Who's idea was it to turn Sup Forums into a Conservative hive mind board ?

There's never any opinions on Sup Forums and if there is they are false flag strawman arguments . It's bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TActionResponse/status/771880185780064256
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>occupy democrats meme
Sage

>image = meme
Go back to where you came from.

do you feel good about yourself, being a traitor for $2 a day? can you sleep at night, knowing you're less than a nigger? do you have anything to be proud of? how can you live with yourself, when you shit on your own countrymen for being proud of the country they've inherited, and being eager to have descendants to give it to?

>The worst part of Trump is that his supporters support him

That's what happened when you call everything racist and sexist, people stop fucking caring.

Shouldn't you be out hunting the town rapist..?

Iam pretty proud to be a straight white male adult liberal

>No, you're racist

The best way to argue with liberals. They don't know how to react to this statement without sperging

Trump builds shit, employs people.
Hillary destroys shit, kills people, then laughs.

Get in faggot, we're going to make America great again.

>Adult
>Liberal

Pick one. And only one.

What did she mean by this?
twitter.com/TActionResponse/status/771880185780064256

what the fuck have you contributed to this world, you useless fucking trash? is selling your country for scraps during the most important election in its lifetime something to be proud of? I suggest you cut the bullshit and just unload a double barrel up your skull, you limp wristed faggot, because at some point you'll end up doing it anyway, and along the way, you wouldn't have made any fucking difference

not everybody that's anti-trump is ctr

I usually just reply with "no i'm not dipshit"

>intelligent
>trump supporter

pick one

So you just fucking lie and keep on going.

Noice.

not in here
you're only deluding yourself

>go back meme meme

I've turned a couple Sup Forums posters into full fledge Hillary supporters so Iam proud . A lot of impressionable young white teenagers on Sup Forums that just need some guidance

one thing I do know is that moldova hasn't does shit for anybody except get raped by russia every once in a while

It was me. I started it when the first refugee waves began to move on Germany.

>Faggot hUcuBxQN
>Cocksucker hUcuBxQN

pick one

>muh racism
kill yourself.

I really do not care if you believe me or not, but I am pro-Hillary and not CTR

>I've turned a couple Sup Forums posters into full fledge Hillary supporters so Iam proud . A lot of impressionable young white teenagers on Sup Forums that just need some guidance
media matters must be really fucking desperate if they resort to hiring literal retards for shilling

> FYU3CKmo in charge of not being triggered

The worst part about Hillary isn't that she's a felon, murderer, and traitor. It's that her supporters know that and don't care.

exactly my opinion, these kids just don't know any better so they resort to representing themselves through communities with usually unique and radical viewpoints

because the alternative is trump

>oBx94UBw white knighting a cocksucker

This was kind of lazy bait... Does CTR pay the normal quantity of shekels for this?

user is so contrarian by nature that while the rest of the world is a fetid shithole awash in piss, Sup Forums shovels the poop into a hill and we put a light upon the top of it, so that we may shine down like a beacon to all those trapped in the dark, dismal nightmare of existence

and then when the God-Emperor makes America great again, we can go back down the hill to once more play joyfully in the ocean of piss and SALTY TEARS of the globalist NWO who was defeated by a handful of angry white masturbators with autism who did it all for YOU.

Well you have your Soros paid shills and your Hillary paid shills, so yeah

>October 1st, you're mine Pollocks. *evil laughter

This . trump is a fucking horrible choice who is massively under qualified to run a first world country .

can understand grudgingly voting for hillary
pro hillary just does not compute

Wtf I hate not having my patrimony stolen by third worlders on welfare now!?!

>trump is a fucking horrible choice who is massively under qualified to run a first world country .

Said every cuck who posts pro-Hillary shit on Sup Forums.

HIllary>all if this is true

I hated Romney and I am desperately missing the Republicans running a respectable candidate like Romney . Your party is ruining the country and is setting the bar really really fucking low

The worst part about Trump is that his supporters are racist, sexist ignorant bigots and he doesn't care.

This is why DJT WILL LOSE TO HRC. And yes, I'm with her.

that's basically what I meant

I was a *gasp* bernie supporter

Sup Forums started out 40% conservative and 40% liberal and 20% nazi. The liberals got bullied off the board because they couldn't argue for shit and their arguments got btfo. The nazis grew up or went back to memefront, so now Sup Forums is just mainly full of reactionary paleoconservatives.

>I hated Romney and I am desperately missing the Republicans running a respectable candidate like Romney .

Detected the lying piece of shit.
>Romney respectable

Sup Forums is the cesspool of the Internet. And you're asking why it's the last refuge for everyone whose "views" -- primarily knee-jerk responses against women who rejected them, furriners what took thur jobs, libruls who hate muh freedoms -- have gotten them laughed out of all polite conversation?

Blame the paid shills Trump unleashed on this board.

>occupy democrats

try me bro

Trump is not a racist, sexist or a bigot. I know this because I myself am all three.

Considering how biased politifact is I'm amazed that even they can't tolerate this shitty faceberg page.

You mean CTR

Thanks for think.

>makes strawman argument to complain about strawman arguments
#justice4harambe

>I really do not care if you believe me or not, but I am pro-Hillary and not CTR
Then you are a full blown sociopath.
pic related

Fucker I know what the fuck I mean I don't just say one thing and mean other you dipshit I'll fuck you in the ass if you try to pull this shit on me again you cheap jew jabroni bastard.

>ITT: shills trying to revise history, thinking Sup Forums was a happy liberal board before 2015

>I'll fuck you in the ass if you try to pull this shit on me again you cheap jew jabroni bastard.
>actually getting mad
>actually spitting out emotion-fueled insults towards an anonymous user
>on a malaysian autism drawing forum

Fuck off Trumpshill before I lick your ass into the next dimension.

>The worst part about Hillary isn't that she's a felon, murderer, and traitor. It's that her supporters know that and don't care.
Probably because her supporters are sociopaths.
>because the alternative is trump
Yea, the last thing we need is someone who builds shit. Let's stay with Hillary...who destroys shit, kills people, then laughs about it.

ur a psycho, u know that right?

Mind your own business shitface this is between me and uLc5geX1.

Prove you've been on Sup Forums for at least 2 years, lad, because you're obviously either a newfag or a newfag from Sup Forums for "le epik trollz xD"

Drumpf is a con man conning the conservashits

>conservative
what?

>because you're obviously either a newfag or a newfag from Sup Forums for "le epik trollz xD"

Prove you're not a summerfag because obviously you're either a summerfag or a summerfag from like red-dit for not knowing most oldfags likes lulz.

here with your fuckin nonsense. Shut the fuck up I never gave you permission to respond to me and I swear to god if you do again I'm going to fuck you so hard up your jabroni ass you'll be shitting blood for the next week like the fucking faglord you are.
-
-
-
-
-
Listen you lil fuckwad I've been here since 2001 and I've had it up to about

You're right. No opinions, just facts. Facts like OP is a faggot.

Sup Forums isn't conservative, they're Alt-Right. Which is virgin anime fags that grew up in the Obama era so they're being contrarians and supporting what they perceive as the opposite in Trump. The Alt-Right is more leftist than the left at this point. Degenerate faggots.

This. They cried wolf one too many times.

>so now Sup Forums is just mainly full of reactionary paleoconservatives.
It must be why I have gravitated to this board. And thanks for doing the dirty work for me

>lulz
>2016
>Sup Forums
Fuck off carpetbagging Sup Forumstard tbqh.

Also, a/pol/calypse and Dorner, the King of Sup Forums, kid. Let's not forget the meme flags Sup Forums used to have.
How about pic related- it's a bit more recent from last year.

>Sup Forums isn't conservative, they're Alt-Right.

Are you retarded?
You have to be a "Alt-Right" faggot because only you tards think Sup Forums is "Alt-Right".

Sup Forums is the heart of the Alt-Right.

>Sup Forums
>alt-right
Fuck off, reddit.

You belong there for seriously shilling for some memlord like Trump you fucking faggot. STOP RESPONDING TO ME ALREADY YOU FUCKING LOSER YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN FUCKING DO ABOUT IT MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE ALREADY BEFORE I SERIOUSLY PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN AND FUCK YOUR TIGHT VIRGIN BUTTHOLE WHILE YOU SQUEAL IN PAINFUL PLEASURE UNTIL YOU CUM LIKE A FUCKING FAGGOT SINCE THAT'S ALL WHAT YOU STUPID TRUMPSHILLS ARE A BUNCH OF BIGOTED CLOSET HOMOS

wtf I hate trump now

Truth. Facts. Justice. I think that's something a lot of people want. And for the deviant side of us that lurk here, we simply ADORE watching smug people who think they are so smart completely fuck up with their shit plans leaving them to go down in flaming ruin when they are found out.

This time around it's Hillary. That's all.

>How about pic related- it's a bit more recent from last year.

Kek
Don't post newshit and act like a oldfag, summer.

And yeah I came from Sup Forums because the first time I even used Sup Forums was 2005 and there was no Sup Forums.
Fuck when will fall get here.

Im Nazi i dislike American conservatives

>This time around it's Hillary. That's all.
and she's been around
pic related

The Alt-Right grew on Sup Forums you can't take it back now. Look at this faggot, where else could he come from?

He isn't racist, sexist, or ignorant. He recognizes the crime rates and other issues in communities with large numbers of illegal immigrants and in some majority black cities and he wants to fix it. We can't help the people in our country and our country near as effectively when we are having millions of illegal immigrants affected crime rates and draining tax payer money. Hillary is corrupt as fuck. Her and Bill taking bribes from Belarus, Russia, Saudi Arabia, and others for political favors is messed up. The 48 million dollars she received from interest groups is messed up. Do you know how many dollars Trump received? He received 18 thousand from hard working Americans. All candidates are usually corrupt and have insider money all over them. Donald Trump does not have lobbyist and bribe money all over him and he knows how to negotiate and make money without being corrupt like the crooks who will make millions off of running this country into the ground.

Unfunny, both ironically and unironically.
>hurrr, I'm acting retarded on purpose but little do they know it's a ruse

Prove it. I see shittons of people claim they're "le oldfag xD" from 2005.
Post you're oldest picture saved from Sup Forums with the UNIX timestamp filename.
I've been here since /new/ and pic related is mine.
>tfw had more older images stored in different folders but I deleted them all except for the .gif folder

Pol is under many layers of irony, the satire is not simply one-dimensional.

Welcome to the free marketplace of ideas, enjoy your stay! The mods will not save you. There are no trigger warnings.

Its no surprise that conservative-ish ideals tend to dominate whenever people can freely express opinions.

Sup Forums isn't conservative. It's just that liberals are literally the "no fun allowed" sect of politics.

Sup Forums was created as a result of stormfront basically nuking /n/ so it wasn't turned into a hive-mind, it always was a hivemind for conseratives.

There was a short period of time where /n/ and /new/ co-existed, since he intended /new/ to be a board fully focused on the subject of news. /n/ raided it constantly for a couple weeks until /n/ was deleted and all the original /n/ewsmen moved to /new/. Meme times they were.

>the UNIX timestamp filename.

Sorry can't do it I rename all my pics just to make them easier to find in my folder and like you most old ones get deleted.
I don't really care if you believe I browse Sup Forums in 2005 or not it was the only board other then Sup Forums I went on.

Sadly I haven't been on Sup Forums in years since I stopped reading Manga and watching Anime.

Daily reminder that Trump's foundation was actually the one to get caught for pay to play!

I don't support Trump and I still hate niggers, spics, gooks, abos, injuns, hairabs, and kikes.

All boards turn to shit as newfags and normies infest them with no resistence We see this with Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and now Sup Forums. It's a fucking epidemic, especially since there's even more newfags here than the 2012 election.

>Alt-right
Back to /r/the_donald you go

>*gasp*
the reddit meme was true

The whole premise of these boards are retarded anyway. Politics fits almost every board on this site because it is such a wide topic/subject. The rule against Sup Forums also acts as a enabler for circlejerking, there is legitimate criticism of Sup Forumsacks shitting up boards but the majority of the complaints aren't from legitimate posters pissed off about ignorance. It comes from this massive bunch of circlejerkers who populate a fair amount of boards on this site who ABSOLTUELY hate contrarian opions to their own.

Sup Forums is like verging on contrarianism against contrarian thoughts these days. It is getting pretty fucking retarded.

Sup Forums is fine. It's happening more to hobby based boards. Thankfully enough Sup Forums's shitposting and /s4s/ keeps this board as what it should be, a sea of shit where there are some known diamonds.