Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNmCKpJ52W0&ab_channel=şahinağa
youtube.com/watch?v=bRS0oWEPQOY
youtube.com/watch?v=NwWtcGJZxwk
youtube.com/watch?v=eI0KSqUq8nU
youtube.com/watch?v=xf9s_h8S2XM
youtu.be/cj_WM9OyCmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1519770030813.jpg (224x225, 13K)

She got arrested by the Egyptian boulice for "enticing"

deserved

Still havent washed my bloody hands.
my turkic spirit has longed for it

Helvete you got blood all over your keyboard now

It's not allowed to show skin, she's a bad muslim.

go wash your hands

Attached: helvete.jpg (200x200, 8K)

its just a little blood.

Attached: 1521937490468.jpg (600x532, 51K)

Based Egyptians fighting against degeneracy

I was afraid that Sisi was too laxist on religion but well... he's not, but he does have a full control of it

Attached: 1521818403551.jpg (746x888, 64K)

based christbro, amen

Attached: blessed.jpg (454x257, 23K)

she is trying to make her ass bigger but
My ass is bigger than hers

My Syrianfu

Attached: Rim.png (854x478, 642K)

Your ass is bigger than ten asses combined. Go to bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNmCKpJ52W0&ab_channel=şahinağa
TENGRIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!! UUUUUUUUUUIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

why is /mena/ always horny?

>those eyebrows
in the trash it goes

Wow... kh-khoya... :$

show it then ;)
based turkic bro

lmfao those arent even eyebrows thats made from a marker pen

i want to breed with a sardinian girl

I now know what my destiny is
after this enlightening episode of nosebleeding.
the eternal sky calls my name

Attached: khan.jpg (1104x622, 51K)

I GOT THE FAGGOTS GUYS bring the ropes and eyes bands

Attached: 1.jpg (620x350, 43K)

btfo

May Tengri bless your path user

Attached: ghengis.jpg (4000x2664, 2.19M)

Less go brother

Attached: foh.png (403x377, 276K)

Attached: 1522268940035.jpg (1200x1200, 322K)

>my fat ass on fire
>reeee faggots
mmmh pretty gay if you ask me

Attached: CmpLnoCW8AAlIFB.jpg (721x670, 34K)

Do sardinians smell like sardines?

So, how's this general like? Is it comfy? Do you talk about how much you dislike Europe a lot?

does she like the big arab cock? :)

stay here Anders, its confy af, we dont stop shitting on camel piss drinkers aka gayrabs

Attached: camelpiss.jpg (1746x1174, 225K)

Who are you?

You're sooo childish omg I was thinking about this joke and I told myself "yeah no you're not THAT much of an autist" but you just went all in, with no shame. congratulations I laughed like a seal.

Very comfy and no unlike some generals we are full of love for everyone (almost)

>Is it comfy?
No, it's either we wuzzing constantly, a bunch of indians giving out questionnaires or the french flags start sperging out about islam.

You have to go back.

Yes we hate whites,we ask allah everyday to inflict pain on them,their offspring and to destroy them.
We pray each day 5 prayers asking allah to spread plagues like AIDS among the gays and to aid us on killing the jewwwws and plot against the west kuffar.

Attached: 1518281068858.jpg (580x427, 22K)

Look, we know you always attack strangers coming here because you want to keep us for you alone but you need to share habibi

no YoU

Just a guest in your general. I'm not a "mena".

>Very comfy and no unlike some generals we are full of love for everyone (almost)
Sounds nice.

You're funny. But that's unironically what muslims do in Norway. They hate our guts so much.

Do you think the swedanon is ded?

zamal
based

Tengri called him to join the ancestral lands

>But that's unironically what muslims do in Norway. They hate our guts so much.
Why? Out of all European countries Scandis are probably the most kind, they can fuck off back to where they come from if they're not happy in the wealthiest countries in the world. And I'm a moose-lamb too.

no im fine for now dont worry

>You're funny.
You think im joking do you ? well im not
every jumuaa i go to the mosque with my brothers and we pray together and ask allah that he may bring us all to the kuffar land where we will inshallah terrorize the disbelivers, and aid our brothers there in their struggle against the western dogs.

wtf happened, i left the thread for like 10 minutes and missed it.
>They hate our guts so much
that's weird.

Are les beurettes à khel haram ?

You're obsessed, Jean pierre

Forgot to (you) you

Ignore the baguette nigger everybody dont YOU him

But is your mum halal?

This

Ça suffit, Guillaume

and a bunch of TENGRI posting

Thank you!
No, they are unhappy about a lot of stuff here, like they want to make so much of our culture into their culture, and our culture is bad and so on. I'm genralizing of course, but these are the types of immigrants we see and hear all the time, they're casting a bad shadow over all the good immigrants basically. And apparently it's the mosques fault too, somehow Qatar and SA has funded mosques here (they're really shitty too, pic related is the mosque in my city lmao - it's that basement thingy down those stairs) - and they are extremely conservative. Two muslims I know say that these mosques are more conservative than normal mosques in the countries they're from, and they say that those things that happen inside there are exactly what refugees wanted to escape in the first place. Ironic isn't it?

Attached: moske.jpg (1273x831, 262K)

Does TENGRI like our women?
youtube.com/watch?v=bRS0oWEPQOY

Did you guys check this ?

>and they are extremely conservative. Two muslims I know say that these mosques are more conservative than normal mosques in the countries they're from, and they say that those things that happen inside there are exactly what refugees wanted to escape in the first place.
Did you ever go into them? What are they like? Pls tell me more, I want to know what mosques are like over there.

football is overrated
this makes me hard :(

Gutentag mein Arabish bruddas

Warum deutsch khoya?

Yeah don't let these types of segregated and poor mosques grow please, I tell you this as a moose lamb, they usually are the ones turning bad, especially when funded by SA and Qatar. Do you think most Norwegians are still tolerant even because of that? Because:
>tfw you always wanted to visit Scandinavia but boom mass immigration happens and you don't dare travelling there because you don't want to be taken as a refuge
I hope that good immigrants are productive at least

Its because Your govs are stupid and letting the wrong people in. bring me there im smart.

Attached: DSC_69.jpg (552x559, 23K)

No I'm not a muslim. I just have a couple of muslim friends. They tell me about things like these.

>But no rational person would oppose mass immigration, you're xenophobic!
Anyone who still has doubts about the devastating effects of mass immigration is seriously delusional

Nein just all what I know mein brother. Ich bin gut :D

i dont like it either but the way that goalkeeper is acting is funny like he just jumped there trying to catch it.

There is no such thing as conservative Islam or modetate Islam. Islam is Islam, either you are on the path or not.

Ah okay. I heard about how mosques there are usually worse than the mosques here in MENA a lot. Some people here say that a lot of radical extremists from Israel go there to radicalise muslim migrants and make them join terror groups, but idk I wouldn't go that far.

can you repost the bearded creepy guys who is saying ''"3anik'' and other awkward stuff?
Kein problem bruder

>this makes me hard :(
7ram

Based brother, may allah show these modernist muslims the true way,the salaf sale7 way.

Attached: 27751795_322456484911340_7770826918886736018_n.jpg (480x360, 18K)

i should stop watching whores

إن شاء الله أخي

There is, there's more than one school of islam. "Liberal islam" is mostly just a meme designed by leftists as a way to help muslims integrate though.

Hope you're just larping, stupid berber

Here a better shot of my eye, I thought my eye looked wrong in the first photo. Ignore the gay eyelashes.

Attached: 20180328_231413.jpg (4128x2322, 2.27M)

Mashallah,May allah bless with horiyaat like this in the jannah.

Attached: 28166339_195590077859485_7221828050758174072_n.jpg (480x736, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NwWtcGJZxwk
name of the song?
egyptian friend showed it to me but i don't remember

Norwegians are sick and tired of immigrants, actually, particularly muslims. That's the honest truth. Maybe in ten years people will have calmed down. Who knows. The thing is, Norway is a very small country, and when we took many refugees people noticed a big difference over these years, and people are really annoyed by how the government let it happen. But Norwegians are also very polite and kind, and if you visit then people will treat you nice anyway. Maybe they will think that you're just another muslim or something (as if they can see your religion on your face...) but they will still treat you well, so you don't need to worry about visiting.

It's more noticable in Sweden because they have lawless neighbourhoods. Police can't even control them even if they wanted to. Here we haven't gotten to that point, and right now we have made some strict border controls, but at some point when borders are more open we will probably get to the Sweden state if we're not careful.

Another thing that is a factor is that muslims here have a strong urge to identify stronger to islam because they have this minority complex or whatever. Like "I'm muslim and I'm proud of it, yeah I'm gonna go to the mosque" and then they go to the mosque.

thanks bro

Yes or I'll tell your father.

youtube.com/watch?v=eI0KSqUq8nU
what are your thoughts about white converts?

Why are you posting your eye in MENA, just curious. Did they ask for it?

they dont believe that i am a wh*teoid

youtube.com/watch?v=xf9s_h8S2XM

he's a turk LARPing as a whitho*d

Tbarakllah, may allah guide all the whites to the right path.

Your turn now white boy,show us you are a native norwegian

Attached: 26230048_137920213571737_5772466642654910989_n.jpg (444x268, 22K)

Yeah, I feel like there's just too much difference between immigrants and local people. Where do most Muslims in Norway comes from?
And I don't know... I'm pretty well integrated in the Western society but I don't want people to think I'm an immigrant or a refuge coming with my own ways

Yeah I know but they only exist to answer problematic questions (Ijtihad) that the Qur'an and Sunnah omitted and they differ only on minor subjects.

youtu.be/cj_WM9OyCmo

Attached: 1516312248236.gif (300x225, 1.59M)

Please no more hhhhhhhhh

They're usually more attached to the religion than arabs that are born in it are.

this makes me cringe so much, i want to puke

Such lovable people

Because they were convinced of it rather than just being born with it

Sure, why not I have one of those eye pics too.

Most of them are from Somalia, and then probably Iraq or Syria (or both). I could check the statistic to be sure, but I think that's correct. But the biggest non-western group is by far somalis.

For me, the biggest difference is how you dress and how you talk. If you look like a duck and talk like a duck, then people will think of you like a duck. Basically. Am I right?

Attached: 20160917_12_45_53.jpg (530x338, 107K)