INCREASINGLY

INCREASINGLY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TActionResponse/status/771880185780064256
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That has to be the more absurd clickbait headline I have ever seen. Why do liberals want to read about Trump so much? I thought that they hate him?

i understand its clickbait but your second part of your statement is stupid. Look at Sup Forums overwelmingly in support of Trump and yet half of the threads about hillary and hillary alone. Why does Sup Forums want to read about clinton so much? i thought they hated clinton.

Knowing about your enemy is half the battle.

Also,
(((Stein)))

almost every anti-trump article is written by a (((jew)))

and I'm a jew saying this

Ya but liberals can't rationally point out anything wrong with trump except that he's mean and said stuff. We actually have a reason to hate Hilary. She's a liar and a murderer. Takes money from our enemies. Leaks information to our enemies.

But it just doesn't matter because shes Democrat. She only panders to minority vote since there's count the most and minorities combined outnumber whites. A great chance to spread federal powers and pretty much never see a Republican president for decades. Why any white person would vouch for her is beyond me.

It's okay user, you're not a jew in my eyes. You're still fat though.

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Jeff Stein))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Well if she wins it won't be that bad in the long term.

I mean it will be bad and a lot of people will die of starvation and disease, also many people will have to commit unspeakable atrocities just to survive day to day, but eventually we'd recover and people would be much wiser.

jew here. Agree. Told my dad this tonight.

Is KEK trying to speak to us?

Guys, his name being Stein is just a coincidence. There is no Jewish conspiracy. Now please delete this thread and all your Jew memes. They are downright insensitive and not funny.

((Stein))

How did your dad react?

since no information escapes Sup Forums can you tell us about aryan genocide

Kek has willed Donald Trump to be the next POTUS.

I use vox to inform myself about the worlds.

You're just saying that the dislike against Hillary is justified in comparison, but his point was that people still want to read about their opposition, especially when they pose a threat. Liberals still shit though.

What did she mean by this?
twitter.com/TActionResponse/status/771880185780064256

Stumped by (((celebrity))) hires.

Our hatred gives us strength.

>Jeff (((Stein)))
When can we roast these kikes?

NERVOUS

is there an unbanned version of this app?

Please try again with this bait, you can do better! Have a participation (you).

/cfg/ is boring I never click there

she's fun in a final boss of politics way, but pretty boring otherwisw

No clue as I've never installed the app. We know a Jew name and face when we see it.

>this image is from 100000000 unix times ago

holy shit

oy vey

Why are libccucks so pathetic?

If the GOP nominated Jeb! or Kasich, and the Dems voted Bernie, I wouldn't consider voting for them for a second. I'd vote for Bernie since he's the more honest guy. Yet they can't bring themselves to so the same for trump sincs they've been brainwashed into thinking he's (((racist))). (I'd still vote for true conservative over Bernie though, kek)

IT'S AFRAID

Kek wants to end the Jewish Kabal

that's nothing, check this out

>stein

>white master race

Inbred Bongs are abominations.

SIR

>Trump is really going to win
>all of the publications that defied him will wither away
>no more PC police
>no more white guilt
>no more bullshit