Not going to lie Sup Forums, she makes a good point

Not going to lie Sup Forums, she makes a good point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsAKAOBBGMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not showing respect for your country

He's rich, so he could easily go back to Africa.

Niggers should shut the fuck up PERIOD.
If Donald was recommending building boats instead of the wall, he'd be cruising to a victory.

wow look a black person generalizing white people. what a filthy racist

who gives a fuck I never said that black people should be protesting at all
i think they can shut the hell up about their made up social issues and get a fucking job
all black people are on the news for now is looting and disrespecting our military and flag.

This is really the idea and everybody knows it.

I don't give a fuck what nigball player does anyway, I don't see why everybody is so pissed.

Somebody tell me why everybody is so mad.

7/10 troll there m8. I typed a serious reply but then I realised how mad I sounded.

Yep. They only like it when black people act out so they can be arrested. It's obvious if you have access to a Twitter account or Sup Forums on Sup Forums. Makes me fucking sick

damn.... really makes u think....

>80K retweets for borderline retarded """""""banter"""""""

I fucking hate this timeline

More people say that them protesting at all is fucking insane. Unless they grew up in the 50's/60's they have no fucking clue what segregation and systematic racism feels like. I fucking hate all these stupid black mother fuckers sucking up all our taxpayer money so they can sit in their ghettos complaining about white people on Twitter.

And protesting on the streets and not standing for the national anthem are two completely different things. The Anthem is about showing respect for your country. If you won't do that you need to fuck off. You don't deserve to live here. Like it or not America is the best thing going. No country is perfect. These dumb mother fuckers really don't have a clue, do they?

damn...it rly is a privilege to have a mom who wants u & a dad who doesn't just leave befo you born...

>makes a really good point
>surprise it gets tons of retweets

It's a faggot move, on par with burning the American flag.

>minorites get treated unfairly
>minorites commit the majority of violent crime

they aren't asking for 'equality' they're asking for impunity. fuck the niggers, send them back or kill them.

Well, white people can't tell them to fuck off back to africa can they? Take a hint already.

How to protest:

1) Make sure your protest is peaceful, check
2) Make sure that what you're protesting against actually makes sense

It's fucking simple

No all that does is attempting to use democrats own logic against them . Anyone showing him with white parents isn't admitting white privilege is real. Rather, they are saying to liberals "okay so if white privilege is real, he grew up with white priviledge. Yet you do not take any person who had white privileges or their opinions seriously because of said privilege. yet you take his seriously despite he had it? Additionally you are essentially saying that if you had white privilege, or being treated like white people do, you would be happy and not complain. Yet here is a 12 million dollar a year NFL player who is still doing just that even though he had white privileges."

It is negating their arguments. Liberals contradict themselves and lie endlessly that they get caught all the times in things like this. I hate Kaepernick he's a fucking worthless piece of shit who doesn't deserve anyone's time or attention

There's no white privilege. Blacks just don't have their shit together.

If you don't like the country, why not move?

Molyneux made a video about this. The only privilege that really exists is the privilege of having a family that supports a child to their fullest ability and treats them with love and kindness, fostering growth and independence.

The fact that they were white has nothing to do with it. That's actually pretty racist.

>White people: "Niggers should shut the fuck up and catch the first boat back to Africa!"
>*Niggers chimp out and we-wuz-kangs*
>White people: "Just start shooting them instead."

>Black people: I HATE AMERICA I WANT TO GO BACK TO AFRICA
>White people: Then go back to Africa
>Black people:That's racist.

No one cares what an uncle tom does. The hand egg player is most likely being paid by the catholic run media to distract us from the governments shady activities.

not standing for the simbolic flag that brings together the original states, into a big country with freedon and rights to protect and assure that he can chosse not to stand.

tl:dr if it was not for that flag, he would be forced to do it.

>Krapperpick
>black

reminder he was fine for calling a black player a nigger like less than 2 yrs ago

>having parents is white priviledge

because most americans love football and invest their emotions in it even though it is a shit tier sport

>Implying riots through the streets are considered "peaceful"

kek

if you are a grown man who wears another grown mans jersey on your back, religiously watches and admires other grown men for throwing a ball then you should kill yourself, we have a war to fight

Pretty much this

The rich football nigger is allowed to protest. Its just that people are allowed to protest his protest.
Funny how they use this to defend looting and rioting

Underrated

There was no point made. Kaep isn't black, he disrespected a whole country and pretty implied they were racist and your surprised when people don't like it very much.

The point made was that crackers (you) are telling us to protest peacefully. Kaep did yet despite him doing nothing, you still BITCH and complain. Go fuck yourself inbred.

Niggers love to whine and complain. But that's all they know how to do. They have zero ideas about how to rebuild their shitty communities and culture. It simply feels better to blame others for your ineptness than to admit you're borderline worthless.

The man has millions, why not give some to an organization which helps blacks rather than disrespect your country by not standing during the national anthem.

>mixed race guy abandoned by black father before birth and by mother six weeks after through adoption
>adopted into white family, white neighbourhood, white region, relatively white state
>grows up in stable environment with loving and caring family
>becomes multimillion dollar NFL player
>gets benched all season
>gf is a black lives matter activist
>anthem pops up
>white brain starts thinking
>"if I bix nood nuffin dey gon give attention to benching"
>"less sneak in nice wurds fer ma gurl"
>backfired
>also exposed as a muslim convert

Case closed.

So we're supposed to congratulate black people for not burning down an Arby's? Are the standards really so low now?

Kaep is protesting on a bullshit basis. The root of BLM is a total statistical falsehood.

Go protest in Africa about being the most hated and worthless race on the planet, chimp.

She does make a good point. I fully support that football player. And beyond that, I think worshipping any flag is kind of weird, just wait till it's the global flag.

>Niggers love to whine and complain
Sup Forums loves to whine and complain. But that's all they know how to do. They have zero realistic ideas about how to rebuild their plummeting population and culture. It simply feels better to blame jews and others for your ineptness than you admit you're borderline worthless.

>They have zero realistic ideas about how to rebuild their plummeting population and culture
We do actually. Getting rid of you parasites is one of them.

>"if I bix nood nuffin dey gon give attention to benching"

What ?

Niggers don't get a pat on the back simply for not stabbing/shooting anyone during a protest. BLM as a whole is misguided anger, and all it's accomplished so far is proving to the rest of the world that blacks still aren't ready to be taken seriously.

NFL players automatically have celebrity status.

Fact he's recent muzzie convert and anti-American is perfect for feeding the media narrative.

>Niggers should shut the fuck up PERIOD.

I wish people would just come out and say this. Every race is thinking it.

Wow... really causes my neurons to fire rapidly.

She does have a point. If white people sat during the anthem they would get similar complaints. Blocking highways and killing cops is disgusting nigger behavior. This is better. Welcome to being whitey. Equal criticism. Except your cause is a lie and supports violent nigger crime and cop killing so people are going to treat you like shit.

Nice, shifting the topic. The whole point your thick skull can't grasp is that the point had nothing to do with BLM. The point is someone peacefully protesting and people still getting angry about it, is that so hard to figure it, pinky?

Wealth is the only true privilege. A family that gives a fuck is an extension of wealth typically, although some rich fuckers can be shit parents.

>Except your cause is a lie and supports violent nigger crime and cop killing so people are going to treat you like shit.

This. If his cause wasn't nigger retardation less people would be bitching.

Black people should fuck off back to Africa.

That's all there is and ever will be to it.

Niggers are 13% of the population yet 90% of societal problems. They create their own disastrous situations yet take no responsibility for any of their poor decisions.

I don't make niggers shoot each other. I don't force niggers to waste money on rims and gold. I don't prevent niggers from buying books.

Niggers are helpless, always looking for someone else to do the work for them. Just acknowledge that on a global scale niggers take far more than they contribute. Everyone knows this, and most people around the world despise niggers, seeking to avoid them. Niggers are borderline worthless.

If the nigger was protesting the way black people talk, act like in public and kill each other in major cities I would be behind him. Instead he's saying the same old shit that the white man is bringing them down.

Black people need to admit that their race is a complete failure and look to improve it. Protesting white people is getting old and that's what I'm sick of. Blacks blame others for the issues they cause.

>if we protest in a reasonable manner that means you have to agree with us
Lib logic

And let's examine what he is protesting.

"When black criminals break the law and resist arrest, they get shot and killed."

Holy shit yeah the whole country is fucked and we need to institute welfare programs for blacks and something like affirmative action to help them get into college.

Oh wait... we've already done that.

I guess if we just remove laws from applying to black people they'll be happy then... right? Yeah let's protest for that.

If I get repeating digitss, you do it

be the spark the lights the fire

I guess when you riot and destroy black business, and attack and assault white people, encourage your fellows to "take it to the suburbs"

There are consequences :(

Protest what, exactly?
What are these wiggers telling them to do?

Niggers need to leave my country if they don't like it. Sub-humans and sub-human sympathizers can make their own African tribe. Let them black eachother

so white privilege is the act of not living in a shitty community?

Wew lad I sure am thinking now

Thinking about voting for clinton

>You have to support and embrace protests against you and your nation otherwise you rayciss

Ffs if you approve of a protest, it's not a protest anymore

I completely forgot to mention all the dead black, white, and hispanic cops. Weird that people dont care for your piggy socks, after that. Two presidents dancing at their funeral. Strange days

it's cause the family was upper-middle class you stupid nigger

sackorpick's real mother is white anyway

>point had nothing to do with BLM

Did you watch his interviews? Are you out of your god damn mind? His entire point is BLM, which is what people are angry about, and rightly so. Nobody is mad about him being able to freely express himself by sitting down during the anthem. They're mad because he mocks the very thing that allows him to make such a statement in the first place.

Please think and stay on topic before posting your stupid tangent about black people. Is this what happens when a whitebois weapon get taken away? moves the goal post? This thread is about the hypocrisy of white people when they angrily yell "JUST BE PEACEFUH", and when someone does, they still get uppity. This is a means to expose the racists in America, using the "THEY'RE RIOTING SO THAT'S WHY I'M AGAINST IT! THEY'RE VIOLENT" was no longer a valid excuse anymore, so what do you? Jump up and down because you can't use that anymore as a cop out. You're racist, you support the killing of brothers and sisters, you're not completely exposed and naked, and that makes you bitter. Now please tell me your irrelevant opinions about black people again.

>we get that you're angry, but maybe you should stop burning down your own neighborhoods and looting your neighbors' businesses
>"This one guy is protesting without burning down his neighborhood and looting his neighbors' businesses, now you have to agree with him right?"
>that's not how it works
>"WTF triggered, Sup Forums btfo"
yeah nah

You mean a shitty community that niggers destroyed.

Niggers are the only people who can fuck up brick

Fuuucking hell

The point of peaceful protesting is so we can have a conversation. Also, no one is saying we don't want him to peacefully protest, we don't want him to be dumb.

Is this plastic surgery gone wrong or something? I can't fathom someone having a nose naturally like this.

You are supposed to stand.
Dumb nigger

She has no point.

Protest peacefully.

But don't expect people to accept what you are protesting. We are not saying that his protest is wrong we are saying that we reject him and that he's being a child.

The burden falls on you and niggers to explain how America is so stilted against them. Name one law that discriminates against niggers to their detriment. In fact we all know they get special treatment under the law.

What exactly is he protesting to begin with. How exactly are niggers oppressed?

Now you explain why niggers destroy everything they touch. Why they can't maintain healthy, normal communities. And if you start with slavery you can save it. Every ethnic group on the planet has been enslaved and over came it. Yet only niggers continue to fail at everything and then complain that it's the fault of others. They are failures and they know it

FUCK YOU WHITEY AND FUCK DAHNA TRUM TOO

Y'ALL A RAYCISS AND SHIEEET

>I want this country to respect me and give me rights.
>I will do this buy saying I hate said country and doing whatever I can do disrespect it.
>That will surely show them.

Blacks call other blacks niggers all the time, the refs fined him because they thought kaep was an Arab like 90% of the rest of America.

If I pout and draw attention to myself that'll stop me being benched (not getting to play).

>the reason he is protesting is a stupid reason and here is the statistics to prove it
In liberal this translates to
>not standing during the pledge of allegiance should be illegal

As a fan following the team, i can tell you this has been planned for a while now. Him and the 49er front office have been in a pissing match for 2 years now. He did this because his team wanted to cut him and now they can't even if he sits in his ass all season because people would call them racist.

I thought the most important part about having privilege is being oblivious about your privilege

Kaep sucks and is just doing this to insulate from being cut.

Which is retarded, no one serious is calling for him to be arrested, they're just calling him an attention seeking cunt.

They don't do that though
They don't do anything quietly

You protested and people thought you were a cunt for doing so. Nothing wrong with that.

You people should be in the scarecrow business.

>>if we protest in a reasonable manner that means you have to agree with us
>Lib logic

What else would you expect from a group of people who are nothing but spoiled children? Obviously they would assume if they whined enough, they would get what they want

whatever seahawk cuck, we playoffs now.

>make hundreds of million of dollars playing a retarded fucking sport as a nigger
>refuse to stand in the country that allowed me to make hundreds of millions of dollars playing a retarded sport/
who else doesnt watch the NFL at fucking all here?

Niggers are like children. Perhaps more like bratty teenagers. They're desperate for attention.

>He thinks I'm a xhehawks fan
>$(ers thinking they even could compete for a wild card

PROTIP: Cards are going to shreck your division.

Cool, a black figured out how to protest without theft/destruction

Now we can focus entirely on the message instead of the means

We disagree with it

>there's only one white person
>he has multiple, sometimes conflicting opinions

Kaepernick made a good point, too. :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=EsAKAOBBGMQ

>I need to stand up for us colored people because we are oppressed
>meanwhile the last time he seen projects were at a high school science fair

>white people are the only ones who have a problem with Kaep
>white people are the only ones who don't like niggers chimping out

>"let's improve America"