by fucking "redpilled" these days might as well be saying "woke" like fucking niggers

no
classic libertarian who doesn't take a stand on anything.

he's a dumbfuck joey diaz is red pilled and his podcast is infinitely better

he's like half and half.

He's onboard with the wage gap thing being a lie.

But he still hasn't found the FBI stats that explain why blacks are being killed more than their population percentage warrants.

The main draw of his podcast, is not his knowledge, but the fact that he gets guests to completely air out their thoughts for better or worse. This is because Joe is funny yet casual so guests want to spill the beans.

In his latest video he said everyone should get rid of their borders, use the same currency and speak the same language

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

Is Joe Rogan redpilled?
I don't know but I like his podast

Joe is purple pilled

Good presenter and will generally just go along with waht the interviewee says which leads to more interesting stuff. Don't agree with some of his opinions sometimes but he does his job well.

Ye that no borders shit was pretty cringy. He needs to bring on his friend that was David Cameron's advisor he keeps mentioning

he did once if you havent seen it
youtube.com/watch?v=y_CC3a4bObs

I have seen it, thanks tho. I was talking about he needs to come on and explain brexit to joe.

He will literally REEEEE at Flat Earth discussion. "Question everything", except Flat EaRREEEE.

He's definitely one of a kind and inspirational on many levels.

I love his show but i find myself saying "shut up joe!" when he goes off on a tangent about evolution and the birth of the cosmos for the millionth time.

He recognized that he got very lucky early in his career, so he protects himself from getting too big an ego by making excuses for blacks and morons.

I think he is an alright guy. Something must really be eating away at him (insecurity?) to keep him so motivated

Rogan is borderline retarded. He only seems normal by comparison because Redban is actually retarded.

his shows are fuckign amazing.

Some of his guests are cunts.

Check out the milo podcasts, fucking gold

Of course he is.

Redban is no longer on the podcast. He only comes as a guest now once in a while.

>Rogan
>Redpilled

Why is this old pasta eternally funny?

no hes noy quite retarded enough. he finds it entertaining and doesn't like sjws, but redpillers are just sjws for white people. just as whiny and pathetic, joe has some sane people around him to temper his madness. not like the faggy confirmation bias of pol.

No. He's entertaining sometimes but beyond that, no.
>he seems to have a lot of knowledge
Are there people who really think this?

He's not that smart, but it's cool to sit around listening to people bullshit, making things up, and generally trying to sound learned.

Joe Rogan and his podcast helped me through some dark shit.

>addicted to meth

>skinny as fuck

>shitty gf

Then I listened to Joe's podcast broke up with my GF quit meth and put on 45 lbs of lean mass.

I feel fantastic all the time. I conquered my inner bitch.

Yes, Rogan is the man.

>ad hominem is okay when WE do it - lol!

Have some integrity faggot, present facts.

POWERFUL
O
W
E
R
F
U
L

No. He's just so complacent with his luxurious lifestyle he finds time to explore all kinds of crazy theories and explore the bizarre.

The youth are too obsessed with the innane ramblings of a couple of trannies.

This is the best meme.

By Pol standards? Absolutely not. By liberal standards? Yes, he describes himself as the bridge between left and right, and he's sympathetic to libertarianism, to an extent