White supremacist runs down and kills 19 year old black teenager

I truly hope pol is happy with themselves. Regardless of what you think this is EVIL. You have no right to take someone's life. Its all fun and games to you faggots until people start dying.

rawstory.com/2016/09/get-him-baby-oregon-white-supremacist-brutally-kills-black-teen-as-girlfriend-cheers-him-on/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3769012/White-supremacist-mowed-black-teenager-Jeep-fight-7-Eleven-girlfriend-yelled-baby-him.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just because your thread failed last time doesn't mean you should post it again with different wording

Another dead nigger?

Good.

We need to kill every single one

>teen

Getting old.
Is there a single nigger in this country that isn't a "teen"?

He was 19. That's like 75 in human years. Running him over was an act of mercy.

>implying we did this

We want a race war. With war comes death. Kek wills it.

I would glady accept death at this point in my life

edgelord combo breaker

>nigger attacks couple
>gets btfo
>pulls knife
>gets BTFO
HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ A GUD BOI

>attacks couple
source?

>Courtier — who has had multiple run-ins with the law
>Courtier has an extensive police record and has spent most of his adult life behind bars or under police supervision
>Courtier was on parole for a 2013 knife attack on a woman
>In prison, he became notorious as a leader of white supremacist gang the European Kindred or EK
aka the kind of person Sup Forums would be talking shit about on any other day of the week

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ ON HE QAY TO CHURSH ERRYDAY NIGGA

he just wanted that sweet sweet prison bbc

That's why I'm mentally ill for Hill.

hey remember all the violent savagery we saw in the milwaukee riots?

>THEY WHITE, GET THEY ASS

oh wait the media literally didn't report on it so no one even noticed

>Courtier racked up numerous serious violations of the law both inside and outside of prison. He’s had four felony convictions and seven misdemeanors. His juvenile record also shows a long list of robberies, assaults and other crimes.
also this

but apparently he deserved to die for pulling a weapon while his head was being beaten in and then trying to get away from the guy attacking him? i guess we know which side of the trayvon martin case you guys were on
meme it up mr micropenis

How can you so brazenly label a human bean just because he has a criminal record???

This retarded story is meant to anger the BLM community. Same with goofballs anthem sit, and chris browns stand off. - propaganda.

hem wuz getin hiz lyfe own trak n shiet. gona git sum dem programz fo skool.

>Bruce reportedly pulled a knife to defend himself

Of course the nigger had a knife

Fuck I hate niggers

what did you say when george zimmerman pulled a gun in the same situation?

Two wrongs don't make a right, even if Lord Kek blessed your post.

>black people kill whites left and right
>a white couple kills one black guy and suddenly THIS is super evil and we're all bad guys

k

please be a negress

>we're all bad guys
yeah, they're totally out to get all white people by reporting on this one specific instance of racial violence

Start posting nig nog webms to justify why we hate nigs. There's a reason for everything OP.

George Zimmerman had a CCW. Knifes really aren't defensive tools, guns are.

What did the black teenager du?

Zimmerman was being attacked by a feral nigger
Same as the man that had to run down a feral nigger in your OP

Nope I'm a guy who wishes he listened to his mother and stayed at community college.

I'd rather die than deal with these people for 3 more semesters

>itp: thinly-veiled white guilt

Nigger Crossing Speed Limit: 180 mph

Agreed.

Another million and a half of these incidents and we will be the niggers.

>I truly hope pol is happy with themselves.

WEW, Christmas came early this year
God bless our heros

>Regardless of what you think this is EVIL.

But the white guy did not do nothing.

He was standing his ground.

Shit, this is like black on black crime then. One human shitstain killing another.

i'm pretty sure he's reacting to OP blaming it on Sup Forums you tard leaf, not the media.

Honestly, it was both their faults. Nigger and Trailer trash got into a fight and nigger slammed trailer trashes head into window then ran. So trailer trash ran him down with his car. Literally sounds like a normal night in my area kek.

Kill yourself

Sick.

yeah i'm sure you'd be on his side if he'd have pulled a gun and shot him instead of getting killed while trying to escape the confrontation
>had to
just because you're too stupid and blinded by your racist hateboner to understand what constitutes self-defense doesnt make it justified
so the white guy's qualifications for being a shitstain are actually doing a bunch of shitty things while the black guy's qualifications are... existing?
and the dead guy was attempting to escape the confrontation without ending the guy's life
>nigger slammed trailer trashes head into window then ran
other way around, he pulled the knife because the white guy was slamming his ehad into the window, then he tried to get away and the guy ran him over

>when you do god's work

This story doesn't matter because the amount of whites that are killed by niggers every year is way worse.

Oh and lol. How do they know he was a white supremacist?

He was probably walking real slow in front of their car texting and stopping on purpose like they do.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3769012/White-supremacist-mowed-black-teenager-Jeep-fight-7-Eleven-girlfriend-yelled-baby-him.html

Look at the comment sections what the fuck are these bots?

Why are niggers constantly getting run over by vehicles?

Got to spend money to make money
Early bird gets the worm
Can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs

... Fuck niggers

I would argue that neither are truly defensive tools, as both are only really effective when used actively and rely on the psychological effect of their presence to cow foes rather than any actual ability to defend.

In essence you cannot physically defend with a gun or a knife you can only preemptively attack or counter-attack, while on the other hand a sword, a stick or shield can also be used passively to block physical attacks. Some argument could be made that a rifle can be a defensive weapon though, as they on the other hand can effectively be used to passively
impede progress and block attacks.

Pedantry I know, but I'm just trying to make conversation.

>he pulled the knife because the white guy was slamming his ehad into the window

I misread it. You're right user.

>Courtier racked up numerous serious violations of the law both inside and outside of prison. He’s had four felony convictions and seven misdemeanors. His juvenile record also shows a long list of robberies, assaults and other crimes.

This dude shouldn't have even been walking the streets honestly. Damn.

>tfw no white supremacist waifu to kill niggers with

Why even live?

there's literally a link to the article in the op you inbreds

Stop talking like a nigger.
The white guy did not do anything. Not "did not do nothing".

There is actually a lot of them out there

But seeing as girls care more about their appearance and their social status, they hide their power levels better than guys do

>just because you're too stupid and blinded by your racist hateboner to understand what constitutes self-defense doesnt make it justified
it was literally justifiable self defense. if you werent brand new or a ctr shill youd know that all evidence in the zimmerman trial pointed to the trayvon unnecessarily attacking zimmerman, then zimmerman shot him while trayvon was literally on top of zimmerman and beating his head into the ground

Might makes right dummy.

I loled

Holy fuck! It's just a game. Relax.

so trayon martin would have been within his rights to run zimmerman over with a car when he pulled the gun?

>Its all fun and games to you faggots until people start dying.

Who said anything about fun and games you stupid cocksucker. Get ready for more killing, it's best if you just hide and shut your fucking mouth for once in your worthless life

NOT EVIL... NECESSARY!!!

Who cares.

Seriously who fucking cares????

The same reason deer get hit by cars, fauna and modern society don't mix.

>Regardless of what you think this is EVIL

kys

no, because trayvon was the one who started violently attacking zimmerman.

Fucking kill yourself you slimeball demon piece of shit

#blacklivessplatter

ooga booga sheeeit

only good nigger is a dead nigger

Might is why the governments cucking western civilization are in power.

"All fun and games till people start dying!"

>implying anyone cares about your feelings about niggers.

Sounds like self defense to me. He and his girlfriend got jumped by a pack of dindus. He kicked one of the dindus asses, so the dindu pulled a knife - a deadly weapon. Fearing for his life, he stuck the knife-wielding dindu with his car.

what a reasonable, articulate, and levelheaded gentleman you seem to be
and you're 100% sure that this white supremacist gang member didnt start the fight outside the store? of course you are, i mean it would just be so out of character right?

So when a nigger kills a white person (which happens way more often) do the news papers blow up the issue and cry about black supremacy?
...No...
Well, fuck right back off to Reddit, what a cuck you truly are OP.

i didnt read the link. im just here to call you a stupid nigger for your apparent complete ignorance in the zimmerman case.

looks like niggers are appropriating chinese culture

No, you're thinking of subterfuge and emotional/psychological manipulation.

>we, the raggle taggle bunch of nuclear autism reactors
>responsible for one man who went full ham to achieve his plan
>one man and his girlfriend
>who cheered him on

Go fuck yourself.

>That webm

Words fail me.

a handgun is a defensive tool designed for carry during daily life

if an educated man was planning an assault he would bring a rifle since it is more likely to kill

they're not calling him a white supremacist just because he killed a black guy, it's because he was literally a member of a white supremacist gang for over a decade you fucking illiterates
what ignorance? you're the one who just assumes there could be no parallels when it looks very much like there was one. just admit that you have no actual moral code about these situations that goes any farther than "if the black person in the confrontation ends up dead, it was justified"

Niggers still kill more white people.

>implying might is all physical power

I love the ausbros 80% of the times I see that flag I get to enjoy top tier bantz. Never change Australia.

Niggers do not have rights so..

BLM IS BLACK SUPREMACY, YOU FUCKING RETARDED LEAF

only if you're dumb enough to interpret "black lives matter" as "other lives don't"

which has been shot down so many times i'm not even gonna bother doing it again

>minding your own business, stop at 7-11
>gang member sitting outside talks shit as try to walk in
>gang member throws a punch so you start slamming his head into the glass to deter his gang buddies
>gang member pulls a knife on you
>you're forced to run him down so he doesn't stab you

>what ignorance?
the fact that you actually believe zimmerman was in any way not legally justified in shooting trayvon

>you're the one who just assumes there could be no parallels when it looks very much like there was one
im not saying they are or are not similar because i havent read the link. but if the cases are similar, you are practically admitting that the shooter was justified.

> just admit that you have no actual moral code about these situations that goes any farther than "if the black person in the confrontation ends up dead, it was justified"
le "Sup Forums is one person" meme. i dont really give a shit either way but im not going to say he was legally justified or not unless ive seen the evidence.

So a few whites are in a gang that hates niggers, because whites as a group are so cucked they believe the lie that nigs are equals. Where as nogs are just againsts whites by default thus not needing a specific anti-white gang, as this is their standard mindset.
Also why would any of us care that a sub-human or two was purged.

You don't carry anything that could be used to defend yourself? A lot of us racially aware white men do just that. We're not niggers. There is no right or wrong in a race war. Just us and them.

that's a nice made up story, but you fucked up which one of them was a gang member. also
>you're forced to run him down so he doesn't stab you
he was running away.
god damn you people are bad at extracting information from words.
>the fact that you actually believe zimmerman was in any way not legally justified in shooting trayvon
not the point i was making you slackjawed dipshit, i am saying if you think zimmerman was justified then how the fuck do you think this was also justified? also how a bout a murder conviction for "the evidence"?
i already know you're much too edgy to care

Well, the idea of "honor" used to mean that attacking an enemy in such a way was considered "low" and in earlier societies you'd probably be shunned/killed for acting in such a way. Our ancestors high-mindedness and adherence to opening our societies out of a concept of "fairness" to other, un-related peoples with goals counter to the health and prosperity of White people was what killed us more than almost anything. A lack of immunization to such a virulent and deceptively honorless foe combined with our weakened state after WW1 was too much for our societies.

If the races were reversed the media would be covering this up