Why is American not global language yet?

Why is American not global language yet?

I hope local languages such as Japanese should be abandoned and repraced by American

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XBCumSQOnQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_English
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why is American not global language yet?

Because English already is.

TEA IN SEA

You meant, American?

No one spell like colour

That's so stupid/ It's color.

Because over time the language would devolve into several different languages. Just look at Latin. That was only in Western Europe, yet it became a whole bunch of different languages (ie. Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, etc.) Now imagine that on a worldwide scale.

I really don't get the distinction.

There are very minimal differences between "American English" and "British English".

Because Honour and Colour are spelled with a u and I will fight for that fact of the universe

I would also add Z is pronounced "ZED" and not "ZEE"

I don't have an opinion on alternate spellings but whomever calls zero "zed" is a fucking retard

This. It sounds fucking stupid. Who calls it that?

>Why is American not global language yet?
it pretty much is.
Anyone that produces anything realvent speaks it.

But I like zee, because C is "cee" not "sed", b is "bee" not "bed" etc

I may be a bong but I want this to be a meme

Why did you do that? Tea is not good when salty.

Americans need a simpler version of English because of their lower IQ and so the niggers can spell easier (which is nearly half their population).

really make me think...

PING PONG ZING ZONG GOTTALOTTA DING DONG

why are you so mean to me

omg you are so racist

Sucking American cock wont win you any points you stupid fucking nip. Now suck my cock and slurp it up you worthless slave

>the english teacher

honestly I was seeing a documentary of how even 60 years of gringo influence you have never really mastered english at an aceptable level like the nordics

given that the new generation is even more buthurted about wwII and that Japan is slowly going back to beeing a militar power I highly doubt Japan will ever become a english speaking nation

Sucking a country's cock that blew up 2 atomic bombs on you.KYS

I'll be nice to you

>tfw fascist waifu in under 20 years
Anime may actually start appealing to me

14% is half our population?

Daily reminder the US has more white people, JUST white people, than the UK has people of every race.

it was a great honor we gave them
"Japs are so fierce and badass, we needed fucking nukes to stop them"

youtube.com/watch?v=1XBCumSQOnQ

become one of us

The only thing I like about British English is their quoting mechanism.

Like how in American English when we quote someone we'll say "this man said this about that because," and insert a comma that wasn't there inside the parenthesis.
Brits quote exactly "this man said this about that because", and leave the comma outside BECAUSE HE NEVER USED A COMMA AND THAT WOULD BE LIKE PUTTING WORDS IN SOMEONE'S MOUTH.

top kek

We also have more obese people than the population of many other countries.

nah we gotta keep nipspeak, otherwise anime sound will suck

gotta have to have something that nobody can understand so we don't get how awful the voice acting is

Why do you fags link terminal vowels and initial vowels with a non existent [r]? Say "Obama Administration" and it will come out like "Obamar Administration." This is retarded as fuck and its even been included in Received Pronunciation English. You bongs are apes with the English language.

>60% white

And if you like talking numbers instead of percentages, let me remind you that you have more Jews than Israel and apart from Nigeria - you have more niggers than Africa.

OP is not japanese

"simple"
streamlined
efficient
sleek

america will be whiter than the uk in 40 years

Commas exist only in writing you retarded idiot. It's punctuation like a full stop or exclamation mark

You are that ”multiculti is glorious" Japan poster,right?

Why don't you move to US yet???

He isn't Japanese

Likely big ego man in navy base

Come to me with an English example and not a Kenyan one.

America is nearly minority white as it is, California is Minority white along with Texas. Young people in America are already minority white.

It's too late.

Man, where can I get a sick proxy like yours, Ken-sama?

Thank you.

May I suck your balls too? user-san~

kek good shit

Listen to the BBC or anyone speaking Queen's English and they add the linking r between an ending vowel and beginning vowel. It's stupid.

>this fucking gaijin

kill yourself.

自分を殺します

UK is correct as usual

>also witnessed, checked and noted

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_English

TEA IN SEA

TEA IN SEA

Not with networking and high-speed long distance communication, you moron.

This cunt gets it

No one cares convict

At least we don't tea in sea

CRIM IN AL
did i do good?

Brits couldn't speak actual english if it killed them.

Not even joking. southern blacks speak better english than the british.

"Demonstrably" isn't pronounced "Dem-on-straight-ably". "Pronunciation" isn't pronounced "pro-nounce-ee-ation",

Valve bringin the banter.

oh, I tried..

>Not even joking. southern blacks speak better english than the british.

Learning proper English may be more difficult for you, if your first language is Spanish (which is probably the case)

It's alright mate. I'm sure you'll do better next time.

Don't forget the worst atrocity, a linguistic shoah
ALUMINUM
FUCKING ALUMINUM

Thanks for the encouragement, friend.

Please can we make this a meme? I'm honestly surprised no-one thought of it sooner.

The english literallly have no clue how horrible their accent is.

There is a reason the accent was removed from the largest english speaking country in the world.

because it is abhorrent

Yet your upper classes try to emulate it?

WHAT DID IT TASTE LIKE?

He's right, though. The average Brit doesn't pronounce their words even close to correctly.

If you think the steriotypical british accent is bad look up 'scouse accent' and prepare to have your eardrums violated.

The economist did an article on this and they concluded Americans speak a more pure form of English. Adding "u"s into word is a result of French influence.

I can understand the leaf appreciating it, but as a bong you should show more pride in your language.

Guess again Jamal.

This is a joke right?

Why is an Irishman representing England?

so wise sensei

it is the global language

also ask one of those tards to pronounce aluminum. they pronounce the invisible letters

Noice dubs. Thats a bloody brilliant quote aswell.

>WHAT DID IT TASTE LIKE?
Civilisation

I wouldn't mind British taking over, as long as it was that posh, pretty accent. Cockney? Can't remember. But I remember hearing that that accent is dying thanks to multiculturalism, so fuck it. American sounds good to me.

Cockney is like Penis Lorry Lesbian in Mary Poppins. You probably like the generic home countries middle class accent.

>implying we wouldn't have kicked their asses anyway

Zitto animale

>generic home countries middle class accent.

yes, that one. keep speaking that one, please.

Kek confirms that british english > american english