/GoT/ General

White Wolf Edition

Post favorite ASOIAF illustrations

Always what I pictured Roose

FUCK YOU MODS edition

You will not kill /got/

Vos alle, zhey vezhak.

Cast my waifu in A Game of Thrones or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

shit I forgot pic. Anyways Cast my waifu in A Game of Thrones or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

The Reach in general is frustratingly underdeveloped. The show never explains why the Tyrells don't just take all power for themselves. The books explain it, but if you're show only, how are you not sitting there thinking "they have the most people, most of the food, all the knowledge, they're untouched by the war...why not just take the throne for themselves?"? The situation surrounding their power is never even hinted at iirc.

>long hours in the office the past two weeks
>25th birthday on Labor Day
>reward myself with Thrones' finale on the Acela down the coast after two weeks of anticipation
>it's gay

Why do I do this to myself?

I downloaded a GOT armor mod for skyrim just so I could wear that cuck's armor. No regrets.

>skyre

aaggghhh...

They've apparently never been good warriors

The Dornishmen and the Stormlanders are both their regional rivals and both are more martial cultures than the Reach, at one point the Dornishmen invaded the Reach, sacked Highgarden and nearly wiped out the royal family (back when it was the Kingdom of the Reach under House Gardner)

I cast her as one of the whores in Baelish's brothel, one which three quarters of the entire male cast has an explicit sexposition scene with while she's stark naked.

Winterfell looks comfy

jon has a white wolf?!

The Reach is good for churning out Prince Charmings and lots of cabbage, not warriors.

Except for the Tarlys, who make up for the rest of them.

It looked like a tiny little keep on the show

>white wolf

Catelyn

not anymore

could dayne stand against geralt?
could anyone?

barristan selmy could. because he's better than dayne

>They've apparently never been good warriors
That's a retarded copout.

Again, copout. The real reason is that the Tyrells have 0 claim to the Reach. They were installed their by the Targaryens. There are several different houses with a blood claim to the reach through the old kings (Gardeners). That's why the Tyrells don't rebel. They know the second they declare independence, everyone turns on them. The books make this clear, the show doesn't.

*installed there

Also, one of those houses is the Tarlys. It would have made so much more sense in the show for Jaime to promise Randyll Tarly the position of lord of Highgarden.

Backlink.

thank you lol

Netflix will cast Idris Elba as Geralt. Ciri is now a proud disabled muslim POC. Goat

what is a POC? is that suppose to be like POG?

What do you guys think about the theory that the Mad King's "Burn them All" is a result of Bran's time-travel whispers driving him insane?

my mommy

Is it really so fucking difficult to post link to previous thread?

>what is a POC?
In America, white leftists call us "People of Color" or "PoC". But not "Colored People", because that's racist.

retarded desu

The Targ bloodline is full of morons like Aerion Brightflame who died after drinking wildfire to try and turn himself into a dragon. Aerys is just the natural progression of that

that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard
why is america such a backwater ass country

Previous thread ded

Mods are autosaging for their autistic amusement

>barristan selmy could. because he's better than dayne

barristan the Old, pls go
you jobbed against a couple of civilians using steak knives

Never doubt the damage a bunch of pissed off shitskins can deal out

No.

Aerys was an average King, he let Tywin run the show. Then a house rebelled and kidnapped him. He was abused and raped which drove him paranoid and mad.

He was partially right since the books spell out pretty clearly Rheagar was going to call a Great Council and overthrow him.

>He was abused and raped
>raped
>RAPED

If the people of Duskendale raped him, I think they would have all been tortured to death instead of just killed.

>the books spell out pretty clearly Rheagar was going to call a Great Council and overthrow him

Yeah but he was already mad by that point

At the Harrenhal tourney he was emaciated, a bag of bones, with long yellow fingernails, he would talk to himself and then laugh and cry for no reason at all at strange intervals

Everyone could see he wasn't fit to rule, Rhaegar was right to consider deposing him

They yanked out the ladie's vaj, tbqh

The frustrating thing about Rhaegar is that he, apparently

>was beloved by all
>was intelligent, kind, etc.
>was able to recognize the need to depose Aerys
>couldn't keep his dick in his pants and just HAD to fuck Lyanna

For fuck's sake, if you're so obsessed with the Ice and Fire prophecy, just have one of the Targaryen kids betrothed to a Stark.

what if targaryen isn't the fire

could it be tyrion? i bet he pees fire from banging all them hoes

Mod name?

/got/ is so dead and useless lately

fuck off cuck

If he's as clunky as witcher 3 combat, my two year old cousin can

cuck armor mod

But he thought he was the ptwp

he was more like the cuck

It's really slow now. Maybe all the normies are going out tonight

wow so funny xd

He might be a cuck but his armor is aesthetically pleasing as hell

you seem upset

this i miss the comfy Bobbyposting

There's gotta be more to it because for all the "he'd be the perfect king!" we hear about him there's no way he'd make that kind of mistake without a reason.

We had like 3 great and fast threads earlier today.
Friday nights are always slow, and for some reason mods kept fucking with the previous threads, so there's that too.

Quite literally fucking this

>Friday nights are always slow
This. I noticed it too. Fucking normies
>for some reason mods kept fucking with the previous threads
Why are they doing this?

rhaegar, daenaerys, and viserys are supposedly bonifer hasty's kids, born of cuckoldry with queen rhaella.
are the hasties known for having light hair and eyes? they would have to, for the hasty cuckoldry conspiracy to be true, because targaryen seed is weak.

Best king coming through.

Ros

stabbed through the heart by a traitor's bastard.

Oops, wrong pic.

Looks awful on the show

What I learned from /got/: never trust a whore.

you look awful on the show

*never trust a woman

>Why are they doing this?

Some odd notion that confining discussion to a single thread will cause more work than a dozen threads all vying for pseudo-general status.

I've seen it on other boards and I can't comprehend the logic behind it.

And you looked so beautiful

Akrate

So which castle did they fuck up the most?
Winterfell, Highgarden or Casterly Rock?

Sorry wrong pic again

Agreed, too muddy, too medieval.

D&D often forget that this is a fantasy series wherein certain locales should have a magical dirt-filter. Winterfell is supposed to be comfy but it looks like some peasants' sty.

>T. HOMO FAG WHO DOES GAY ANAL POZ-SWAP ORGIES

Am I retarded or fag for not understanding this game of thrones

>yfw joffrey is the longest reigning king in the series

ah, yes, I suppose you are what they call "ally"

not him, but have born a fag is one of the biggest strikes of luck i've had on my life.
women are poison.

Within the seasons only or what? Is ruling on the Iron Throne the only way to count as reigning?

Reminder that filming will begin in one month and we should slowly get casting news and then pictures from the sets.

/got/ will endure

Nah stannis was king and azor ahai without it

>T. LITERALLY A SOCIAL PARASITE AND LITERALLY DESTROYING TEN THOUSAND YEARS OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION
kill yourself, you disgusting kike-puppet

How is Robert, a drunk, better than the Rightful King, Stannis?

I'd be fine with it being mostly dirty (obviously some chambers should be nice as fuck though)
It just needed to look and feel a whole lot bigger, but I guess it was season 1 so the budget constraints are understandable

What's her tax policy?

Tax people. On another not Joffrey actually does mention taxes in 103

Doesn't do autistic shit like burning religious symbols and banning brothels

Fuck em all

didn't kill his own daughter for some witch

Joffrey also suggested a centralised, professional army
Seemed like a smart decision

The budget was probably going to Daenerys's dragons anyway

Just like his father (four fingers verses a fist)!

Stannis did nothing wrong.

lannisters and cleganes: 0% tax with optional ops
everyone else: 100% tax with mandatory ops

Trying to make him look like the good guy huh? Or should I say good goy?

That was the joke, I think

Joffrey had one good idea a season but nobody took it seriously.

Centralised army was one, taking Daenerys seriously was another.

Stannis wasn't a good guy, he was a force of nature

(((targerians)))