The HILLARY WILL DESTROY TRUMP IN THE DEBATES meme

Why are liberals so delusional about this? These people actually believe Trump won't show up out of protest or because he's scared since he wants two of the three debates moved so they're not up against primetime NFL games, in which the only logical conclusion to draw is that he wants MORE people to watch.

She's a shit debater. Obama totally outclassed her 8 years ago in charisma and mindfulness while Bernie finally got her to melt down in their last debate (but by then it was simply too little too late).

Obama vs. Hillary:
youtube.com/watch?v=mb3JHexXljk

Bernie vs. Hillary:
youtube.com/watch?v=5JUeqtwRWGw

She's a MORON.

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-02/view
motherjones.com/politics/2016/03/clinton-campaign-says-no-more-debates-until-bernie-starts-be-nicer
youtube.com/watch?v=zgi_kIYx_bY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah user we know.

People do seems to forget the not so insignificant fact that she LOST to Obama, yet libs seem to expect her to pull the same or similar numbers Obama did.

That just aint gonna happen, no one is enthusiastic about her.

She got rekt in the debates against Obama and 8 more years with her head injury and declining health sure as shit haven't made her a better debater.

Where does Hillary go when she dissapears for days at a time? Is she sleeping?

She's not literally brain damaged and stupid. She wouldn't be in the position she is if she was. I think she'll do better in the debates than we'd like to think. She did used to be a lawyer, so she knows how to bullshit with the best of them. I hope Trump doesn't underestimate her as bad as you guys do.

Here's what ia gonna happen.
Trump will ignore the issues amd go on a full out ad hominem attack campaign. Hillary, being a retard on the issues herself will just sit back and say "wow that is so offensive, dirty racist!" trying to play the victim.
Who America picks is up in the air, but no one will notice the absence of policy or meaningless discussion as the worst debates in American history get the highest rating amd viewership, as Americans eat their deep fried turkeylegs on their fat person scooters and watch it like reality tv.

That being said though, vp debates might be interesting, would of been even better with bill weld in them though.

Obama didn't even do Obama numbers in 2012. NOBODY is excited for this bitch. I'd bet that Dem turnout is record low this year.

She won't even stand during the debates. Imagine the picture of Trump standing and Clinton sitting.

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-02/view

Let them get overconfident dude. It's a good thing.
It'll be even sweeter when they get btfo.

>Trump will ignore the issues amd go on a full out ad hominem attack
Hillary's crimes and total lack of ability are the issues.

>so brain damaged she need a script to debate

Trump is going to deflect debate topics and make sure they stay on topic but in his control. He's going to eat Hillary alive, and all she can do is just stand there in complete confusion wondering where she was.

The moderators are super liberal. Good luck Trump.

Trump will say something to her and she'll have a seizure.

All those issues are conspiracies by the alt right

>vp debates might be interesting

>implying the vps aren't the same person
>implying they can be in a room together at the same time

I hope Trump just shows up with a bunch of Hillary's emails and just reads them out every time it's his turn to talk.

I hope your right man. I just got a bad feeling about it.

Yes he will attack those, and they will the be closest thing to substance. But telling me why i shouldn't vote for youf opponent is never as good as why I should vote for you. A cat fight is still just a cat fight even if they are both right that their opposition is shit. Ideally you wouldn't have canidates that are criminals in the first place though...

>Obama: We have to work with Republicans
t. most divisive president ever

hmmm

I have a real feeling that Hillary and her crew will try to avoid the debates:
>"Why should I debate a racist, sexist, Islamophobic bigot?!? I'M HISTORIC!!!!"

Kek.

>tfw the republicans aren't running an ex prosecutor who could run it as a cross examination

There's no way that would happen.

Nothing that could possibly happen in the debates would be more damaging than chickening out of them.

Her camp is already testing this idea.

She won't even give press conferences so no one will ask "difficult" questions.

In fact, she pulled that shit with Bernie.

motherjones.com/politics/2016/03/clinton-campaign-says-no-more-debates-until-bernie-starts-be-nicer

If Bernie wasn't "nice" enough, then what the fuck will Trump be?

Thank you for correcting the record, mexican intellectual

>That death stare during Bernie's speech

Holy shit lmfao

All he has to do is say "Orgy Island" over and over again.

But all these other predictions sound good.

Hillary will be handled roughly.

I can assure you if there IS a debate, Hillary will be heavily sedated.

Bitch is not well.

I see no slapping of bitches in the first video.

She's never lost a debate.

Seeing how debates are not about facts but rather about emotions and feelings I think Trump might run circles around her if she isn't properly trained for it.

And fuck she looks like she is going to have bernie killed.

You guys might be underestimating Hillary. She's an ice cold, calculating, scheming, super smart politician and has 30+ years of practical knowledge in Government, policy and international relations. She's been in the Whitehouse more than most presidents. As recently as Obamas second term.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm nervous.

2bh I really dont mind when people believe this meme
it will only make their loss hurt more, plus with so much expectation, it backs hillary in a corner and she can't escape the debates

Wow, this really made me think. This makes me feel very (((concerned))).

:(

as if they weren't trying to bury Trump in the 13 previous debates.

Man, I can't wait for Hillary to constantly interrupt Trump during the debates...

Bullshit, leaf. She's got the charisma of a broom and the brain of a gnat. Obama beat her 8 years ago and the only reason she got the nomination this year is because Bernie Sanders is a big fat pussy.

>implying it won't be the other way around

Trump soared in the primary debates because he didn't take shit and was constantly interrupting the other candidates who invoked his name. He's going to EXCUSE ME the hell out of Crooked Hillary.

Either way, I can't wait....

trump have biger hance in live debates becaouse hi proces data faster, hi can make fast contra-argument , also guys from nature are better in using logic , logic+populist skills . well we will see how it will go

>th-the debates will save trump!!!

Yes, they will!

debates are for cucks anyways.
People can say anything in debates. I always just look at peoples voting records. I don't care how pro this or anti that they say they are in debates when their voting record says they are cucks for this lobby or that one.

and wih the internet it's so easy to look up now anyways

General election debates will not allow rednecks wearing trucker hats and a giant number one foam finger on each hand to cheer for Trump whenever he spews one of his meme zingers to liven up the debates and give FOX News better ratings, so his charisma is completely irrelevant in this case.

if trump after debate will not lead at least 5% hi is done , i think hilary will win and us middle clas is fucked

Trump doesn't need saving. The debates will kill Hillary.

Explain?

Hillary has in-depth knowledge of pretty much every debate topic that could be brought up(She's already done it before).

I bet Trump can't even explain why common core needs to go.

Y'all are forgetting that these won't be debates where the audience rewards bragging about dick size. Nothing Trump did in the primary debates will avail him now, and he has proved that he can't adapt.

>Why are liberals so delusional about this?

Delusion, comfortable lies and confirmation bias are a liberal's best friends.

>Why are liberals so delusional about this?
I'm sure you alt-right faggots will think trump won no matter what.

Trump's debate performances cemented the country's dislike of him. He "won" by the standards of the GOP base, which most Americans consider an embarrassment.

Hillary hasn't once mentioned her intended policies with any significance or substance. Her entire campaign after orchestrating the demise of her democratic competitor has been to label the opposition sexist and racist.

Trump doesn't need that, in past debates he handled himself in a BOOING crowd

Pure bullshit. What, she has been labeled all her life as a giant policy wonk without the ability to connect on a personal level with voters, why? As part of a vast liberal media conspiracy?

Literally every speech she gives has more policy substance than Trump has ever articulated in his campaign.

The problem with the debates is that Trump isn't just debating Hillary. He's debating Hillary, the moderator, and the audience. Have we forgotten the times when Fox created the special debate graphics, blown up to full screen to stump him? The times when half the questions delivered to him were in reference to twitter and all the "divisive rhetoric he spews." The times when Free Trade was challenged the corporate masters in the audience, booed him down at nearly every turn? Or the time when it became clearly obvious that boos were almost certainly manufactured/enhanced by speakers?

Because Trump will call her names, she will just say he's lying, the news will agree, and she will have won

This is the best speech Hillary ever gave. - So far.....

youtube.com/watch?v=zgi_kIYx_bY

Off the top of you head what are her three biggest campaign promises?

The bitch can barely stand without assistance, let alone debate someone who is neither intimidated by her, nor politically correct.

((Comprehensive)) plan for health care

((comprehensive)) economic plan

((comprehensive)) immigration plan

you mean (((comprehensive)))

This. People need to remember that the debates are where Trump is at his strongest. Literally nothing you mentioned was able to stop him, and he's definitely prepared for whatever he's going to have thrown at him.

Not saying Clinton will do bad, but Trump sure as shit won't either.

ok thanks for all that solid evidence senpai. real bredren.