(((Leftists who dont oppose this)))

(((Leftists who dont oppose this)))
(((Conservatives who try REALLY hard to disregard this)))

Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank. Its border walls wrap around the racial settlements in an obvious land grab.
This is why rockets are falling on their heads and why the rest of the west suffers terrorism for supporting Israel.

Leftist in the US are the only ones who do not oppose this imperialism. Why is this so?

If you support what isreal is doing to the Palestinians you are not a leftist. End of story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=dyTix30s2l0
youtube.com/watch?v=-lfCqisw8uQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ESZN_YDE-TU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its real

lel nobody gives a shit about your nonexistent state you whiny mudslime. either go to jordan or go back to using kids as human shields.

No shit.

This isnt news. Sadly the AIPAC has the US by the balls and even Trump will have to bow his head to win this election.

if we got all the jews to leave our countries and go back to israel then maybe all our problems would be solved.

>This isnt news.
and this isn't /new/

Yeah that was Hitler's logic and guess what?

Not a single country on earth (except for Mexico) accepted jews. There were countless ships leaving Germany full of Jews, that literally circled the globe getting rejected at every port.

Hitler wanted them all gone from Germany.

Guess what. Now they have their own state and nothing has changed.

>le everybody who disagrees with Isreal is Muslim

>Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank. Its border walls wrap around the racial settlements in an obvious land grab.

And? I mean, I hate jews as much as the next Sup Forumsack, but I completely support their efforts to remove kebab from their state. The only issue I have with their ethno-religious nationalism is that many of them don't give us the same respect for our nationalism.

his is Bernie Sanders freaking out on a liberal girl for questioning the racist apartheid state of Isreal and its settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does one support walls for Isreal but not for the US and Europe?

Thats the typical JIDF response.

Highly effective in pol threads.

fuck the falastinians

now they have their own state but nobody's expelling them by the shipload anymore. that's why nothing's changed. maybe if we used shekels to lure all the jews to israel we could get shit done.
>muh war crimes on muh indijinouus peoples of pale(((stein)))
if you are not my enemy's enemy, you are my enemy.

>And?
This is a thread for all the new liberals on Sup Forums.
You realize anyone has access to this popular site?
Sorry to break your echochamber

Israel killed one of our Americans with a bulldozer. Where is the outrage?

She was fighting for true humanitarian reasons, and all of you would rather stroke off gangster thugs than help people that are truly in need.

Funny. No Palestine existed before 1967. THey are just jordanians

nah she was a jew

>if you are not my enemy's enemy, you are my enemy.
Why assume anything about me? Maybe i just care about where my tax dollars are spent.
>you are my enemy.
a tough guy

bitch shoulnd't have been standing in front of it lol

pic related

She was killed trying to stop a village from being bulldozed to make way for racial Jewsih only settlements

She did not look like gods chosen people so they killed her

with one of these

jews can be african, arab, or white. Hardly one race, you fucking moron

Rembmer the six day war. FUcking arabs suck at fighting

youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

They shut her parents down
youtube.com/watch?v=dyTix30s2l0

now listen, i totally agree that we're overspending on israel, and maybe some of those dollars should be spent elsewhere like revitalizing business in some of our poorest cities like detroit and cleveland. israel needs to be more economically independent is all.
while the israel ain't the best solution, they are techinally our (((greatest ally))) at least when it comes to the middle east.
plus, they treat Christians way better than shitty palestinians do. As much as i would like to have the Kingdom of Jerusalem resurrected, I know that francis sure as hell ain't gonna do anything about any crusade for a while, so the current state of israel as keepers of the Holy Land must suffice at the moment.

>Rembmer the six

huh?

TO? SHTO? h?

I don't like Jews nor Arabs, but typically when someone invades you, you fight back.

For most Arabs, this is throwing stones at IDF soldiers and in turn being shot.

For others this is whining on the Internet.

If this is their idea of fighting back for their homeland, they dont deserve it.

>1 post by this ID
here's your (You)
>$0.02 have been deposited into your account

Obama just signed 5 billion dollars of military aid a year to Israel

America has no Palestine party

Why do people not like Israel?

They're white people killing muslims and stealing their land with American support.

I mean sure they're (((jews))) but objectively they're doing things I agree with

but jews existed there hundreds and hundreds of years before muslims even existing

>now listen, i totally agree that we're overspending on israel, and maybe some of those dollars should be spent elsewhere like.................the current state of israel as keepers of the Holy Land

That was really fucking fast

80%+ of which must be spent in the US

I'd rather live a lifestyle like an israeli than the average Muslims

>I'd rather live a lifestyle like an israeli than the average Muslims
You live in the US kike

>omitting the part where i said israel should be economically independent from the US meaning that none of our taxes should go to their state

giving yourself (You)'s, i see? wouldn't want your hook-nosed masters to see you slacking off at work, would you?

I've been to israel though and turkey and jordan. I have friend in the first and family in the latters

There was no Palestine before 1967. It was part of Jordan.

>oy vey goyim, give those palis their land back so we can keep mooching off of the wealth of your nations!

They built a wall and made America pay for it.

There was no Israel before 1948
Its a fake resurrected creation

Arabs got utterly cucked by the British and French, and subsequently Americans. They fought plenty, but were no match when the mandatory governments tied their arms behind their backs at every level.

there was an israel before that. there is historical proof.

Arabs suck at fighting.

Look at six days of war war

Religious right wingers are getting upset

Who gives a shit?

As long as we got based Bibi everything is okay.

Nope
The Canaanites were the first people to ever exist there

Also religious books of fiction are not historical records

God is not a real-state agent

not bible. romans acknodlwedge existence of jewish people in levant.

Anyway, I don't even care. Israel exists and is a better nation that any arab country.

Turkey is great, though!

>Who gives a shit?
Liberals

>indigenous people of Pal-...

Whatever.

Yeah, they mean Jordanians.

You know, I'd expect more people to fight for the Kurds.

They are a distinct group- culture, language, etc. Who have been shit on by 3 or 4 arab/turkic countries.

THey deserve more homeland than the fuck Palestinians

Lmfao!

Is that picture real?

coo be

(((checked)))
Jews are the biggest hypocrites out there

Israel persecutes Christians
youtube.com/watch?v=-lfCqisw8uQ

Israel is not a western country
They are the same as everyone else in the middle east, it is only with western taxes to spend that help them appear "western".

hate crimes exist everywhere, so what's your point?

The West Bank and Gaza are what happen when you allow moslems into your country. Israel is but a microcosm of France and Germany will be within 50 years...if they're lucky.

Find it so funny how much europeans in general (western europe anyway) are against israel and now they are suffering from arabs stabbing, running people down, blowing stuff up, raping people.

lol

Very very funny.

Long live Islam. LA ILAHA ILLALLAH. ALLAHU AKBAR!

>checked

You posted this yesterday and I still have no idea what you are on about

>The West Bank and Gaza are what happen when you allow moslems into your country. Israel is but a microcosm of France and Germany will be within 50 years...if they're lucky.
First the Jews and then all the Muslims follow

but jews don't blow stuff up at least. and short of the black hats, they are all right

So long as the Arab world is divided a free Palestine is impossible.

Even Palestinians are divided. Hamas and Fatah are constantly killing each other, instead of uniting against the Zionists.

Same shit

and hezbollah too busy fighting issis to worry about the kikes

no

How are these fags our greatest ally? They have never fought along side us in a single war!

>not supporting colonization of a religious zealot land let alone the real cradle of civilization

You goys can be super silly sometimes

I'm pretty sure Jews benefit from this chaos, but it's not like Muslim Arabs are doing something about it. They decided that religious, political and sectarian war with each other is the one thing they must absolutely do.

>supporting colonization of a religious zealot land by a religious zealot people

Why should I support Islamic "imperialism" over that of the Zionists?
Why should the Middle East be exclusively Muslim?

If there were still a Christian country in the Middle East I would support them instead, but there isn't thanks to Islam ,so I support the next best thing, because I know it drives you mad that there is still a patch of earth in that region that you cannot claim dominance over.

I would have to recognize Rachel Corrie as an American first before I could consider feeling outrage for her death.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ESZN_YDE-TU

Fuckin jews

>Why should I support Islamic "imperialism" over that of the Zionists?
Why support any of them?

Hillary supports Israel

That was not an American flag but a symbol of the largest Lobby in the United States. A lobby who does not put America first

tEL AVIV IS THE BIGGEST CONTRIBUTOR OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN SHIT EAST

They distribute it form Christian westerners to their own. It doesn't contribute a thing to the middle east or anyone else. it just absorbs taxes, like a mosquito

wtf i hate cat now

Who says we do? You're preaching to the choir.