Why the fuck was a US military transport flying over the UK?

Why the fuck was a US military transport flying over the UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8OQVsu_FoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Presumably to get ready to bomb Germany again

because the UK has been an American client state since the beginning of the Cold war

that doesn't even qualify as the tip of the iceberg regarding this movie's problems

I thought it was going to the UK. The blonde worked for Russell Crowe and they were the ones trying to get the mummy in the first place, weren't they? I don't know I didn't watch the movie either, though.

Hmm maybe because the UK is
C U C K E D
by the big US cock

Because they nuked London to stop British niggertry from spreading

This. They are taking it back to London.

>Mmmmmm white boi unwrap me and make me you're sex slave
What the FUCK was her problem?

Post yfw this movie turns a generation of horny 12 year old boys into necrophiles.

you say it like its a bad thing

everything was said about it already, so
gotta say that DVD/Blu-Ray is well worth just for bonus content, even if You didn't like movie it is just cool to see how big was the project.
- Over hour of behind the scenes material, lot of information and eye candy stuff, such as concept arts, making props, storyboards and more.
- To be quite honest, if You take a look from perspective makers were going for, movie makes a lot more sense. They explain a lot, and it was pretty clever tough idea, no clue how theatral release was such a mess, judging from materials they got.
- Video quallity top-notch. 4K is pure 4K, every detail is so catchy.
- Audio is groundshaking too, with proper sound system You are for big expirience

As much as was disappointed in cinema, now changed my mind a bit.
At least they took care to release home media version how it deserves.

UK is our bitch

I'd fuck her in the pussy if you know what I mean.

Forgot to add, Ahmanet graphic novel gonna please all of You mummyfu freaks.

>main character is set up as a selfish dick-ass thief extremely grieving over a dead friend
>instead of taking the sensible route for the character and the franchise and have him fall in love with the Mummyfu, gain literal god powers and become the big bad for the first team-up movie and maybe have him be the Loki of this "cinematic universe"
>they follow some retarded anime "there's good in you, protag" bullshit and end up in even a worse spot for the character in their universe

I mean, if this movie was a success what the fuck were they going to do in their team up film? Cruise is fucking goodguy God, literally too strong for this shit.

possibly they gonna reuse him as guy having trouble with dual personality.
Also, one of concept arts shows originally Nick was supposed to take over Ahmanet as whole, even with these tattooos on face.

Fuck...

You can bet your ass that happened cuz Tom Cruise said so.
I don't know who was the worst perpetrator behind the scenes, Alex "Orci's sub" Kurtzman (a rookie director and 110% corporate yes man) or Tom "I know better than you" Cruise.

Now I love Cruise and he's got the experience like no other, but having him on your project can be a major liability. He's made great calls in the past, like adding the comedy aspect to Edge of Tomorrow, but for every EoT you got at least one The Mummy shit where he just takes the original vision and waters it down cause his ego can't take it.

The British are ruled by an ex-French aristocracy headed up by a German family, they speak a hybrid Germanic/French language, and they are economically and culturally dominated by an ex-colony.

>implying You wouldn't lick her down there

Reminder that this Dark Universe is real and played in theaters before The Mummy

youtube.com/watch?v=t8OQVsu_FoY

How dry is it?

nothing wrong with it. Maybe Universal intrests some normies to give a shot and take a look at these 30s classics. Thats part of marketing. They re-lease DVD for these classics, so there is some amount of people who may end up watching originals too. Mummy had rather good worldwide welcome, some people never seen these black&white 'granny movies' so this may work.

hmm depends how good You can work with tongue

Would you want it to be wet? Disgusting

Is this the Menat thread?

I like my beef juicy.

why the fuck didn't he FUCK THE MUMMY

Mummy hairy there?

3000 y/o putrid discharge, disgust

doubt it, egyptians were suffering with hair lice. mostly of them were bald, even women - just wearing wigs. i guess they wouldnt risk down there either

looking at these, seems like Sofia itself isn't hairy either, but can't tell for sure.

Because the U.K. is their bitch.

correct

coz it is actually shortest way, try on own globe. take a rope and connect iraq with usa, You should notice short, safe way, with least over-the-sea flight way leads like this, than in horizontal line

there are USAF bases in the UK....

Hope this is trolling, because there is a substantial USAF, quasi-permanent presence in the UK.

If you're actually a bong OP, I truly pray for the well-being of Bongs other than you.

>fuck

He, he. That's funny, coz that's exactly what comes to my mind when I see this ancient qt.

Speaking as somebody whose job regularly takes them onto both RAF Lakenheath and RAF Mildenhall I have no idea why a US transport aircraft would be flying over the UK. None at all.

>make a horrible film based on a classic franchise

>expect it to do well financially

?!?!?!?!

Were they just retarded, or do they like losing money?