When will it finally happen?

When will it finally happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/08/15/most-latinos-favor-legal-status-for-undocumented-immigrants-but-also-support/
youtube.com/watch?v=sYqQQJcNUTE
youtube.com/watch?v=ajkAP_M4ZAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never, us hispanic Texas aren't faggot sudacas but Criollos. We vote Republican because the Democrats are PAN tier commies

Next election if Trump doesn't win

hate to say it bruh, but the majority of hispanic texans now are not tejanos but migrants

Don't lie to us Paco

>More than 800 Latino registered voters nationwide were polled between August 7 and 10.
>Eighty eight percent said they favor legalizing undocumented immigrants, 9 percent favor deporting them. Ninety percent support allowing undocumented immigrants who were brought to the United States as minors to have a chance to legalize, compared with 9 percent who do oppose it.
latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/08/15/most-latinos-favor-legal-status-for-undocumented-immigrants-but-also-support/

When we outnumber whites by 2020.

Slideeee threaaaaaaad
Also it will never happen, just like California turning red

Original Tejanos are tiny minority with the growing minority. Over 50% kids in Texas are Mexicans already

If Trump gets elected and illegals get deported, will California become Red?

>so many californians move to texas that texas turns blue and cali turns red

youtube.com/watch?v=sYqQQJcNUTE

Must be part of that unrelenting stream of immigration

yeah no, because of our influence over them they'll become like us and not sudacas

800 nationwide means the majority were from california or are puerto ricans in new jersey/new york

Never because hispanics are natural conservatives.

Hillary will win Texas.

i wouldn't be so sure

youtube.com/watch?v=ajkAP_M4ZAM

This meme needs to die mexicans, mexicans will be the death of this country

Definitely not this election. If Trump doesn't win, and Hillary continues open borders and amnesty, then there's a good chance Texas will flip to a swing state by 2024. So we are in danger, but we can still stop it.

indios being indio, there's a reason why the Cristero War happened. But they are simple and don't vote, they don't even know how to mail things unless it's a moneygram

>dat pic
why did i not hear about this? when did that happen?

nah, the GOP will retain control. The main issue is the explosive growth in the triangle but this can be fixed by jacking up property taxes so all the liberals go back home

Only if Illuminati hacks the voting machines.

too many liberals in the major cities, which is where most of the people live, not even including illegals

Texas's local GOP is really good at getting hispanic votes, but there's no way we can win if illegals get amnesty and can vote. They will vote for gibs and dem policies for life.

you can be rep/demo or whatever you want, but it will never make you white, dude. Even if you say muh we wwuz conservative n shiiiiieeettt fellow americanm you're still the instrument by which hispanic influence will change murrica forever (whether you like it or not), if the wall gets actually built, it might slow it down, but the damage is already done. Rejoice

It already has in Ford vs Carter Texas went blue and California went red.

Even all 4 Texas cities are Blue already

the year before the next civil war

Basically all major cities are blue though. Actually, Houston is really not that blue for a huge city.

It will never stay blue. Several of us here will personally fix the problem come the 2024 election if the "Hispanics become majority in 2020" meme pans out.

>Actually, Houston is really not that blue for a huge city.
What? I though it's a nigger central of Texas. Been there only 3 times and always was irritated by amount of traffic and niggers

Houston is being gentrified lately by white people that vote conservative. It's kind of weird. In the last mayor election, Bill King, the independent that was back by the republicans, barely lost with like 1-2% of the vote. In 2012, Harris county voted 49.31% for Romney and 49.39% for Obama. Also, Greg Abbott won Harris county when he ran for governor. I'll be curious to see what direction it goes in the next election.

If Trump doesn't win, I wouldn't be surprised if the United States fell apart.

never

Hispanics have the potential to be a Republican demographic with their values, but Trump is driving them away with muh immigration so I guess the right is fucked.

>Bad traffic
>Niggers

Let me guess you visited south Houston near 288? Houston is remarkably well segregated in comparison to other cities in the US even with other cities in Texas. Most black people live in south Houston (highway 288) and northeast up to Cleveland, with Hispanics taking up south east near Pasadena and central north, whites up northish and central-west, and Asians taking up the southwest in sugarland.

Beyond the San Houston tollway, suburbs take over which muddles distribution. I've grown up around Hispanics (never was unfortunate to go to their school, thank God for fucked up school district lines). I never saw anything wrong at first since everyone I interacted at my Catholic Church was Hispanic, but when I went off to A&M I saw just how more aesthetically pleasing having middle to upper white class people everywhere was in comparison to gangsta blacks, white trash, potheads, poo in loos, and arrogant Muslims. But unfortunately that view changed when the university shifted to a more money gathering focus and the Hispanic commandant of the corps started to recruit more Hispanics. Too many Hispanic kids in my outfit (company) and they were mostly a bunch of fucking whiners.

Not for another 4 election cycles

The point is with my story is that as I grew older I saw fewer Hispanics overall have a religious or even a spiritual aspect in their lives. Which is unfortunate because that is the primary reason why Hispanics are traditional conservatives (Roman Catholic Church). The reason why most Hispanics move away from this at least women is the church's harsh stance against abortion. Which is really killing support for the organization as whole across central and South America. As such many men would be in support of abortion as well since they realistically don't have the resources to rear a child at all, nor would they want to since their women are getting mentally poisoned by American Feminism. They don't want to be on the unlucky side of the 50% divorce statistic and have the bitch take half or more of the little shit he has. Not to mention that gang culture is rising as well and most gang members don't find God until their locked up.

Point being. Put the Church back into Hispanics lives and you'll get your conservative votes. Most established Hispanics here don't want more Hispanics because why leave a country when all of the countrymen and the shit ends up following you? The trick is destroying the avenues that are turning Hispanics away from God. A good start would be hookup culture and single mothers.

THE POLLS ARE RIGGED
KING NIGGER ALREADY SAID IF THE ELECTIONS MATCHES THE POLLS WITHIN 15 PERCENT THEY AINT RIGGED
THEY ARE PLANNING ON RIGGING THE ELECTION THEN GETTING CAUGHT IN ANOTHER CONVENIENT "LEAK" BY THE RUSSIAN HACKER KNOWN AS Sup Forums.

CHAOS ENSUES

JADE HELM ACTIVATES

AI TESTED ON CONTROLLING HUMANS

BORG TAKES OVER

HUMANITY IS SAVED BY BENEVOLENT SUPER SMART AI

ALL JEWS ARE GASSED

>If Trump doesn't win, I wouldn't be surprised if the United States fell apart.

It might fall apart anyways. I'm looking forward to it.

hope not, but over the past decade so many Californians have moved to TX, it's scary