How tf do I learn french?

how tf do I learn french?
been studying it for 12 years in school and I still don't know how to form a sentence

Attached: JMxofs0i_400x400.jpg (234x234, 13K)

I had to learn it in 3rd grade. Luckiest language to be forced to learn desu, french is the closest language to english.

how did you learn english

>12 years
>can't form a sentence

Attached: 1518817429220.png (250x418, 121K)

movies, music, youtube...

Probably because you have an interest in english right? You won't learn it if you don't really try to focus.
French is harder than english but 12 years are way too much. I'm going to assume you just "studied" it without really trying

Is French not the language used in uni unlike Algeria or Tunisia? Thought French was widely used in Morocco

>french is the closest language to english
Wrong

>Moroccan
>doesn't speak french

Attached: 1418783760006.jpg (309x309, 41K)

> burger education

Attached: 1200px-Origins_of_English_PieChart.svg.png (1200x1196, 125K)

>12 years
>cant form a sentence

Has your studying consisted of bashing yourself on the head with the textbook?

According to the wiki only about 32% of Moroccans are able to speak french.

Perhaps in vocabulary but english is syntactically germanic. There's a very good reason why French is considered a romance language, yet German isn't. Which is exactly what your image is referring to, at least I think so, because I've never heard of a language called "Proper Names"

>Perhaps in vocabulary but english is syntactically germanic

Attached: 1521247884996.png (426x309, 97K)

vocabulary is the least important aspect in determining language classification, retard. this is why it is far easier for a Persian speaker to learn English than Arabic despite Persian being littered with Arabic words and almost no English words.

Attached: image.png (817x443, 34K)

But on a serious note, french is extremely similar to english grammatically as well. Pretty much the only difference is that french has more verb tenses.

What? What's the medium of instruction for maths and science? Arabic?
Because most people aren't educated. English is the sole medium of instruction for higher education in India but only about 11 percent can speak English up to any level. I'm done my entire schooling in English. Children with white collar parents living in urban areas never study in local language medium, only English. Same should apply for Morocco?

Not the same sphere of influence.
Africa is rightful French clay.

>12 years
>can't form a sentence

my guy... maybe its time to pack it in

yes everything in uni is taught in french.

>learning french
>50 different pronouns
>genders

Attached: just joke my shit up.jpg (1484x2158, 926K)

>50 different pronouns
>je, tu, il, elle, nous, vous, ils, elles, leur, eux
?

>genders
JUST. If french isn't your first language you will NEVER get this down pat.

>>je, tu, il, elle, nous, vous, ils, elles, leur, eux
why are there so fucking many

Attached: grenade todd 2.png (253x389, 111K)

>why are there so fucking many
أنا
َأنت
أنت
هو
هي
نحن
أنتما
أنتم
أنتن
هم
هن

Then how can you not speak French? Are you just exaggerating your imcompetence in the language, surely you can still write answers in French. Was your primary schooling in Arabic?
My language also has no genders, but I managed to learn genders in Hindi by reading a lot and understanding all the patterns and all the exceptions. Even if you attain moderate fluency, it means you're getting the genders right. Should French be much different? It's not like German, right? There are many patterns and ways to guess the gender of a noun.

>There are many patterns and ways to guess the gender of a noun.
Not in french. The only method french teachers give for determining the gender of a noun is by ear, i.e. "does "la chat" sound right?". Of course this is bullshit if french is not your native language.

>mfw french is my main language
>mfw anglo will never EVER be able to learn a second language

Attached: 1427227277462.png (528x424, 13K)

>Not in french.
But there are. For example, every noun ending in -gie is female (la biologie, la toxicologie, etc.).

tried translating my post to french, I butchered it right?

comment peut-je apprendre le français?
je l'ai étudié depuis 12 ans dans l'école et je ne sais même pas former une phrase.

That's completely accurate, though. Nothing about English grammar comes from French, other than possibly plural nouns.

t. does not speak a lick of french

you only made one mistake
it should be "puis-je"(interrogative form), not peut-je

also "dans l'école" doesn't sound natural at all, you should say "à l'école" -- "at" instead of "in"

Comment puis-je apprendre le français ? Je l’ai étudié pendant 12 ans à l’école mais je ne sais même pas former une phrase.