youtube.com/watch?v=u_90JAh1XeI
youtu.be/TwiMjLX_ABQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow Trump is still getting demolished.

confirmed

I now #JizzforJill

DAMN, Trump's getting butt-fucked.

wtf i hate trump now

He's actually catching up. I predict he will get within 2 points of Shillary and stay that way until the end and lose.

>Trump losing in polls, losing ground
>Sup Forums quotes random song lyrics

>Trump losing in polls, gaining ground

>Trump winning, losing ground

>Trump winning, gaining ground

>polls stagnant

Its a +4 to clinton with a +-3 error of margin, so he isnt that bad off really. Debates havent started yet

Holy fuck he's getting his ass handed to him.

The RCP average is about to get fucked up big time when the newest Reuters and Rasmussen polls get added

The debates are going to really turn it around guise. Guise?

They will help, but not enough for Trump to win. He alienated too many people. All Hilary needs to do is shut up and hope people forget about how terrible of a person she is.

CAN'T KEEP HANGING ON
TO WHAT IS DEAD AND GONE

I'd been with about 8 (I think) guys at that point, so I wasn't completely sex-naive, but this was the first time I ever considered the thought of being a "dumb slut" to be interesting, let alone exciting or hot. The urge to worship that dummy's huge penis repulsed me, but I couldn't stop obsessing over it. I had never consciously thought about it too much, or ever sought a big dick out, but now it was here in front of me and I loved it. I giggled and gave it a few licks with my tongue and watched him grow and groan. I'd wait for a bit to tease him some more, then a few more flirtatious licks. I put my phone up to it to admire the comparison, but I think he admired it even more. At this point, he was really into it. He kept saying shit that would normally make me cringe/laugh, like "yeah, baby, you like that big dick, don't you, you little slut?", but then and there it was the hottest fucking thing. He kept wanting to check out my ass. I turned around, and we started into 69. To my (very pleasant) surprise, it turned out he was also amazing at eating pussy. After my pussy turned into a veritable waterfall, he turned me around and fucked me doggie. To be honest, though, it wasn't the best sex I've ever had. I'd had much smaller guys get me off much better than this guy. But that cock...just worshipping it, loooord!

god what a scam artist

I'm not getting scammed am I?

This LOL. I love how Trumpcucks post graphs of them being crushed as a victory. Especially when it's only because of a single LA Times poll screwing up the trend line.

If kek is in my id trump will win

Guess I should have opted for quads

There won't be any debates. Hillary can only speak for 10 minutes max while standing and her brain can't handle the stress of being criticized off-script by Trump. The first 'debate' is basically a town hall style Q&A.

>polls over sample Democrats
>only manages +1

pathetic desu

The trendline isn't what made the LA Times poll go up dumbfuck

Do you know how their methodology works?

He went up because of their 3k or so people who they asked, more people said Trump.

And he isn't "getting fucked" if he's closing the gap every single week, this week going up as much as 3 points.

You can see, though, that the "alt-right" speech backfired.

There were probably a number of people who agreed with Trump, but thought him incompetent for the office he's seeking and were complacently supporting Hillary.

Hillary just called them racist and compared them to white supremacists, and I don't think they're happy about that.

Or maybe they just don't like her taking complex issues and reducing them to namecalling and witchhunts.

Either way she fucked up and the race has been getting closer since then.

/thread

Hillary Clinton has become nothing more than a wacky conspiracy theorist who blames Russia and Alex Jones for her problems. lol

You give me such hope! Can you post one of those "Awoovement" pictures? They're really inspirational.

Good enough

he still has a serious chance of winning, keep in mind that most polls are heavily biased toward the left

polls aren't always biased on purpose but there's the shame factor and herding etc

Why don't you guys just bet on Trump then? You'll be set to make a killing.

i slightly regret that i didn't bet on brexit (easy to say in hindsight though)

what is the spread, how much does the bookie keep? if i think the trend will continue as in your chart, can i bet on trump and later on hedge my bet with a bet on clinton?

or i guess it's baked in with the 72% vs 26% not adding up to 100%. so if you bet on trump and win you get 1 / 0.26 = 3.85 times your money, is that right?

Nothing shows up on betfair without turning off my adblocker so I don't know the odds or payout

You get 0.26 x your money. It's a scam, you never win

I cant wait for the day trump wins

I will prepare my glass and fill it to the brim with shill and minority tears

It's a dip, ya meme.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/state/

Trump's catching up. Clinton's lead is still falling

>LA Times is fucking the Trend Line
>Neglects to mention IBD/TIPP, Reuters/IPSOS, and the other polls that are Hill +5 or lower when they previously were Hill +7-8.

One poll won't significantly shift the trend line

It's illegal in America, for one thing.

>yotsuba

>he don't know the meme

what program r u using?

lol ok

how do u make that face in the background?

i roll my face on the keyboard

What is las Vegas

how do u get it in the computer?

Hillary supporters must be pretty butthurt that they lost the republican primary.

lol

lol these guys are fucking dumb man

Tis funny

make a layer in photoshop/gimp and adjust the opacity

In just a short time we have Johnson going full cuck, and Clinton's concussion coming back to bite her. I think's news has been good for Trump.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MYYYYY

EEYYYYYYEEEESSSS

Thanks Sweden

Well, that and not stroke out or shit herself during the debates.

i still use paint

Download Gimp it will make you rage but get gud.

where did sink's eyes go

Its funny how Trumpfags cry about how Hilliary can't do the debates when Trump already pussed out of one debate already to hold a """""charity""""""

ok ty nz

Can you post a recent picture...?

He didn't puss out, he acknowledge that the media was just holding the debate to try and make him look bad. He also said they just wanted Trump there for the ratings, so he took the money back from them.

And it didn't matter, he won.

That goes to sep 2nd faggot.

>he won

LOL yeah sure buddy. If you call giving others nicknames and talking about his dick """"winning""" then sure mate.

I think you are in for a surprise when in these debates he can't work the crowd and has to talk about actual policy questions.

Or he could pull a Megyn Kelly and cry about the """""tough"""" questions later

I hear jerusalem bells are ringing

Or the one where he could have courted all the Bernout's with that Trump v. Bernie debate, that would have been big on charity, and made him look good as long as he outmaneuvered the old jew. A group of people that he needs, since minorities weren't exactly swayed en masse.

Not to say Clinton is any better, but it's patently obvious this is a race against two blowhards, so I really do not comprehend the dickriding for one or the other.

I'm still very confident that this election will be the lowest turnout for the two major parties since WW2. Not counting midterms, cause only old people evidently show up for those. Also highest amount of third party support in decades.

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?

uk n GaY

"Winning" would be "curbstomping the entire Republican field".

And what's really bizarre is that Clinton and Trump have basically switched tactics. Clinton is name calling and Trump is talking policy.

That Trump's trip to Mexico didn't turn into the shitshow the Clinton campaign was hoping for really put a bug up their assessment, too.

Meanwhile, more FBI emails are coming.

It's almost painful watching it come apart.

Almost.

>dxfq
dixfag

>uk1nSGaY
>uk 1ns gay
>uk is gay

It's easy to make it look that way when Jill Stein and Johnson's numbers are lumped in with Hillary's to artificially inflate them.

I used to ruuuule the goy

Shills would rise when I gave the word

Now I work as a teller at NYBaaank&Loaaan

Count the shekels I used to own

continue

It was a wicked and wiiild war

Opened the door for me to take more

Years of guilting whiiite cis maaales

Until they gave me Issraeeel

Paleesstiniaaans wait

For my head on a silver plaaate

Just pulling all the strings with jooyyy

Oh who would ever want to be goy

top kek

RCP always factored Rasmussen into it's average.

Trump is +1 this week and they decide not to include it.

that sounds fucked

At first I thought nothing of the poll but once I read the song's lyrics, I now realize that I'm with her.

youtube.com/watch?v=u_90JAh1XeI

I guess the crybaby liberals on the internet were right, America is /literally shaking/ right now...

...for Trump.

youtu.be/TwiMjLX_ABQ

I like how dramatic they try to make 4 points look

Why is everyone saying he is fucked?
Hillary is going down and Trump going up