Clarence

Half-hour special coming on November 14: "Capture The Flag."

Promo: youtube.com/watch?v=blEOGKPFtU4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3gAT0-2luTI
aberdaily.tumblr.com/post/132113407390/clarence-main-titles-rough-animatic-by-nelson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love how they've been developing the side characters this season...they're all so interesting and weird. This show is such a hidden gem, I don't understand why people don't talk about it more. Some amazing writing, 1000% comfy, great depth, great characters who feel real, genuinely funny...

People still watch this drek? Of course the titular character is an ugly autistic fucktard. All this "muh nostalgiai" to hide the fact of this failed attempt Ed, Edd n Eddy clone has terrible designs and terrible characters. And the creator is a rapist.

>Ed, Ed, and Eddy clone

The autism is strong with this one.

>Everything in the post is correct.

This better be bait. Clarence is a goddamned masterpiece

of course it's bait. It's the same shitpost checklist these people post ion every Clarence thread.

noice

I still want my s3 tho

kimby is CUTE

Wow... Clarence's vert first half-hour special! Even We Bare Bears has had one already! This looks really exciting.

By the way, you should've included the clip that was also released: youtube.com/watch?v=3gAT0-2luTI

I wanna eat Mrs. Sumouski's chicken.

>Clarence thread
That's the signal, boys!

I cringe hard whenever I see cartoonfags get excited for half hour "specials". You realize that 22 minutes is supposed to be the norm right? You've all become so accustomed to the 11 minute meme that you think the standard format is a fucking gift from the heavens. It's honestly depressing.

I want Mrs. Sumouski to be sweaty

Are you implying it's canned?

R.I.P. #Mystery Girl tag

So, what's the dealio with Dennis?

Is he imaginary?
Did he run away?
Is he dead and Mary's just trying to hide the truth from Clarence?

>show implies that she likes rawdogging it

WHERE ARE THE MRS. SUMOUSKI LEWDS?!

Dunno why I did that

Why not get excited for a half hour special for a show that's usually in the 11 minute format? It's different from what we usually get, therefore something to be excited about. I'm happy, why shit on that?

>I cringe hard whenever I get upset about 11 minute cartoons
ftfy

Well before any specific time, even Looney Tunes shorts were like 8 fucking minutes. 11 minute shows allow more ideas for more seasons, less time consuming, and if an idea that works well is stretched to 22 minutes, it might not. Like the episode about Jeff's extra toe, it was just fine how it was, but if it went on much longer I'd probably not enjoy it as much. Then you get shit like Family Guy where a joke goes on too long to fill the quota, or if writers are smart, they won't do that, but the small and simple idea for the 11 minute cartoon is still stretched too long.

It's an anime fag. I'm not saying that because of their picture, it's just how anime fags think when they suddenly remember western cartoons are mostly 11 minutes, and that's 11 less minutes than they need to pass time in their worthless lives.

>LE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE

Don't you feel pathetic throwing this word around?

Pull Out! Pull Out!

Cool

>Sad Dad

I thought the Skyler incident pretty much confirmed that

I saw the preview on TV. I was kind of pumped but they really advertised it like it was going to just be really fucking dull. Even the regular 11 minute episodes have some intense things sometimes. Maybe they'll flash between reality and what the kids imagine is happening, but they didn't show it in the video.

Sumowskis v. Louds when?

>loudfags coming in to ruin another thread

It's just going to be the kids in their costumes playing and protecting their ground. No intense flashes. It's as advertised.

bump

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY

there needs to be more art of all the background girls.

Agree. Ashley is cute.

I want more art of Mary. Her tits are excellent.

I'm not a fatfag though.

Welcome to Sup Forums OP

It always amazes me how great the theme song AND title sequence are!

aberdaily.tumblr.com/post/132113407390/clarence-main-titles-rough-animatic-by-nelson

>ants on a dead lizard
wow man

>about the kids
This episode still looks exciting, regardless of the glaring absence of waifus!

I AM. the ice cream.

Lies! Jeff would never sit on a vehicle! That's someone's property!

Still cute

Didn't Idubbbz do this once?

I'd still go on a date with her.

He would use a bib to eat an ice cream sandwich, though.

I hadn't checked Spencer Rothbell's Twitter before tuning into "Clarence & Sumo's Rexcellent Adventure", so Ms. Julip/Julep's unexpected cameo was a great surprise!

She needs to show up more often. In more odd jobs, maybe?

>thread has devolved into waifuposting

>tfw

You'd be surprised, user. Clarence is already a fun show to begin with, but it also has a surprisingly lengthy array of waifus! Yet they're all either completely ignored, or overlooked in favor of the little girls and only Ms. Baker (in some cases)...

>Tumblr
>Clarence tag
>every top post is "Look how progressive this show for including gay couples"
>Totally ignoring the top tier cartoon this show is.
>mystery girl tag
>fat dike instead of cute shy black girl.

Should be cool, looking forward to it.

Is the bomb continuing this coming week?

>going on tumblr
>not expecting sjw propganda

I've never seen Clarence before, how good is it? Objectively speaking.

>mystery girl tag
>fat dike instead of cute shy black girl.
One Steven Universe episode singlehandedly threw one of the greatest Clarence episodes by far deep into obscurity.

Feels bad, man.

Worst of all, fat dike episode wasn't even good didn't add something worthy to the story... she is just fat, edgy and lesbian.

Why they keep airing episodes non related to the gem wars?

It's honestly made me lose interest in the show. We got so much exposition, lore and an actual plot, then straight back to inconsequential nothing for months on end.

>Clarence and TTG's half hour specials get their own commercial
>my favorite show doesn't even get a spot in the thursday night promo

You guys aren't getting canned yet. Expect a 3rd season. You're getting good recognition by the network. The show's not even bad, it's pretty good.

>It's honestly made me lose interest in the show.
You know what you signed up for unless you didn't formerly know it was about lesbian space rocks.

yup, loreless shows always run with extrapoints for the reruns

Wow, you're a total dolt. 22 minutes was the standard almost a decade ago, 11 minutes is the new standard. Of course people are excited about it now.

Fuck off Captain Autismo.

Am I going crazy or was there R34 of Sumo and his dad?

>you will never paint with Kimby

>no episode where they actually change a restaurant's sign at night
it was the one thing i reaaalllyyy wanted

I don't know if you've noticed, but TV as a whole has been getting worse and worse, especially when it comes to content length.

Norm used to be
>30 minute show
>22 show, 8 commercial
>60 minute show
>45 show, 15 commercial
>either way 26 episodes a season

Now it's
>15 minute show
>11 show, 4 commercial
>60 minute show
>30 show, 30 commercial
>12 episodes a season if we're lucky, usually 6 though

I could see Sumo and Lincoln getting along.

There are many things in this world that probably shouldn't exist. I try to not dwell on them.

>Catch Norm's podcast
>He's literally just Pigeon
Norm should guest star on all the shows.

So was it confirmed their in a special ed class?

Baker has a keychain that says "Teaching is for Special People" but..?

In Average Jeff they split the class into two groups; advanced and specials.

So I can imply that the whole group is just a regular elementary class.

You had me at "Mary". Excellent taste, user!

At least a handful of the students seem sane.

I thinked this got cancelled.

Anything in particular?

Were there supposed to be 4 or 5 episodes? Cause I think I only watched four episodes for this week

It was just four. You're good, user.

Clarence is great and I'm happy it exists, period.

Nothing specific, really. Like said, anything focused on her tits would be nice.

Maybe Mary could be too hot and is tugging her shirt collar down over each shoulder, trying to let those humongous melons breathe?

That last episode was good

Anyone got a screen cap of the gnome

Her tits hanging out over her shirt.

>Program is halted for accusations of gender bias
>All but one of the boys were in the special group and all of the girls were in the advanced group

Good writing my guys

Lori and Tanner start bitchfighting for days

LEGZ FOR DAYS

Her squeezing milk out into a glass, with full glasses behind her.

>Page 10

Her propping them up in her crossed arms

Something you'll actually deliver on.

anyone have the DL Links? I usually just search Madridista's trip on the archive, but it seems like he only did 3 of the new Clarence episodes.

22 minutes can be quite unnecessary and sometimes excruciating boring for cartoon plots, like Foster's Home often had a problem with or that season of Metalocolypse or all of Super Milk Chan
That being said, SU should be 22 minutes. Clarence doesn't really need to be even though it's my favorite show on the air

It's a slice-of-life show for the most part, but the writing is extremely good and original. The plotting, jokes, characters, and pacing can all be quite experimental and interesting. The designs are an acquired taste but the animation is fluid and well-made.
I think it's a very very good show. A sorta modern-day small town Hey Arnold that is somehow both more cartoony/goofy/surreal as well as much more realistic in its depiction of children and their behavior and speech.

That episode was trippy as fuck

Mary's breast art or I riot.

Foster worst episodes were the 11 minutes one

Did they change Jeff's voice actor or is the kid going through puberty? He sounded really weird in the new episodes.

He's like 16, his voice changed

There's some on Paheal.

anyone got downloads for all of the episodes?