Who else alone in their dorm on a Friday night?

Who else alone in their dorm on a Friday night?

>pic related college I'm going to

I'm 3 weeks in and I'm only sort of friends with a Russian Jew that lives a floor above me.

I live in Ashton where all dorms are singles so no roommate and it's in central campus so no parties around here.

I don't think the loneliness would bother me so much if I just wasn't sober. But freshman so can't get alcohol and can't get drugs because know nobody here and I already popped all the Vicodin I brought with me.

wrong board

I'm 34, all this shit passes. Enjoy these next few years they are the best of your life. Go out, go somewhere. You are in a college town and weed is fucking everywhere. Just look for a stereotypical pot head stoke up a conversation and ask if he is cool or knows where the party is

Nah its saturday already m8.
>americans still live in friday.
pathetic.

Back to Sup Forums

Best piece of advice I can give you is this: give someone like 10 to buy you booze but insist on holding their phone as collateral when they go in to buy.If they actually give you their phone steal it when they go in but make sure you shortchanged and Use fake cash but out dirt between it so it has that money feel.
Then go flip the phone for drugs ( never cash son you don't get a fencing charge) and sell some weed for easy pussy. Ecstasy used to work but the quality of rolls has gone to Hell so I recommend Xanax then getting some bitch hooked on them. Use her for pick UPs but first buy her a dog, give her time to love it and let her know you will kill it is she double crosses you.

I lived in forest. On the left side. Floor 4. I bet you're mcnutt.

Go to the village pantry on 10th, by eigenmann and wait for a train to go by for me. I used to work there many years ago.

I'm pretty sure this is degenerate.

Moments lost in time, huh?

It is

Oh youre in ashton. The hippy dorm.

Damn dude, i used to stomp around there with the girl i was going to marry. Dunn street, grant street. Cottage street.

I haven't been back since we broke up. 11 years and some change.

I heard Ashton was pretty new like only built back in 2010 so it wouldn't have been around back then. Also I don't recognize those streets at all. It's right next to Teter

Dude I just want some friends and maybe a girlfriend. Not all that shit.

I'm at my parents house visiting because my dad has a broken leg and needs help with yard work. My asshole friend bailed on me to go drinking tonight too

i'll buy you alcohol my hoosier bro

collins is the hippy dorm. also its college not cottage lmao

You will be fine you will make friends eventually, it's your first year and the first 3 weeks at that.

>Be me, logical about things
>Decide to go to Community college because it's a pipeline to a good school in the area and they offer the major I want
>Do this to save money which my family doesn't really have
>After 2 years transfer to said school
>Live off campus know people who can get me weed etc
>21 can get alcohol
>Go to said school for a semester
>No friends at all
>Decide to go to a club bc you meet people there and they have free pizza
>SJW paradise
>Noped out of there, still no friends
>Weed and alcohol aren't even fun anymore
>Decide to commute next semester because it's not fun hearing people past 3am being out and you just sit in your room 24/7
>Still no friends but at least I have a couple hobbies at home which I enjoy

Now I just sit on a mongolian cartoon board and lift to fill my time. I think I am gonna go to quickchek to get some food now. So that's where I am at.

OP don't worry you have plenty of time to make friends and you will, for some of us it's a tad bit too late

tfw teared up making this post

You serious? Where you at?

But I have a gf so I got that going for me which is nice.

Don't feel bad user. At least you were able to save your parents a fuckton of cash and at least have a qt gf.