Mike Enoch. Host of the Daily Shoah. AMA

Boxers or briefs?

Boxers. Briefs are to pozzed.

People say you're a pretentious narcissist, what say you?

Why you picking on an absolute nobody? That nobody being Jahans.

Do you actually say pozzed to people in public? Have you ever been tested for autism?

People should leave Jahans alone. Also I might be a pretentious narcissist.

No. I don't reveal power level in public. I'm not autistic. I'm gay.

piss off you larping faggot, you're not mike.

How do you know?

Why do you still let ghoul on the shoah even though the mother fucker can barely string a sentence together?

are you jewish? You sound like seth rogen

No comment.

He gives and and my wife's seventh son handies in-return for letting him on.

Define the term alt-right in one sentence.

That is a command, not a question.

Opposite of the ctrl-left

But that's Baldric! You're not Baldric. Is this a cunning plan?

Whenever you talk about all these normie sites and comments sections you troll, it sounds fun. What sites are these?

(((cunning)))
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((plan)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sup Forums, comcast-chan, most major news sites that still allow comments. Reddit. etc

He's literally the person who've been nicest to Jahans in probably years.

What's it like being a jew?

Are you the guy that came up with the (((echo)))?
You outjewed the jew with that one, getting them to willingly label themselves.

get weev on the shoah

weev is a fucking jew, just like every other 14/88 faggot.

Timestamp or gtfo you gravelly voiced faggot.

Why do you fucking ramble and say "ummmm" so much?

do you have political ambitions? what is the next step of your master plan?

How do I get a sexy voice like you?

this or just vocarro yourself saying some bullshit.

The guy who does the Daily Shoah is a jew? Well I guess TRS is now dead to me.

Why does your show have so many technical issues? Also can you use more sound effects each episode? I look at you guys as the true to form shock jockeys on TRS

You sound like Seth Rogan.

Do you also look like him?

Also, you are why I think the Daily Shoah is the best alt-right show.

second best

This is something the right desperately needs. We are way more funny. Problem is you have to forsake anonymity to make it work. Somebody with (((fuck you))) money needs to fund it so these guys' lives aren't ruined.

I'm a quarter mexican, do I need to off myself or am I white enough?

Ahem...

This

They're going to get doxxed in the very near future. It's unavoidable at this point.

I always imitate how you read aloud Jew voices whenever I see Jew names in class. No one gets it, when will the next daily Shoah be so the numbers can reach record highs?

There are 40 million blacks in America, and the average plane ticket is 400 dollars. That's 16 billion dollareedoos. What do you think about that? You know what, maybe think about that on the show.

Post "standard fuck party" on the forums to prove it's you.

Remove douchebro when?

I honestly don't care if you kikes believe me or not. I ain't posting shit just so it be data-mined.

Checked. Also can't dox the vox.

I'm fine with minorities in America.

Who?

see

How do you make friends?
I'm stuck in autism mode since I'm alone most of the time I'm not working or in school

I make most of my friends through the Standard Pool Parties and get togethers. I would recommend finding a local meetup on the forums and going.

Thanks man! I'll do my part too.
I'm going to make a redpilled comic

What does pozzed mean exactly? It needs to be added to therightstuff's lexicon.

you literally have a fucking thing on the internet where you talk. just vocaroo yourself saying "gas the kikes" or something if it's you. it isn't though.

Pozzed was a derogatory term used in the past to refer to HIV (pos)itive people. Now we just use it to refer to people you revel in degeneracy and enjoy it.

Hey your show sucks and you're a faggot.

I was told you guys are le Sup Forums radio show, so I decided to give it a listen. Boy was it fucking cancerous.

The episode I turned on was you and your friends giggling and telling little inside jokes about some night you went out and got drunk and sang nazi songs at karaoke.

It was really cringe and I'll never listen again

1) If Genetic engineering allows humans to improve intelligence and change appearance, Will that be enough to make you no longer a white nationalist?

2) If you accomplished the goal of a whites-only nation, how would you deal with the female question? Is there going to be a drive to disenfranchise women of rights to repair society? Are you fine with the whoredom of white women and just concerned with population sustainability, or do you think women need to be forced to take the back seat in society?

Listen Ahmed. I'm not posting. Get over it.

because an intelligent sociopath is still an arsehole, and a large pile of them are still unable to produce civilisation.

Cool.

>1) If Genetic engineering allows humans to improve intelligence and change appearance, Will that be enough to make you no longer a white nationalist?
No because none of my views are rational to begin with.

>2) If you accomplished the goal of a whites-only nation, how would you deal with the female question? Is there going to be a drive to disenfranchise women of rights to repair society? Are you fine with the whoredom of white women and just concerned with population sustainability, or do you think women need to be forced to take the back seat in society?

First of all this isn't going to be a problem. Mostly because a white only nation will never exist. Regardless, if it did we would just adopt Islam and the teachings of Muhammed( Memes and keks be upon him)

because you aren't mike.

"you" were literally talking about how you could turn the usa into a white nation in 50 years TDS with the one with that gawker journalist.

Lol. I was trolling. How the fuck do you think we're going to get rid of more than 100 million minorities.

Shut up Halberstram.

"you" explained your reasoning. just fuck off kike, we all know you're bullshitting.

Remove the incentive brah. Don't hire them, don't give them welfare. Pay them to leave. They'll fucking walk or swim out of America willingly. And what are they going to do? Cry and complain? Riot? They do that shit all the time anyway.

Don't let your dreams be memes.

Hey guys Donald Trump here AMA

I'm a fan of your show. What motivated you to create it? Most alt-right memesters just seem to be lazy homo-supporting losers, but not you guys.

>cringe

I fucking hate medically diagnosable autists like you who can't handle your emotions like a real human being

(You) tried

what? who are you go away

This only works for niggers and lazy spics. It doesn't do anything about arabs, indians, chinese, or Anglos.

One step at a time goy.

>what motivated you to create it
I had some she... I mean funds from a friend so I decided to make it.

Hello Sven.

How will that work? Such a simply logical thought process is shunned by cucks and sluts or people who embrace femininity over masculinity

Will you ever invite Curt Doolittle on again? He has said he is willing

deep shit bro wow...really made me think

SHOW TIMESTAMP WITH PROOFS FAGGOT

saged

You have an annoying voice, & i really started to hate you when you made jokes about Christians .. i miss Bulbasaur, and Screw you!

easier to shart in?

When are you moving upstate and running for congress?

OP is not mike enoch.

Enoch you said in the latest Shoah that you were a chad in your youth...

:( Enoch I thought TDS was a no bully podcast

Mike move to Whitefish so you can be me and RS's neighbor.