>>87496452

You literally can't walk outside in any German city without encountering a kebab shop around every fucking corner.
I'm not German so I had the intelligence to notice this.

AROUND EVERY FUCKING CORNER IN EVERY FUCKING STREET THERE IS A KEBAB SHOP. CAN YOU FUCKING IMAGINE IT? IT'S FUCKING INCREDIBLE.
This country is fucked. You americans better listen to trump and stop racemixing

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're surprised the reddit crowd doesn't understand allegory? If you rubbed two sticks together to produce fire they'd probably shit themselves in fear.

The current young adult generation is most likely the only one in recent centuries to be dumber than the previous.

Aren't they getting positive DNA results for missing German women in the kebab meat?

Nah I would say I'm surprised, mostly just scared.

>Clearly the point is - These people are so fucking stupid

Ok That's too far, reel it in

In America, I could literally not tell u where 1 kebab shop is. I swear to god and I'm in a large city

Why is kebab bad? Is it some stinky meat?

No Mexico he's actually correct

Fucks sake
Link me
I don't want to believe it

this should be the one

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

That's pretty fucking scary dude.

You don't have turks in murica. How many Mexican food shops you have?

It's fucking kebab.

Wow. UK you're fucked up

It's so bad I can't be certain this is satire.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

Burn the Arab, become Kebab.

>Charlene was one of a number of young girls who visited an alleyway in the town to have sex with older men who worked in the fast food shops, Tim Holroyde QC, prosecuting, told the jury.
Now why would they do that?

Mexican food is shit tho desu

>How many mexican food shop do you have?
Infinite

It's like its the life goal of every spic to turn the U.S. into a south american shithole.

its just a different combination of
>tortilla
>sour cream
>cheese
>pork or beef
>rice and beans

>How many Mexican food shops you have?
i don't know any mexican places, but HISPANIC places i could name a couple. taco bell is in belleville not near me

>t. essex county NJ

Sometimes it is in a hard shell and sometimes it is soft, but it all tastes like shit.

>reddit
Fuck off.

still a tortilla

these children have no understanding of subtext or politics beyond what their feeble minds upvote to their attention, anything that comes from their one perspective should be disregarded because they groupthink is in full effect on that community.

>/r/politics
$0.25 has been deposited in your CTR Friendship Fund

>all variety of food outlets will simply be Mexican
Texasfag here. I..I r-really w-wanted to feel the outrage. Can't we stick to Beaners stabbing us for no good reason at all, took our jobs, etc? Because goddamn I can't get enough of la comida Mexicana.

Faggot, mexican food is sloppy shit.

Guess I'm just going to like things you don't.

commiefornia is already there, literally a taco truck around every corner