The great debate

The great debate.

Farnsworth is actually funny and likable.

Professer Fink

rick would end up getting killed by Farnsworth. Farnsworth of course not doing it on purpose and also not even know they did it forever.

SNeed

Libertarian left vs libertarian right

R&M makes me miss even the shitty Futurama seasons.

One is goofy and seems dumb on the surface but will often surprise everyone with his genius, the other is a suicidal nihilist who hates everyone even himself.

If he's a genius why can't he kill himself?

>Rick is a nihilist

love this meme

Because you think he misrepresents nihilism and gives it a bad name, or because his philosophy is entirely different?

they're both reddit. futurama was actually a very reddit show

maybe he just loves memes, bro. the meme in general and how Sup Forums latched on. memes, bro. i love the meme also.

>Nihilist
He's an absurdist.
A nihilist couldn't give two shits about how people live their life or about their outlook on their life, because there is no correct way or correct outlook in nihilism. Even the concept of believing in nihilism isn't something that should be preached about in nihilism because it's equally pointless to everything.

It is only absurdism that believes that society as a whole is living a lie that it needs to be more self aware of.

I literally never use Reddit as an insult, but, dare I say it, can you fuck off to Reddit with your cringey manchildren show Cuck and Faggy?

Why is rick and morty obsessed with butts and shit gas coming out of them?

Glayvin

It's totally ironic my man. Don't you kids love irony these days?

You dumb fucks outed yourselves as redditors. Good job. Now leave.

>Thinks he needs to go to reddit in order to understand the difference between nihilism and absurdism
Maybe you just need to lurk more faggot.

the great (reddit) debate

Absurdism is a nihilist position you wiseacre fagbabby.